Saturday, June 13, 2020

[theqoo] Walking CF Kang Daniel ♡ This is Daniel's Class



http://naver.me/IMxnJvsv


1. This really is heart-fluttering.
3. Why's he so good at this??
4.  Watching this live, I though he'd be too shy to do it ㅋㅋㅋ But I was surprised he did so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. He did so well. How far along is Kang Daniel's coffee CF?
7. https://m.youtu.be/zl3q9rPXMY4 Youtube for those overseas!
9. His smile is really so cute.
10. It seems like there should be at least one school sunbae like this. (There isn't)
11. He's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
16. At first I thought he wouldn't be able to catch the coffee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why's he so good.
18. Heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
22. He did so well ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a fan, but I'm surprised.
24. So natural ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
33. I want to see him in a coffee CF. Kang Daniel's smile is pretty, but watching this, my heart fluttered.
39. Wow, he's good. Cool and heart-fluttering.
43. His smile is so nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do a coffee CF ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
50. He really does everything that's asked of him well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So natural.
54. I screamed when he smiled at the end too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
55. 
He did so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I though Jun Hyunmoo was me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
56. He did frigging well ㅋㅋ That Jung Hyunmoo picture is totally me.
57. I really screamed while watching the broadcast.
60. It's fascinating that he does well in everything that's asked of him.
66. His smile at the end is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
67. When Kang Daniel smiled at the end, I unknowingly screamed too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
71. Ah, his smile is really so heart-fluttering. I got smacked for making so much noise this late at night ㅠㅠ But even then, it's fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
77. ㅋㅋ That Jun Hyunmoo picture is totally what I do everyday when I look at Kang Daniel.
79. The panelists' reaction is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
81. He's good. A youth movie-like university sunbae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Granted, there's no sunbae like that ㅠ
87. As expected, his good since he films a lot of CFs ㅋㅋㅋ
104. Jun Hyunmoo is totally me though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel's smile ㅋㅋ He's good ㅋㅋ
115. He's really good, I'm watching again ㅎㅎㅎ
127. How is his smile like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So refreshing.
131. It popped up in my mind again so I came back to watch again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Heart-fluttering...
133. Wow, it's hard to just watch this once..
139. Maybe it's because he uses his body well, but he's natural at whatever he does.
172. My cheeks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter what he does, he doesn't go overboard so it's even better.
174. I'm so surprised because he really did so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So heart-fluttering.
183. Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't expecting much, but he did really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Really natural.
200. He's a natural ㅋㅋㅋ Jun Hyunmoo's reaction is my reaction.
201. I swear I'm not a fan, but I watched this 10 times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
226. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first I was thinking how cool Kang Daniel was, but because of the other panelists' reaction, I laughed so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
231. Crazy. What is this, I keep on replaying it.
246. I came to watch again... I watch just this 5 times the moment I woke up....
250. Let's film a coffee CF!!!!!