Monday, June 15, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel To Sing OST For Backstreet Rookie





1. Heol daebak
6. I didn't expect an OST at all.
17. Heol, they kept this hidden so well without any sort of leak. So surprised ㅋㅋㅋ
19, Oh, I'm looking forward to it.
24. Wow, crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
29. So excited.
35. Heol daebak, I want to listen to it quickly.
40. I was pleasantly surprised after listening to Kang Daniel's Interview. I'll look forward to his OST.
42. An OST? ㅠㅠ Fans are the most surprised whenever something's announced ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's really no spoilers ㅋㅋㅋ
54. Looking forward to the OST. I was surprised how good his song Interview is.
56. Kang Daniel's vocal colour is pretty good. I think he'll do well.
62. I was so surprised because I didn't expect it at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm excited to see what kind of song it is!!!!!!!
77. Wow, Kang Daniel is working hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not even any spoilers, looking forward to it!
97. I'm looking forward to Kang Daniel's OST, since I liked Interview and 2U.
99. Heol ㅠㅠ I really love Daniel's vocal colour ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's working so hard - my fave's the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
100. I think it'll be an upbeat song. It's summer, so it'd be perfect.
103. Oh, I'm looking forward to it. I like Kang Daniel's vocal colour.
105. Heol, I was going to watch the drama anyways, but now I have another reason to watch ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kang Daniel fans are so happy ㅠㅠㅠ
108. So happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ A new song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
115. So this week is the first episode ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know, but I'll have to watch ㅋㅋ
123. I hope it'll be a refreshing song. I like 2U so much.
124. Heol, a new Kang Daniel song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
127. He's unpredictable ㅋㅋㅋ So fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll have to listen for the song when I watch the drama!
131. My fave singing an OST for actors that I like - I'm so happy.
147. Kang Daniel really busies himself.
155. I'm so thankful that my fave is working so hard ㅠㅠ For both my fave and us fans, it feels like we're being compensated for all the difficulties we went through. I'm so happy nowadays, let's do even better!!!!
156. It's so nice seeing him consistently put so much effort into his career. I'll look forward to it!!
162. I'm looking forward to it because I like his vocal colour. I'll have to watch the drama!
174. Kang Daniel's lower register is charming, and his higher register is smooth. I'm totally looking forward to it.
181. Isn't it subjective whether you think someone is good or not? His strength is in performing, but his songs are good and his lives are good too. Even izm, who puts down idols, gave his recent song a good review. His latest album has a Park Moonchi song too - Interview.
187. It's so great that Kang Daniel's making new challenges to his heart's content.
188. For those that still haven't heard a Kang Daniel song, you have to listen to Interview. When I first listened to it, I liked the song so much that I went to find whose song it is, and I was so surprised that it was Kang Daniel. Ah, and Interview is a Park Moonchi song.
200. I see a lot of people like Interview ㅋㅋ His live performance of Interview on 88rising is my favourite video. Look at what his vocal trainer said too.
203. He has two voices - when he sings in his lower register and when he sings in his higher register. Personally, I love his lower register ㅜㅜ I don't know what kind of song it'll be but I'm looking forward to it.
204. Oh, his voice is my style.
209. I like Daniel's vocals!! When he sings in his lower register, it's so cool ㅜㅜ
210. Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wasn't expecting an OST ㅠㅠㅠ I hope many people find out how nice Nielie's voice is.
219. Heol, his vocal colour is totally my style, so I'm looking forward to what kind of song this OST will be.
221. I listened to his recent title song, the song and his voice is good. BsR, hit daebak ㅠㅠ
224. Oh, I'm looking forward to it. I remember liking Daniel's low voice in Get Ugly, but the songs he's released afterwards had a wider range than I expected, and his falsetto is pretty good too.
231. I like Kang Daniel's vocal colour. I listened to Interview because it's a Park Moonchi song, but it's totally my style. I'm looking forward to it.
241. This is out of nowhere, but why is everyone only mentioning Interview ( ·•︡_•︠)! I like Jealous and Adulthood too...! Anyways, can't wait to listen to it.
252. My favourite song is Jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a perfect song for when you're driving in the summer - listen to it a lot 💙
258. Daebak!! I was looking forward to the drama anyways.... I didn't think my fave would sing an OST ㅠㅠ
274. I really like Kang Daniel's vocal colour, but since it's a romcom, I shouldn't be expecting a ballad, right?
279. I want to hear the deep voice his vocal trainer complimented, but since it's a comedic romcom, it'll probably be a sweet song.
298. I'm looking forward to it because I totally love his vocal colour.
326. Kang Daniel's most recent song is his collab song, Refresh. Give it a listen, he sings well. Well, even if you don't look for it, you might have heard it anyways because the Pepsi CF plays a lot on TV? I'm looking forward to his OST since his vocal colour and singing is good ㅋㅋ
331. Kang Daniel's singing is actually pretty good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People have that kind of judgement because he got popular through his dancing, but his live singing is stable too. He'll have plenty of opportunity to show off his singing in the future.
334. Daebak, Kang Daniel is working so hard. I was thinking he'd sing an OST at some point, but he's fulfilling it so quickly. But there's still people that are like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really pathetic seeing people be all upset about a person that's performed live twice on online concerts and released a song for a Pepsi CF too. Are they degrading the staffs' ears and judgement ㅋㅋㅋ Who's the expert here ㅋㅋㅋ
336. Kang Daniel's vocal colour is good. His higher register is sweet-sounding while his lower register is really cool ㅠㅠㅜㅠ I'm looking forward to what kind of song the OST will be.
364. A ballad that brings out Daniel's deep vocal colour is playing in my head. I'm so happy, I want to break something ㅠㅠㅠ