Friday, September 22, 2023

[Instiz] Random Kang Daniel Posts


[X] It's fascinating how Kang Daniel isn't restrained by dance genre
From what I know, he's done break dancing,
and he majored in modern dance.
For his songs, Who U Are has some krumping, Don't Tell and Waves has latin elements and even a bit of popping. But he does it all well.
Especially watching what he posts on his reels, that's the most fascinating.

1. And all his dances are hard..
3. The genres of his music itself is diverse, so his dances are as well ㅋㅋ
4. He's not restrained by genre, and he does it all so well.

[X] Watching the extra unaired footage, the dancers all worked hard too, but Kang Daniel really worked hard
He has to keep on standing, emceeing and being excited, all by himself.

3. They say it's almost a 12 hour long recording... Since he has to stay standing the entire time, it must have been really hard for him.

[X] Kang Daniel is so cute that it's hard for my heart
I wanted to be the only one that knows about how cute Kang Daniel is, but I want others to all know now.

1. He needs to work on being just moderately cute. How am I suppose to live if he gets more and more cute as the days pass.

[X] Of the CF songs, I still listen to Kang Daniel and Zico's Refresh.
I'm still not tired of it after years of listening to it.

[X] It's fascinating how Kang Daniel's facial lines don't roughen even as he exercises
When you exercise, your lines usually get rough, but even as his body gets bigger, his face is still pretty. He's one of the celebrities that I'm the most jealous of in terms of facial lines and head shape.

[X] Since Kang Daniel went to Times Square yesterday
The reaction of the people passing by was fascinating. When they were told it's Kang Daniel, they would say that they know him ㅋㅋ They'd react as if they heard the name of someone they're actually acquainted with, so it was fun.

3. I saw a picture that a muggle posted, and from couples on a date to middle aged men - they were watching on their tippy toes. Usually for male idols, people would just pass by because they didn't care.

[X] The 'Oh really?' at Kang Daniel's fansign is for real
Is it really ok for fans to say 'Oh really?' to the idol??!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not even a reverse fansign. Even my friend managed to say only 'Oh really' before stepping off.

2. This is the fansign at Times Square yesterday, right??! I passed by and saw him from afar, but his head is incredibly small. I'm the same age as him, but he looked like he was 18. He looked like a baby.

[X] I suddenly remembered that I saw Kang Daniel at Times Square yesterday
Before going to watch a movie, I went to Times Square with a friend to buy some clothes. It was a bit past 3PM then. There was so many people there, and there was a stage like thing in the plaza, so I asked an employee passing by who was coming, and they replied that Kang Daniel-nim is having a fansigning. My friend and I are huge SWF fans, so we went 'heol'. We were told from a person next to us that he was coming at 4, so we decided to come back at that time after buying clothes. We went to Spao, and it was filled with Kang Daniel there too ㅋㅋㅋ I bought a t-shirt and thin jacket for autumn, and when we went out, there was twice the amount of people. There was nowhere left to stand, so we wandered about and got pushed to the right side of the entrance. Right at 4PM, from far away, a person with large physique walked over, so we cheered and tried to take pictures. But people all rushed over, so we got pushed away ㅋㅋㅋ It's blurry, but I did get some photos.

His face is small and pale. When he started the fansign, he took off his jacket, and his shoulders were no joke. It was fascinating that the people passing by didn't even have to ask who he is, they'd just immediately go 'It's Kang Daniel!'. We watched for 20-30 minutes and went to watch our movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

OP. But for Kang Daniel, videos are better than photos, and in-person is better than videos. He's crazy in person.

1. Ah, so jealous ㅠㅠ I've seen him in person once before, and he's really crazy in real life. Even the photos and videos that look close to him in real life, absolutely don't hold up to the real him.
ㄴOP. While I was watching the fansign yesterday too, the people passing by would all say, as a default, how pale he is. As well as 'puppy'.
4. Oh, I've seen him up close before, and he's really pale and cute in person. His face is incredibly small, and he looks even more like a samoyed in real life.

[X] A specific characteristic of Kang Daniel's fansignings
If you don't stop him, Kang Daniel will talk more than you.
If you want to say everything you prepared, you have to be really focused.

1. That's why I really want to go ㅋㅋㅋ Even if I can't say anything, he'll lead the conversation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Which is right?
When I say this photo, I went 'It's so cute how Kang Daniel stuck his butt out so that he could get completely hugged by his hyung', but my brother said that when guys hug, they instinctively stick their butts aside so that they avoid touching bodies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. It's probably a mix of both ㅋㅋ
4. But if you're the latter, you would have never let yourself get hugged like that in the first place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ6. 222 With Kang Daniel, he normally likes to get hugged, whether the other person is big or small ㅋㅋ

[X] Kang Daniel entered today while biting his nails, and got surprised by all the people ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Biting on his paw without any thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Babo
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The first photo is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. He's a CEO when he's that squishy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha, so cute ㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Kang Daniel's leaving work, but why does he look like a villian ㅜ
Please do a psychopath role some time in the future.

[X] At Kang Daniel's fansignings, does he really speak more than the fan?
My friend said that this time, she's going to come back after successfully speaking more than Kang Daniel; that it's not a Kang Daniel fansigning, but a Danity fansigning; that when she goes to a fansigning, she can't say anything at all. She talks like she's all upset about it, but if you look at her face, she's loving it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. Yeah, it becomes a reverse fansigning ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Yep, even if you prepare a script, you end up not being able to keep up with Daniel's pace and return after not being able to say a thing.
3. It's a fansign where the fans are so busy listening to Daniel, that they themselves can't say anything and just reply 'Oh really' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Rather than him thinking, 'I have make sure to actively speak first!', it's more like he's really comfortable with fans and likes conversing with them ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I heard this because the comeback periods overlapped
But Kang Daniel's song SOS is good... I listen to it every once in a while.

3. Kang Daniel has a lot of good songs.
ㄴOP. Oh, I liked SOS, so I've taken an interest in his songs. I'll have to go take a listen.

[X] Up until now, I was only jealous of Kang Daniel during the battles, but I'm apologetic.
During battles, he's the most busy person. He has to step out to stop them, watch out for the time and even cheer for everyone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. ㅋㅋ And watching today, he's good at emceeing.

[X] I knew Kang Daniel is good at English, but he speaks quite a bit of Japanese too.
I can do 0 languages.

[X] Oh, so Kang Daniel is good at English.
Ah right, even his name is in English ㅋㅋ

[X] Kang Daniel makes even really hard choreos look easy when he dances it
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Like even I could try to dance along.

3. This is a fixed comment on Kang Daniel's dance videos ㅋㅋㅋ
5. Yeah, that's why I tried following along watching Kang Daniel's challenge. I just looked a primate.

[X] I went to watch Kang Daniel's movie today with a friend that's a fan
My friend said this: that his face and proportions in the movie could be considered similar to him in real life.
Throughout watching the movie, I was inwardly surprised by the length of his legs. They were to the point where I wondered whether it's really ok for legs to be this long.
But they really were so long. It made me want to see in real life.

5. When he filmed 'Let's Eat Dinner Together', I saw him in real life at Jeonju. I still remember it because it was like a big yellow 'T' was walking about. I remember him being really long and big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] There's a celebrity that I was really surprised seeing in real life
It was also the first time I've ever seen a celebrity in real life too, so I was so surprised, I couldn't do anything.
It was Kang Daniel, and wow... I really didn't seen anything other than his legs.
I was surprised that a person's legs could even be that long. And of course, his shoulders were so wide, and his face was way smaller than on screen.
When my friend and I woke up from our daze, all we could say was 'daebak'.

4. I saw him at the MMA, and I kept on getting surprised. He's really one of the celebrities where the screen doesn't do them justice.

[X] For Kang Daniel, puppy-faced really is puppy-faced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But he keeps on cat-lighting fans ㅋㅋ

2. There's no cat in his face at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. For Kang Daniel, it's to the point where he's not a person that looks like a puppy, but the puppy that looks the most like a person.
ㄴOP. If you say that, Kang Daniel will cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] The reason Kang Daniel fans have to turn their screen brightness to 0 when going to Twitter
I'm warning you, there's a lot of abs photos..
If your parents are around, or you're in public, turn your screen brightness to 0.






You've done it, Niel-ah. Abs photos are being uploaded endlessly...
From video screencaps to fansite photos to phone pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Even if I want to look at then, I can't for the fear of being thought of as a pervert.

3. Lately, he's forcedly prevented us from fangirling outside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. It's a relief I'm at home ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The part-timer at my store looked at a picture of Kang Daniel and said he doesn't match
That his face is really baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ But his body really isn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They said his face and body doesn't match. It came up because I was talking to them about my trip to Summer Sonic. They're a fan of a musical actor.

It was just something that was said as we were chatting, but the more I think about it, the more right it seems.

But fans and even Daniel himself all think that too.