Friday, September 9, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Instagram Update (With Vata's New Thing Challenge)




+With 2 WDBZ members (Youngbin, Vata)




(T/N: In the Korean language, it's not absolutely necessary to include (pro)nouns in your sentences. So, for the comments where it's not explicitly stated or obviously implied, I translated the sentences using 'they'.)

1. Heol, they're totally really good. So cool.

6. They're both so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I'm going crazy because they're doing it while smiling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, what is this!!!!!

15. Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both so good.

17. Since the choreographer and the artist have similar builds, there must be a lot of advantages when choreo is being made. I don't know about anything else, but both their arms are so long. When they do the 'Two times, three times", its wow ㅋㅋ

18. The two of them must be close ㅋ Cute.

19. Since it's such tall guys doing the dance, it's so refreshing. They're good. Starting from just the atmosphere, it's exciting.

20. Ah, my heart is racing for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both Hot Bodies, but their smiles are so boyish.

22. I want to see more, I can't bring myself to pause it.

26. They're both good. But why're they cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

30. Heol, look at how well the two of them match. I love how they hold each other as they laugh at the end ㅜㅜㅜ

32. Kang Daniel is cute even when he's dancing that ㅋ

33. Maybe it's because they're both so tall, but their movements are cool ㅋㅋㅋ

37. Kang Daniel's smile is cute, and his dancing is so cool..

39. Yah, both their physiques are amazing, so it's really cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

40. As expected, on top of their God Physiques, they both dance so well.

43. I love them both ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel suits that kind of vibe so perfectly that I wanted to see this, but I didn't think I'd get it so soon ㅋㅋ I love it.

45. Oh, but as expected, if your physique is good, it makes your dancing even cooler.

46. Wow, they dance so well. Both Vata and Kang Daniel have great physiques, so they match well.

49. I'm completely awake now. So cool.

54. The end is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both their arms are so long ㅋㅋㅋ So refreshing.

57. Wow, they both have amazing physiques. They're so good. And Kang Daniel is smiling as he's dancing - why's this heart fluttering?

70. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both so cute ㅋㅋㅋ Why are they so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

84. Oh, they both did so well with the same vibes. Go do all the challenges that exist in the world!

89. Wow, I don't know if it's the choreo that makes their physiques stand out, or that their physiques make the choreo look good, but since it's such tall people dancing it, it's really cool.

100. I keep on watching this.

108. Wow, he dances so well. It's so smooth.

111. Why did Kang Daniel smile in the middle. He's dressed and dancing so hiply, but he's so cute ㅋㅋㅋ It's great because both their physiques are amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

114. It seemed like he'd be good at it, and he really is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Watching him smile as he dances makes me smile with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

123. Seeing with the background of that practice room makes it look even cooler.

129. Since their physiques are good, it's cool watching it in full view too, but even just watching their feet, their steps are so light and smooth. The people dancing are in such a happy mood, so it makes me want to keep on watching.

133. Their physiques are the best. They both dance so easily ㅋㅋㅋ

137. Kang Daniel's steps are amazing.

138. Vata is so cute.

155. They dance as smooth as butter. He suits Vata's choreo style really well.

164. Oh, I want to see Kang Daniel do more challenges. He dances lightly but so well.

198. He dances so well. Do the Sub-Leader one too, with Ingyoo.

208. Wow, it's awesome. Kang Daniel and Vata, give us more.

266. Both their limbs are long so it makes it fun to watch them dance ㅋㅋ

277. Maybe it's because they're both so long, but their dance lines are really refreshingly pretty.

285. Did Kang Daniel put butter on his feet? His steps are so light it's like he's sliding. And his smile is totally heart-fluttering.

288. I guess he doesn't work with WDBZ for no reason ㅋㅋㅋ He really suits it perfectly. So cool.

296. I love Vata's choreo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kang Daniel dances well too, he suits it well! Ah, lately I'm watching SMF for Vata.

298. Kang Daniel dances so well. I love how his limbs are long but so well controlled.

306. The more I see Vata, the more I like him.. Ingyoo is cute too.

320. Wow, Kang Daniel suits this kind of style well.