Sunday, November 21, 2021

[theqoo] Finally A Full Shot Of 'Rookies' Kang Daniel In Uniform

 






2. Heol, his drama is finally finished filming ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  So cool.

3. Crazy, he suits the uniform so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

23. Wow, his legs are really long.

30. He suits the uniform so well. I want to see him saluting as well.

32. What is this, it's cute.. It's cute though..? Cute...

35. So amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please stand up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

37. It's a full shot, but he's still sitting. When are we going to see him standing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

41. As expected, for men, it has to be a uniform. There's something heart-fluttering about it.

57. He suits the uniform so well and looks so good ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the drama.

62. Since he has a good physique, he looks heart-fluttering in a uniform too.

69. Wow, if there's police that look like that, wouldn't people want to keep on going to the police station ㅋㅋㅋ

72. When is Rookies coming, D+?

77. Oh, he looks good. Even when he's sitting, his long legs really catch your eye right away.

84. He looks so good, but how about we try standing up?

88. What's going on, my heart is racing...

112. He suits the uniform really well, but does he mind trying to stand up once? The fit is probably amazing.

133. Ah, it's finally overrrrrrrrr ㅜㅜ Firstly, let's get a ton of rest!!!!

158. Let's stop sitting.

193. If he was a real student in a police academy, he'd be really popular ㅋㅋㅋ

197. He suits it well ㅋㅋ But I want to see him standing ㅋㅋ

217. Wow.... When did he get so big. His uniform fit is heart-fluttering...

220. Why's he so cute ㅎㅎ

221. Stand up!!!!! I'm curious!!!!

226. His physique is daebak.

232. Oh, he suits the uniform well ㅋㅋ I'm curious of a full shot with him wearing the cap as well.

239. Wow crazy, my heart is racing.

269. It has a different feel from when he's wearing uniforms on stage. His physique is really working hard.

284. He really suits uniforms. Then again, with his physique, it doesn't matter what it is... He's so handsome.

303. He looks good in the uniform. I'll have to watch the drama.

315. He started to catch my eye during SWF, so I'm watching a bunch of his things. So his physique really does work hard.

316. I'm really looking forward to the drama. When's it coming? D+, take my money 💰

321. Ohoh, I hope he's good!!

328. In the meanwhile, why are his hands so heart-fluttering. I'm so looking forward to it.

333. It's cute but cool. The uniform is heart-fluttering... I'll have to watch the drama.

334. Are standing photos forbidden or something ㅜㅜ

352. Ah, my ideal type.

384. He said he did well in the action scenes ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it.

401. As expected, since he has a good physique, he suits police uniforms perfectly ㅋㅋㅋ I hope the drama is fun.

402. Look at how his pant legs got extended... His legs must really be long.

408. It's a full shot, but not the one I was waiting for ㅋㅋ Did Disney tell him he can't stand up? I'll have to wait until it starts airing ㅎㅎㅎ

426. He's sitting, but look at his physique ㄷㄷ The photo of him smiling in the uniform is so heart-fluttering.

438. I don't suppose he could arrest me....