Thursday, June 11, 2020

[theqoo] What is Kang Daniel To His Company's Staff



Q. What was your first impression after meeting Kang Daniel?

"Personally, it hurt my heart. It was like that at that time."
 "So I decided that I would get in trouble in your place."

"You're the CEO..?"

"The same."

"He was like a bright youth."

"Oh! It's Kang Daniel! He's cooler than I thought?"

"Power Celebrity"

"A bright 24 year old dongsaeng that doesn't listen do what he's told well."

Q. What is Kang Daniel to me?

"My future"

"My work"
That's right, I'm your work.

"Happy pill"
"An artist with a similar sense of humour as me"

"A prism"
"(Shows various sides or colours depending on your view or the situation)"

"Love and Hate"

+) A staff member with opposite tastes
"If you were to pick your favourite of his released songs?"

"None yet"

1. "None yet" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The company atmosphere looks good ㅋㅋㅋ

2. "My future" "My work" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do well!!

3. The first answer was so sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But right after, it was "My future" "My job" so I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Oh, this is a new kind of content ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. No favourite song yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm so jealous that their CEO is Kang Daniel.

12. The company's atmosphere must be good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. ㅋㅋ "My future" is so realistic. The company atmosphere looks good ㅋㅋ

29. "None yet" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So firm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

30. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So realistic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is cute

31. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Love and Hate" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "None yet" So frigging funny ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ This survey is fun

38. The company atmosphere must be good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's all realistic and honest ㅋㅋㅋ "My work" ㅋㅋ "Love and Hate" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

42. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is content that's only possible because it's him

47. It's a company where you can say what you want ㅋㅋ Fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

50. Ah, it must be fun. It seems like even though it's hard, it'd be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

52. His Vlog is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Personally, I was really surprised and thankful that he talked about the most memorable thing in the past year for him. I really really support both Kang Daniel the person and Kang Daniel the artist.

62. The clip is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ But Kang Daniel's skin is really nice.

65. Seeing his company's atmosphere, they're going to continue to do better in the future.

70. The people around Daniel seem nice. They get along well to the point that they can have fun with these kinds of questions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do well!

71. It's amazing that Kang Daniel has made it to this point. I hope he does even better and stays happy.

75. It's anonymous but he keeps on trying to figure out who it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fun and touching. I love you, Konnect.

76. It's my first time seeing a survey for staff ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

77. The company atmosphere is so warm ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

81. "I'll get in trouble in your place" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's really something sweet about it

88. "None yet" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Love and Hate" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And it's funny how the haunted house that Daniel hates was mentioned two times near the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

91. I want to be a staff at Kang Daniel's company ㅠ  I'll work for free, CEO-nim.

141. What a nice end to the day. Seeing as how honest the staff are, the company atmosphere must be quite free. Thanks for working hard, Daniel.

170. It's a relief that a time where he can talk about his lawsuit calmly has come, and it's also a relief that this atmosphere is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that staff member finds a favourite song in his next comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

175. He must really not want to go to a haunted house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Love and Hate", "None yet" and "My future" are all so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

178. It's a relief that he's working with good people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like I'm reassured ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

180. ㅋㅋ "The CEO is my work, my future" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He talks about his lawsuit like that. It's impressive, he's still young too.

194. They seem to have similar personalities as Daniel. Warm and considerate, but 'my way' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

225. It's funny, but maybe it's because I've seen the things he overcame last year, he's really impressive at his young age.

229. "None yet" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

300. Frigging funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

304. "My work" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

307. Kang Daniel is so cute. Seeing him laugh, even I get happy too.

311. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So honest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ