Thursday, April 28, 2022

[theqoo KDrama] Rookie Cops Wrap Up Post Part 3


[X] I'm looking through Hot Post, and I understand how the Real Seunghyun only practised Fiction for 15 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The Real Seunghyun... dances well. In the past, I just let it pass by, but I'm loving it lately ㅋㅋㅋ
(T/N: They're referring to the Hot Post of Daniel's Ganadara challenge.)

1. Me too, I found his feet movements so fascinating that I stared it for a long time. So the Real Seunghyun is really good at dancing.
3. I want to see the Real Seunghyun in a dancing drama or movie.
4. ☞3 Yeah, I like this. But accompanied with romance.
7. ☞3 Me too, I want to see this. A proper dance movie.
13. But he's so good at dancing, I was surprised.
14. ☞3 I love it. Let's make sure to add some romance.

[X] It's so pretty how Doldolie's gaze is all different.
I knew about their changing hand positions and increasing tension when they kiss,
but I love how you can see that their gaze as they look at one another, gets more loving.
Dolodolie really acted well.
So fluttering.

2. They're really good at showing the deepening of their feelings through their acting.
4. I love that you can feel the change in their gaze.

[X] Seeing Doldolie, it makes me want to date.
But I'm not Eungang, and there's no Seunghyun in real life...

[X] Now that I think about it, the guy following Doldolie would have seen them kiss.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] When Eungang was the most loveable (IMO).
I'm watching the Real Eungang for the first time through our drama, and I'm surprised because she's so pretty, cute and lively ㅋㅋ And more than anything, she really acts well in a lovely way that isn't exaggerated. And her voice is pretty too.
The scene where I though she was the most loveable is still the "No, not yet~" ㅋㅋㅋ What's not yet, Eungang? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Both her voice and her expression is so lovely.
How about you guys?

2. In the scene when Hanna was helping her down during the athletics meet, her voice when she said "It really hurts" was so cute ㅠ
5. When she was whining about her seatbelt during her driving lesson.
6. For me, it's when she was talking about Anne of Green Gables! I had the same expression as Seunghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. After the Tteokbokki incident, when she walked him to the bus, her smile as she waved goodbye to him was so pretty that I can't forget it.
18. In the scene where she gives him a peck first. Should I call it Eungang's sweet enticement - it was cute ㅋㅋ

[X] What kinds of scenes do you guys want to see?
For me, since it's spring, I want to see Doldolie go seeing the cherry blossoms.
Seunghyun practices photography a lot, and takes pretty photos for Eungang.
And they kiss under the trees ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The director would probably film it really prettily.

1. Amusement park!! The two of them excitedly go on rides, share hairbands, eat cotton candy, and at the end, kiss on the ferris wheel. It's cliche, but it's still nice ☺
4. The two of them go for a walk, but it suddenly starts to shower so Seunghyun takes his jacket off and they go to a convenience store. There, they buy only one single umbrella, so in order to make sure Eungang doesn't get any rain on her, Seunghyun holds onto her shoulder. And the two of them smile as they walk in the rain.
10. Seunghyun getting doted on by Eungang's family, and Eungang getting doted by Seunghyun's family ㅎㅎ

[X] If the Real Seunghyun does a true dance drama or movie, I'll watch diligently.
I'd watch diligently even if he were to do something else,
but if he were to do a true dance drama or movie, wouldn't he be really good?
Not just one with some dancing,
but one where dancing is the main thing.
Just like how medical dramas have the medical jargon with all the explanations in captions,
it could have dance terms.
And since the dancers are the leads, it could show them learning dancing or going to competitions.
If a true dance drama or movie is made well, it'd look really cool.
I just tried imagining it. His dancing is cool and his physique is daebak too, and I remembered that he emceed SWF too.

2. It'd suit him well.
3. Like Step Up? He'd really do well,
4. Oh oh, make it happen.
6. There'd be romance, right? Whether it's in my room or in theatres, I'll watch in the first row.
7. I really wish he'd do something like Step Up.
14. Even just imagining it, it'd be so good.
16. There isn't anyone but the Real Seunghyun that could do this. Make it happen.

[X] I think it's my first time saying the word 'pretty' to the ML this much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Usually with MLs, I say things like 'cool', 'heart-fluttering' and 'cute' a lot, but I haven't used the word 'pretty' before.
But Seunghyun is pretty.
Of course, there a lot of times where he's cool,
but his basic essence is pretty.
His heart, his actions and his face too, it's all pretty.

4. This kind of character isn't common, Seunghyun is pretty.
9. His face, his body, his heart, his actions are all pretty.
12. He's handsome, cool, cute and everything, and the word that combines it all is 'pretty'. The word 'pretty' just encompasses it all.
19. But the real him is pretty too. It's hard to explain, but he's just pretty.

[X] About Seunghyun's shooting vest.
I don't know what the proper fit is, but doesn't it seem a bit small?
Thank you... Thanks for being small and tight, vest.

[X] Since he's so different when he's Seunghyun and when he's his real self, I'm really curious about him in a different role.
When he's Seunghyun, he's totally Seunghyun,
but when he's an idol, he's totally an idol, so it's fascinating.
In a character with a different vibe and personality, will he seem like a different person again? I'm looking forward to it.

1. Seeing today's Kang Daniel, I got curious too. Since I don't see Seunghyun at all in the Real Seunghyun with his hair dyed, I wonder how it'd be with a different role ㅋㅋ
4. For the Real Seunghyun, even if he were to change a little thing about himself, he looks like a completely different person. It's like he becomes a different figure. I want to see his next role.
6. I love that his face is so diverse. I hope his next project comes soon.

[X] Doldolie has increased the bar for my 'drama heart flutters' levels so much.
They really have to take responsibility. My heart used to flutter so easily and everything ㅠㅠ
How come for scenes when Doldolie are together, even when they're not doing much, it's so heart-fluttering, and when they are doing much, it's crazy heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ

[X] When I watch the Real Seunghyun on broadcast, I only saw him as a strong character.
So when I saw his fans calling him cute, I was like, "What?".  From the memo part, I slowly started to think that he's kind of cute, but now, I'm going "He's crazy cute!!!!! How can he be so cute with that physique of his?" ㅠㅠ

1. It's like he doesn't try to be cute, but he just is cute. When he was like a steamed bun too, he was cute.
2. He's strong on stage but cute in variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. I had no idea that he has a lot of aegyo. He's actually so cute normally that I was taken aback.
6. ☞5 And the catch is that he himself thinks he has no aegyo~~

[X] Why is Seunghyun's physique so charming?
There are a lot of actors that are tall, have nice bodies and have good proportions, but it's the first time I've really looked at someone's physique like this.
He's big, but doesn't feel intimidating.
Like a dependability that isn't burdensome?
And there's nothing to say for his pants fit...

Now that I'm posting this, I think that because I love Seunghyun, I just love everything about him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There's nothing that I don't love about him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. That's right. His bones themselves are pretty. His posture is good, limbs are extremely long, and proportions are another level. There's really nothing about Seunghyun that isn't pretty ㅠ
5. Firstly, his proportions are good and limbs are long. On top of that, his upper body is on the thick side. And on top of that his posture is good when he stands.

[X] What I loved about the romance parts.
It was wholesome, without any forced separations, fights or break ups,
it felt exactly like youth is like ㅜㅜ
It's the youth drama that I've been wanting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. That's right, I love how there isn't any of the usual love triangles or squares.
4. My favourite thing is that the romance doesn't make you feel anxious or stressed.
6. They listen to one another without misunderstandings or assumptions, and only look at each other ㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Which sunbae would you want to see in a season 2?
I'm predicting 1st place would be UhmHyuk.

2. Juchan for me. I want him to be completely jealous of Doldolie dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (But no love triangle or interference ㅋㅋ)
3. Of course its' Hyuk. But I am curious of Juchan too, what kind of police officer does he become.
4. I want to see Inshik, Myunghoon and Wooyong sunbae too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. I want Sunyu sunbae to succeed as a designer, and then change the hat for the female KNPU students.
13. Myunghoon, Inshik and Wooyong ㅋㅋㅋ I want to see another one of their drinking scenes.

[X] Shall I show you something pathetic about Juchan sunbae?
Just because she broke up with him, he doesn't show show her the pledge, and just looks at it himself.
So petty. Not that it matters though, Sunyu has it all memorized.

2. That Juchan is so petty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's looking at it by himself ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] If it's to this level, wouldn't even Eungang be like 'Who are you?'
Her boyfriend's face,
goes from this
to this
and then this
and that.
Eungang-ah  ㅜ ㅜ It must still be exciting everyday ㅠ ㅠ So jealous ㅜ ㅜ

2. It'd feel like a new boyfriend everyday.
3. That's why they've been dating for 4 years.
6. ☞3 If it's like this, even 40 years would just fly by.
10. She'll never get bored ㅋㅋ I'm jealous.
14. Eungang-ah, give me just one ㅠㅜㅠ It must really feel like a new boyfriend everyday.

[X] This is definitely the same vest but... it can feel this different?
The padded vest the Real Seunghyun wore in the Ep 13-14 behind.
And the padded vest that he wore in the Instagram photo he posted a little while ago.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, is it ok to be this different ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. I only now realizing that it's the same vest ㅋㅋㅋ
2. Ah, so it's the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks like an elementary school kid in the top one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. So it's the same thing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did he borrow his hyung's vest or something ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
11. I had to check multiple times to make sure it was the same thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. The fascinating thing is that it seems like the picture got cuter because it's low quality, but for the bottom picture, I don't think it'd get cute even if you lower the quality.

[X] Am I the only one that thinks this when watching Doldolie's kiss scenes.
I don't want to date, but I want to kiss.....ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ I don't know what this is, but that's how I feel.... I don't want to date...... but I want to have a really amazing kiss... Yeah.. This drama promotes dating...

2. That's right, it's a drama that promotes dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It just totally revives all my dead love cells.
4. That's why I went to a blind date, and then lost all interest.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. I was like that and then realized: Wi Seunghyun.. He only exists in my phone  ㅜ ㅜ

[X] I'm the newbie that just finished watching Ep 8.
..... I really ㅜ rewatched it 5 times in the time that I haven't commented anything....... My face really feels like it's going to burst. My mom saw my red face earlier and thought that I got a fever from Covid, so she brought me some medicine and thermometer... This isn't an exaggeration, I'm for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I said it's because of a kiss scene, she left after giving me a weird look ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, Kang Daniel, no Wi Seunghyun is crazy good at kissing................. It's crazy how his gaze changed after the fireworks exploded.......... Ep 9, I'll watch Ep 9 tomorrow..... I can't just move on yet.....

8. Weren't you too honest to you mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
17. Seunghyun is really crazy. He's sweet but sexy - Ah, I don't know how to explain it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Real Seunghyun, please quickly do a melo in your next project, for the greater good ㅜㅜ

[X] I'm watching again, and I just can't imagine a Seunghyun that isn't Kang Daniel.
It has to be that face on that body in order to be a complete Seunghyun. I can't imagine anyone else.

3. He absolutely needs to have that sweet face with those shoulders. 
4. I love the Real Seunhyun's Seunghyun so much. Please do a next project.
5. I honestly didn't think of Kang Daniel at all while watching.
7. ☞6 The real him came and went when he was dancing Fiction, but even that seemed like Wi Seunghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. With that face and physique, he can become a steamed bun as needed, and do both action and romance so well  ㅋㅋ I can't imagine if it's not the Real Seunghyun.

[X] I keep on saying this, but the Real Eungang's short hair is really the best.
It increased Eungang's loveable-ness by 1000000000 times.

2. Yeah, I've watched a few of her dramas and movies, but she was perfect in our drama. So loveable.
10. She looks so lovely with it, to the point that it made me wonder why she hasn't cut her hair short before.
16. For real, if I had that face, I'd keep that hair. It's so pretty ㅠ Not just anyone can suit that hair.
17. Seeing her hair, it made me want to cut my hair too. Why am I not Eungang? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[X] As someone that has watched a lot of romance, I love that for us, things didn't drag out.
'Eh, I guess I must like them' - 'Heol, I really do like them' - 'I have to confess' - 'Or not...?' - 'No, it's now!' - Success
I love how there's no love triangles as well. And I really hate when things so dragged out, but it didn't have this either so it's great.
If something is good, they say it; if something is bad, they say it; if something isn't right, they say it. Maybe it's because the characters clearly express themselves, but even just watching the romance, it's so refreshing. It makes me so happy.

Especially the part where they make sure to show the instance where Seunghyun thinks to himself, "What to do, I think I really like Go Eungang". Their kiss got interrupted, but his heart fluttered so much that he couldn't contain himself as he ran. Even just watching, it made me burst in emotion ㅜㅜ

4. When Seunghyun was running there, I read his emotion as more like 'Wow, I think Go Eungang really does like me...!' ㅋㅋㅋ Since he saw her close her eyes in front of him.
6. And it was even more cute because in that scene, when he was smiling as he ran, it was like he was thinking, 'But Go Eungang... it seems like she likes me ㅎ'
10. Eungang closing her eyes played a big part ㅋㅋㅋ Since the girl he has a crush on closed her eyes for a kiss, I understand the emotion that goes with it, but the fact that they showed it so well (and expressed it so well) that it made my heart explode in flutters.
12. Eungang's blanket kick + Seunghyun's exploding dash. How could that heart-fluttering feeling possibly be expressed better? Doldolie is so pretty, I love them.
13. But Seunghyun-ah ㅠ ㅠ How could she not like you ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ You're this wonderful ㅜ ㅜ