Monday, April 11, 2022

[theqoo KDrama] Rookie Cops Wrap Up Post Part 2



[X] Seunghyun filmed a variety show that same time as our drama, but he's really different there ㅋㅋㅋ
It was the same period, but it's fascinating how he's this different.
But if you look closely, there's subtly some similarities as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. There's no Seunghyun there. Seeing things like this, it makes me look forward to his next project.
4. He looks different from Seunghyun, but he even looks different in each of the pictures as well ㅋㅋㅋ It's fascinating.
6. The hair's similar, but the vibes are different. Seeing as how in the drama, he completely looked like Seunghyun, he must have really acted the role well.
10. Since I love Seunghyun so much, I like the Real Seunghyun too.
11. He seems like a person that expresses his inner mindset and mood well through his face.

[X] I love Eungang and Seunghyun's relationship so much ㅠㅠ
At the base of it all, even though Eungang's personality is really different from his, you can really feel that Seunghyun respects and admires her.
Honestly, Eungang's 'go forth' mentality doesn't match Seunghyun's personality, but even when he worries over her, he doesn't stop her, and does his best to help.
And when Seunghyun is having a hard time, Eungang doesn't rush him, and just waits for him the best she can while giving him necessary pushes in the right direction. This is not an easy thing..
Seunghyun is so much bigger, but seeing how he lets himself be completely embraced by Eungang, it's seems like he really relies on Eungang. It's like he gets comforted when he gets hugged by her.
And Seunghyun's gaze when he looks at Eungang is so sweet, I'm jealous...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

1. They're such a perfect couple inside and out.. I'm so jealous, Doldolie ㅠㅠㅠ
2. Usually, when a drama ends, I wonder to myself, 'Will the two of them end up getting married or not?', but for Doldolie, I'd be be able to say without a doubt that they'd 100% get married.

[X] I loved the "Let's go!" at the ending.
It was warm and full of hope, but it made me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I love how it made me feel all this with just two words.

1. And since it followed Daeil's "We're going", it made it even more emotional ㅠ
3. It made me happy because I could feel that Seunghyun was smiling as he said it.
7. The words 'Let's go' embodied the drama's entire essence.

[X] I'll never forget the Seunghyun acted by Kang Daniel and the Eungang acted by Chae Soobin.
I love them so much.. From Ep 1 to Ep 16, I was happy because of the 8 Puppies, and my heart fluttered because of Doldolie!

8. It's my first time in a while having my heart flutter while watching a couple. I really loved the two of them.
10. The Seunghyun and Eungang we have now was only possible because it was the two of them.

[X] The Real Seunghyun must have fallen for action.
But he really is good at it. I do want to see him do action next time ㅋㅋ But it kind of seems like he'd suit villain roles too, with his hair up ㅋㅋ 

3. Then he can fight once, then kiss once, then fight once, then peck once - like this would work.
7. Even so, for me, rather than a villain, I want to see him do one where it seems like he usually just mindless laughs all the times, but is actually a neighbourhood guardian that's good at fighting ㅋㅋㅋ I want to see him be both cute and cool.
8. Isn't the Real Seunghyun going to read the script to the end and just do action roles? Someone try to trick him.
11. His face is quite different depending on his styling, so it's making me really greedy. But first of all, let's do melo and action first.

[X] I want to see the Real Seunghyun in a school uniform.
Can't he do a school role before it's too late?
If a total school drama is kind of iffy,
then it can just be that he wears it in the beginning.

[X] How about Sci-Fi for the Real Seunghyun's next project?
After seeing this gif, I want to see him in something extraterrestrial with aliens or something. In something dark.

2. Just one romance first.
6. Make it happen. He'd probably like it too.
9. It does seem like he'd suit a dystopian show.
10. Add some romance, and make it happen!

[X] If I were to confess something.
It's that I didn't know Doldolie's chemistry was going to be this good.... Honestly, I thought it wouldn't be that great, but now I'm more obsessed than anyone. They're seriously in my Top 3 of the best couple chemistry of all time.

5. I'm a fan of the Real Seunghyun, and I like the Real Eungang to the point of watching all her dramas, so I loved them so much ㅋ They were so great ㅜㅜ And there are no words for their chemistry ㅎ
6. Doldolie was the best in every aspect ㅠㅠ
8. Their chemistry is great, whether it's their build or hands. It seems like the Real Seunghyun would have good chemistry with actresses, so I want to watch him in another project. Then again, the Real Seunghyun is a chemistry fairy ㅋㅋㅋ

[X] In the ending kiss scene, I should be looking at their lips
but I keep on looking at Seunghyun hands that are caressing Eungang, so I keep on missing it.
I love the that kind of affection so much that my eyes keep on going to it.
And that's why I keep on having to rewatch it. It's not on purpose.

1. I get what you're saying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But is it true that you're not doing that on purpose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
3. I keep on rewatching the corner of his lips here.

[X] Seunghyun only had one sock, but he still felt the need to put it on.
If it were me, I wouldn't wear it, but how about you guys? I got curious as I was rewatching.

2. I wouldn't wear it either ㅋㅋㅋ
9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's that he couldn't find the other one ㅠㅠ 
11. I wouldn't either. But for Seunghyun, it does seem like he'd wear it, even if it was just one. And for the other one, he'd make sure to get it back from Eungang ㅋㅋ

[X] When I first watched the 'likethielikethis' in Ep 6.
I watched thinking the Ep 6 would be a fakeout, and Ep 8 would be the real kiss.
But when he walked over and did the 'close your left eye ' part,
the heart-fluttering tension rose so much that I thought,
"OMG, what is this, is today's the real one?" as I watched ㅋㅋ
I was thinking that they showed a lot of the shooting scene with the previews,
but the actual broadcast was really something else.

1. For our drama, the actual broadcast is always better than the previews. For 'likethislikethis' and 'okok' too, and others things too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. That's right, I thought that they were baiting us, but the broadcast was so heart-fluttering.
4. The moment he put his hand on her shoulder after walking over, I thought my heart was going to burst.
5. I thought my ears were going to melt while watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His voice is so nice.
6. While I was watching, I knew that it wasn't going to happen, but it really seemed like it was going to. So heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ

[X] Thinking about it, if our drama did just romance for 16 episodes
it'd 100% split Doldolie apart, or stick in some sort of love triangle.
Since there were cases as well, the youth romance aspect was integrated in a perfect amount.

[X] I feel this every time I see the Real Eungang.
But she's so loveable when she smiles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Her eyes become total crescents, so her smile is really pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I think that the harmony between the pairing is important in kiss scenes too.
So, with that being said, Doldolie's kisses are really simple and sweet, but since they work off each other so well, I think that's why they give off such a hot atmosphere ㅋㅋ

7. The scene itself is not hot, but the atmosphere is hot. There's that developing atmosphere, you know? That must be what chemistry is. It's like you can feel that extra something because they have such good chemistry.
11. That's right, it's really not a deep kiss or anything?? But why's that more heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ

[X] The Real Seunghyun is good at expressing this kind of emotions.
There are no lines, but you can see what he's feeling.

1. That's right. In cute scenes too, you can see everything in his expression.
6. He doesn't exaggerate his emotional acting, but still conveys it well. So, you end up watching more intently and it makes you even more immersed.

[X] Why do I like the House Front Kiss so much.
He's looking at her like this, how could she not do anything ㅠㅠ

3. Seriously.. He's gazing at her like this, how could she just go in!!
10. I'm admiring Eungang's self-restraint.
11. If it were me, I'd pick him up and run off with him. That's not a face that can be solved with just a kiss.

[X] Doesn't it seem like the Real Seunghyun would be good at everyday romance too?
Since his daily life acting is natural too,
if he does an Everyday Romance drama, it'll probably be an explosion of heart-flutters.
Ah, but there needs to be action too.
Whatever it is, I hope his next project won't be too late.

1. Imagining it, my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Please do a romance ㅜㅜ
3. Whatever the genre, I want to see him soon.
4. He seems to be kind of good at comedy too. I'm looking forward to an action comedy.

[X] Even Seunghyun's voice is so Seunghyun.
It feels like his voice completes the character.
His sweet and warm voice makes him more Seunghyun. I felt it once more during his narration for the graduation kiss. Ah... Seunghyun-ah... What to do with you...

4. I didn't think much of it, but the shooting scene.. I was really surprised. I thought he was speaking right into my ear.
5. For real. Half air, half sound, and incredibly warm. But it's low and husky too, so it's heart-fluttering.

[X] He said that he wouldn't let her get hurt ever again.
Seunghyun said that, but he wouldn't have meant it in a 'I will protect you' kind of way. That's because Seunghyun is someone who respects and trusts Eungang's choices. So instead it's that, from now on, he will train her to the point where she won't ever get hurt again, no matter what comes up.
This training from hell will be revealed in Season 2.

1. That's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Ah, crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Eungang was so pretty when her mask got taken off after she got kidnapped.
I was surprised because she was so pretty with a different atmosphere.

2. So we were all thinking the same thing ㅋㅋ
4. That's why I completely get why Eungang is put into wide pants and colourful clothes. I guess it's like Seunghyun with his hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. ☞4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she dresses up even just a little, she's soooo pretty. In the nightclub scene too, the both of them were hot.
7. ☞4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Understood. The Real Eungang is so pretty.

[X] At first I too thought that our drama would only have 1-2 kisses.
Who would have predicted 5 Pecks and 4 Kisses.
I love it.

1. I was thinking, 'Will there even be kisses?' ㅋㅋㅋ I thought it'd be around 2 pecks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Wouldn't the Real Seunghyun have thought that too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] I'm desperate for commentary. "Was it meant to be 5 Pecks and 4 Kiss from the start? Or was it added after discovery the talent for it?"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to ask this so bad.

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to ask the director.
12. "Talent" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. If it was added after discovering the talent for it, then the Real Seunghyun...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] The people who didn't even dream of 5 Pecks and 4 Kisses: Us and the Real Seunghyun
So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. Ah, wasn't there a poll we did in past ㅋㅋ Was there a 5P4K then?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Ah, really? I joined late so I don't know. Was there anyone who got it right?
5. ☞4 https://theqoo.net/2342823153 Here ㅋㅋㅋ There's a lot of 0 in the comments, and 1 is the highest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. ☞5 There isn't even 4 pecks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But '100 kisses' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is that ㅋㅋㅋ
7. ☞6 That was me.
9. ☞7. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With what thought did you say 100 kisses with ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. ☞9. It was, how do I say it, my small hope?

[X] If your parents really were sleeping and your boyfriend came to you all drunk to bring you tteokbokki.
But after giving it to you, you can't wake him up - what would you do? Thinking about it, I'd be completely flabbergasted ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd feel annoyed, but it'd all go away after seeing the tteokbokki.

1. I'd be annoyed, but it'd go away after seeing his face, and then I'd be annoyed at his size when I have to carry him, but then it'd go away after seeing his face again.
3. With that face and those actions, I'd immediately take him to greet my parents and then arrange for a meeting between our families.
4. Even if I'd get really annoyed, it'll all go away when I see his sleeping face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so baby when he sleeps ㅜㅜ
9. If it's Seunghyun, I'd take him in of course. And show him to my parents too ㅋㅋㅋ And while we're at it, register for marriage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. "Mom, I picked up something amaaaaaaaaazing just now!!!!"
13. ☞10 Mom: "Great job, as expected of my daughter!"

[X] I searched it up because there was something cool about the Real Seunghyun's walking in the clip below.
Wow, what is this, it's so cool.
But how was Seunghyun's walking?
It didn't feel like this, it's fascinating.

1. His walk has always been practically a fingerprint ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(T/N: 'Fingerprint', meaning it's very distinctive and can used to identify him.)
2. I don't think they've shown Seunghyun's walking in full - was it on purpose? It's true that his walking doesn't match Seunghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. It seems like he purposefully walked differently than usual for Seunghyun. The reason why is that his walking really is like a fingerprint ㅋㅋㅋ
4. How was Seunghyun's? It feels like I've only ever seen Seunghyun walk slowly? Or running.

[X] I was browsing Twitter and saw a post I agreed with.
(Tweet talks about how the reason Tak took a liking to Seunghyun from the start is probably because of his athlete days; because Tak knows how hard it is to speak up in that kind of atmosphere, but Seunghyun did it for a classmate)
When Tak was getting beat up by his sunbaes, even the coach turned a blind eye.
But Seunghyun stood up for a classmate that he just came to know.
There's no way he wouldn't take notice of that.

[X] I'm curious how Seunghyun's sweetness came about.
Countless MLs in countless dramas are sweet.
But Seunghyun's is a gentle sweetness.
When he put on the bandaid and helmet,
how he gazed at her and moved his body along with her's when she talked about Anne of Green Gables,
how he carefully rested her head on his shoulder in the Manhwa Store,
it's a sweetness that's gentle and soft, that's natural, not overbearing and doesn't make those watching feel burdened.
And it's not just to Eungang, whether it's when he's talking to the the child at the orphanage or to Yoongi, or when he spoke to his mom at home after having abolished the Chungram Training - it's so tender.
Is this guidance from the director?
It's a blend of the writing, directing and acting, right?
'Seunghyun is this kind of person. Right now he's feeling this, his vibes are like this.' - this would all be in the script.
'How will this person react and speak in this kind of situation?' - this would be made by the director's directing and the actor's imagination(?), right?
It's my first time in a while getting so immersed into drama, so there's a lot that I'm curious about.

[X] For our drama, both the kisses and pecks,
don't they show the ML's face a lot??
I think that's why I'm able to care for Eungang more.
Since I know Seunghyun's gaze and expressions,
I can feel that he really likes Eungang.

3. That's right, it's more heart-fluttering. And more than anything, Seunghyun's face and expressions are so loveable.
6. It's because I'm a woman, so for kisses, the actor is important. And Seunghyun really is sweet, warm and heart-fluttering - he does it all.

[X] I think I'm quite thankful towards the Real Seunghyun.
I wasn't feeling great after the finale, but whenever I watch the behinds,
he makes me laugh. His dancing was so funny, and today too.
He's really so ridiculously funny.
The staff on set seem to be like this too.
Everyone has a good laugh together and gathers the strength to work.
And he lets you separate the real him from his character too, it's great.
The Real Seunghyun has a really different personality,
but he immersed himself and acted Seunghyun well, so I'm grateful for that too.
He's new to acting, so it wouldn't have been easy, but he did well.
Seunghyun is really dear to me, so for the Real Seunghyun to have done such a good job,
I'm that much thankful. I'll look forward to his next project.
That's what I wanted to say.

4. Honestly, he would have been really tired on set, but it's incredible that he's so energetic. Thanks to him, it's more enjoyable and fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he comes back soon with something good for his next project.
7. The Real Seunghyun just likes people as a whole. It's probably because he filmed with such great people that he was in such a great mood!

[X] Eungang's heart-fluttering acting is so loveable and expressed well.
So it makes kiss scenes and melo scenes feel even more tingly and heart-fluttering. 
She's that loveable even to me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

1. When she's with Seunghyun, there hasn't been a single time where she's not loveable ㅋ