Friday, March 25, 2022

[Instiz] Ha.. Why Is Kang Daniel So Good At Kissing ㅋㅋㅋ


I was just browsing the KDrama Talk on another site, but I saw this zoomed in gif of his kiss scene and my heart is racing. He's so good..... It seems like he has a knack for romance.... And it looks like they crossed wires in the middle but they played it off well - it's fascinating. Wow, I can't calm myself.

And I haven't even watched this drama yet either, I just saw the one in the phone booth two times - that's it.


1. Who's the girl??
ㄴ2. Chae Soobin
ㄴㄴ1. Thanks.. Look at Kang Danyel's hands ㅠ So sexy.
ㄴㄴㄴ OP. Wow, it's my first time looking at his hands. He grabs her waist one more time....
ㄴㄴㄴㄴ1. 😇 I'm dying.

3. Yah... He's good.

5. Oh..... He's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I only saw the Phone Booth one in the past, but it seems like whether it's romance, melo or his gaze, he's born to do it.
ㄴ5. Ha, even looking at it again, he's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe it's because his hands are so big, but the way he hold her waist is so heart-fluttering..... 

6. They're both good, woohoo~

8. While you're at it, go try watching Rookie Cops ㅜ It's so much fun ㅠㅠ It's finished airing nowwww.

9. They kissed 4 times. Please give attention to RC..
ㄴOP. Wow, so many ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㄴ10. Wow, 4 times ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. They do 5 Pecks and 4 Kisses... It's really the best, so watch it.
ㄴOP. It's no joke then. I'm going right now.... Which episode should I perhaps start with........
ㄴㄴ11. The first kiss is Ep 8, but the buildup in 5678 is the best. The emotions are more thoroughly delivered, and it's way more heart-fluttering than just looking at the gifs!!!! Especially the start of Ep 7, it's really so heart-fluttering and wonderfully overwhelming - it's seriously the best...!
ㄴㄴㄴOP. So I should be starting from Ep 1 to get the full buildup....? I want to watch when things start to develop though.
ㄴㄴㄴㄴ11. The two of them start off on the wrong foot...? I recommend starting from Ep 1 ㅋㅋ The romance aside, all the characters are cute and make you root for them. The story is fun, so it'll just fly by!
ㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴOP. Ok... So they start off on the wrong foot, and then end up like that....
ㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴ11. I hope you have fun watching....! This drama is really so much fun, I wish everyone would give it a try ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴOP. The reviews are good! I searched it up, and the response is positive. I'll start it right away tomorrow, thanks!

12. The kiss is one thing, but the hands are really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So heart-fluttering.............,...
ㄴOP. His left hand is really crazy. Look it it sliding up....

13. Is there no other kiss gifs.. I want to see more..,
ㄴOP. I found this, can you see it????

14. Wow, their size difference. It's crazy.
ㄴOP. That's what I'm saying... I think I've looked at that about 100 times already, and now I even see how he can wrap her entire waist with just one arm.

15. Crazy. My nose is running now.. OP, take responsibility ㅠㅠㅠ

18. I started watching RC after seeing the Phone Booth kiss scene, and became totally obsessed with it. This drama is so much fun. Firstly, just the fact that there's 4 kiss scenes is more than enough reason to watch, but each of the kisses are amazing. The director captured them all so prettily, the OST is so good and the actors' chemistry is the best.
ㄴ18. I'll leave the gif that made me start watching RC 😘😚 A kiss after a peck, it's perfect.
ㄴOP. Hey... I love it....
ㄴㄴ18. This is one that I really cherish, but I'll give it to you. Black and white too is great in another way ☺️.


OP. Wow, I just woke up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know this many people would see this...

22. Wow, why's Kang Danyel so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. My boyfriend, take look at this gif. Sigh..

24. Heol, he's really so good......

27. Ha.. It's heart-fluttering, really.

29. Hey, I love it so much.. Thank you, for making this post..

31. Heol Kang Daniel.. Why's it so intense, and strong, and hot.

35. Why's he doing it so heart-flutteringly.

36. Jawline, physique, uniform ㅠ

37. I really think that Kang Daniel will hit daebak if he did a full on romance drama..

40. I've felt this for a while now, but it's true that he's romance in human form...

42. Wowee~~ I can't find the way to leave to this gif though??

46. The kiss scene is really crazy 🤤

47. It's not even my lips but...

48. I've slept all I'm going to sleep.

50. Wow, my heart is racing. He's really good..

52. So jealous. He's the same age as me, but he's even good at kissing..... Sigh ㅜㅠ

55. I'm not even the one doing the kissing, but why's my heart thumping.

59. Wow, I love it ~~~~^-^ Thanks to this, I've found the strength to get through today.