Monday, March 28, 2022

[Instiz] Rookie Cops Wrap Up Post Part 1


(Here is a compilation post I said I'd do! This is Part 1 of I don't know how many... Depends on how much time I can find to do it... I didn't know what to call the title, so I put 'Wrap Up Post', even though it's not really wrapping anything up.... Anyways, the pictures and gifs aren't included in my post. If you want to see them, please click the link! And I'd give a reasoning for choosing the gif that I did for the top image, but it'd just all be excuses.)

[X] I'm speaking sincerely here but, Kang Daniel needs to be banned from wearing his hood.
It's possible that he might even get sued for the crime of making hearts flutter.

[X] Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin have amazing size chemistry.
(T/N: 'Size chemistry' and 'size difference' refers to the difference in things like their height, build and physique)
So you guys were talking about RC without me. I've been totally obsessed with it lately.

1. ㅋㅋ It's a drama that makes you obsessed with it if you just watch it ㅋㅋ I've seriously gone crazy over it.
2. Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Once you start it, you can't get out.
3. It's so much fun ㅋㅋㅋ It makes me want to date.

[X] D+.... Give Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin a photoshoot.....
With that size chemistry and visual pairing, doesn't it feel like a total waste otherwise?....
Let's try one where they're covered in gold...

1. Disney, Disney. To do nothing with this kind of pairing.... Sigh, Disney has really lost their touch.

[X] Chae Soobin is 168 and Kang Daniel is 181.
They have a decent height difference, but their size difference is so good..

1. The both of them are really nice and long. There isn't one side that's too tall, or one that's too short - their height difference is perfect. Their size chemistry is even better 🐶🐶💕
2. On top of that, Kang Daniel's shoulders are so wide, and Chae Soobin is dainty, so it makes it better.

[X] Look at the atmosphere of Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's 4 kisses.
1-3 were set in their first year.
And the last one was them kissing after their graduation in their 4th year ㅠ (They've been dating for 4 years.)
The atmosphere is all different ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Doldolie slowly got closer to one another, and even from their first kiss, both of their expressions are heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ From them not knowing what to do at the very beginning, to their happiness at the end - the gradation is perfect 🧡💙

https://instiz.net/name_enter/83396223


1. Their kisses are really pretty. All their pecks and kisses are all so pretty and done well. You can even feel them getting closer to one another, especially the forth year 😍
2. The couple of my life ㅠㅠ

[X] Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin look so good together.
They match well as characters.
I haven't started RC yet, so I've only seen pictures but they look better together than I imagined.
When the casting news was first announced, I thought that since Chae Soobin is older, it'd feel too much like she's a noona.
But they have such good size chemistry, height difference and even hand chemistry, that they match well.

1. If you watch the drama, they don't seem like Noona-Dongsaeng at all. They just are their characters. Their size chemistry is a given, but their visual pairing and acting synergy is good. Their chemistry is beyond expectations.
2. The fascinating thing is that in the drama, they are totally just Eungang and Seunghyun. Their chemistry is good, so it makes me more immersed and the heart-flutters are crazy. But if you watch things like their interviews or behinds, you can totally feel that Chae Soobin is older. They're just really Noona-Dongsaeng ㅋㅋ
4. If you get the chance, give a watch. When the casting was first announced, I wondered whether they'd match, but the two of them really seem like 20 year olds, and Kang Daniel actually does come across as the Oppa ㅋㅋ I didn't expect much when I watched, but it's so good.
5. But they really match better, are more loveable and make you want to date much more than expected ㅋㅋ

[X] Kang Daniel's failed kiss is more heart-fluttering than his kiss scene.
Teaching her how to shoot...😇

https://instiz.net/name_enter/89800

😇😇
Hiiinggg ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Look at him asking permission with his eyes to kiss her..

1. It's so cute how Kang Daniel's eye goes ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. His voice here is crazy.
3. Try listening to this with earphones.... It'll really melt your ears?
5. Ah, I totally acknowledge it. This is eye candy and ear candy at the same time 😇😇
7. The approaching sounds of his footsteps, the rattling of the gun and whispering in his low voice - it's crazy 😇

[X] In the drama RC, when Chae Soobin pushes Kang Daniel, he completely lets himself get pushed.
When she just pushes him lightly, he lets himself get pushed.
But when she embraces him in a big hug with her whole body, he doesn't move at all - I love it.

5. I love how he gives in to his girlfriend like this.... It's my heart that's all aflutter..
7. That scene is so cute ㅋㅋ Yeobo!

[X] If heart flutters were to be made into a person, wouldn't it be Kang Daniel?...
Where would someone like him be.........🤦🏻‍♀️ 
Yes, I've gone crazy over RC. Just ignore me.

1. Here's another person that's gone crazy over RC. Hood Seunghyun is especially crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Crazy, the guy doing this kiss is Kang Daniel?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw some post just now. I didn't know who the guy is, and I just looked at one comment because there were so many, but it said it's Kang Daniel. For real?

2. Yeah, it is Kang Danyel.
OP. Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so good......
ㄴ3. He's good in his other kisses too. That's why I've become obsessed.
ㄴㄴOP. Give me more.
ㄴㄴㄴ3. This is my favourite kiss gif. Look at how he pulls her waist into him.
4. Amazing 😇
5. What in the world 😇
6. There's a compilation post of his Ep 8 Kiss from earlier. Take a look, there's no better heaven than it. I just barely got myself out of that post ㅋㅋㅋ
7. Wow, him wrapping her waist with his big hands is totally.. wow.
ㄴOP. Look at the quick kiss he gave her in the middle.... Because of that, this gif won't stop.
ㄴㄴ3. OP, you know your stuff. Because of the quick kiss in the middle of that gif 😇😇😇
ㄴㄴㄴ8. That's right, I keep on looking at it because of that part ㅋㅋㅋ It's like they crossed wires a little bit, but then got past it so naturally.. Haa

[X] RC Ep 8 Thoughts.... Ha....
Firstly, warning: rambling ahead... I haven't calmed myself yet....
My heart really feels like it's going to explode. I must have gone crazy, my smile won't go away ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋ 
Wow, Kang Daniel's eyes.. They're perfect for melo, seriously.
It was cute how he increased the number of sit-ups from 1 to 10 because he was jealous, and it was cute how Eungang actually did it too. And Juchan sunbae, what's up with him. How long has it been since his girlfriend broke up with him because she's going to study abroad, but he's immediately asking whether the past confession is still valid? He's crazy.. And Seunghyun misunderstands and thinks the Eungang accepted Juchan's confession, and doesn't contact her because he's sad. But since she's not returning from her triathlon because of her injury, he gets worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠ And he takes off ㅠㅠ And Hanna too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's he happy now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's a good egg  ㅠㅠㅜ When Hanna cried, I cried too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ And Oppas Who Buy Dinner.. Why are they pretty...? Why are they pretty dressed up as women... And Fiction in uniform is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ But Kang Daniel is actually good at dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so obvious that he pretending to not be able to dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the kiss. Yah, this is completely overboard. They definitely did well but yah.... The view was so pretty, maybe it's because it's a Disney Original ㅠㅠㅠ Anyways, it was so sweet but hot.... I'm getting all shy. I've rewatched it a good 5 times.... They peck first, then the fireworks explode, then Kang Daniel's gaze changes. It's crazy.... Yeah, it's right that it's crazy.... Wow, my hands are still trembling, I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is just some quick thoughts... I'll watch Ep 9-10 tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The reason is... I'm going to watch the Ep 8 kiss some more...^^

OP. And to those not watching RC, please watch... This is a favour I'm asking. It's a shame that a drama as good as this is on D+, but it's really so much fun.
ㄴ4. It's such a shame for me too, but at the same time, I wonder if it's this level of quality because it's D+ ㅋㅋ The scenery and cinematography are all so pretty, the OSTs are good too, and attention was paid to all the props too, so it makes it even more fun to watch. But honestly, if it wasn't a D+ drama, it would have gotten so much more attention. If you'd just watch it, you get obsessed ㅠㅠㅜ I pity those who didn't watch RC ㅋㅋ Writing, directing, acting - it was all perfect. The pacing just flies by without any frustrations. It's a crazy drama that's fun, moving and heart-fluttering.
ㄴㄴOP. For me, I'm that style that stops watching if the pacing is frustrating. Honestly, I stopped watching quite a few romance dramas part way through. But this, it just flew by so I loved it.
1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kiss too ㅜ The buildup ㅜ It's crazy.
ㄴOP. It built up and just exploded ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ I loved it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been a while since I've felt like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it crazy! I rewatched Ep 8 like crazy too. Watching the full buildup to this, and not just as a gif, the flutters it gives is really different ㅋㅋㅋ It feels like your heart is going to burst out of you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When he was scanning for Eungang throughout dancing Fiction, and when he went straight to her as soon as he left the stage, it made my heart react like crazy. Ah, but for me, rather than getting upset because he thought she accepted Juchan sunbae's confession, it's that since he knew she had a crush on Juchan, it made him think, "Ah, so they're dating... So I was mistaken...", so in order to get over his feelings, he decided to avoid her too. However, after seeing Eungang during the athletic meet, he realized he couldn't just give up. So, whether Eungang was dating Juchan sunbae or not, he decided to confess, but Eungang... did it first, so he kissed her!
3. The fireworks exploded, and their kiss exploded too ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Kang Daniel is good at kissing, but he's also good at action.
He's good at kissing, but he has a lot of promise in action too.

1. Then he can just do both. Kisses are a must!
2. He did really well in the parking lot action scene, but wasn't he also good at acting like he was getting hit by that drunk guy? He really is showing potential in action.
3. Do a romcom that has action ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] Lately, a lot of Kang Daniel's kiss gifs are being posted.
5 Pecks and 4 Kisses in his debut project?
Wow.

OP. But he's good........
1. I read that he signed on after only getting the script up to Ep 4, so he got flustered because he didn't know there'd be that much romance.
ㄴOP. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But does the romance really ramp up from Ep 5 onwards?
ㄴㄴ1. He signed on thinking it was a youth investigation drama ㅋㅋ Was it Ep 5 or 6? But the romance really started then. And even if he knew there was going to be romance, he probably would have never thought there'd be 5 Pecks and 4 Kisses ㅋㅋ
ㄴㄴㄴ1. But he really seems to be born to do romance. It's not just a matter of the kisses, but for everything where he needs to he heart-fluttering, he really does it crazy well and makes my heart go completely aflutter ㅋㅋ
2. He started it thinking it was an investigation drama, but it's romance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴOP. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But looking at the gifs, he really suits romance. Even normally when I see him, his eyes look like they'd do melo well.
3. His next project absolutely needs to be romance.
5. He has to do romcoms. Let's do one for your next project with your melo eyes and kissing potential.
ㄴOP. He's really good at kissing though......

[X] Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's size and hand chemistry is crazy.
It's criminal that I'm only writing a post now about their size chemistry because I got into RC so late ㅠㅠㅠ I got convinced by here too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. Maybe it's because they're police, but they really look like Nick and Judy.
2. For this, is the bulletproof vest small because Kang Daniel's shoulders are so wide???
3. I got baited into watching by their kisses, but their visual pairing, size difference and hand chemistry are all crazy..
ㄴOP. Honestly, they don't have a lot of dating scenes, but a lot of kiss scenes ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even so, I loved it^^
ㄴㄴ3. If there's a lot of kiss scenes in a romcom, it's a thank you. or course ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴㄴㄴOP. It's even prettier because it's Disney-esque. Especially the Phone Booth, the view was killer ㅜ
4. What's up with the size difference of their fists in the first picture ㅠㅠ Wow, it's kind of crazy.
ㄴOP. It's really crazy. His hands are so big that when he holds Chae Soobin's face, he covers her entire face. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. It was kind of really crazy how he stroked her hand with his thumb ㅠㅠㅠ
8. Their size chemistry, hand chemistry, and just their chemistry as a whole are another level ㅋㅋㅋㄱ I hope the two of them do another project together. Do a Season 2!

[X] This is the rehearsal of Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's hug, but it's so heart-fluttering.
Ahhhhhhhh so heart-fluttering.... The reason is that, the moment Kang Daniel wraps his arms around Chae Soobin, you can't see her anymore. That's so heart-fluttering.........

1. Chae Soobin is so cute, even to me as a woman.
ㄴOP. That's right, she's lovely. She's really so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. I'm this close to subscribing to D+ right now, since I keep on looking at the kiss gifs in that trending post..
4. Look at the size of their hands... Their size chemistry is all so good...
ㄴㄴㄴOP. Even their ears have chemistry. They're both so long, but the FL is dainty and the ML is sturdy. In the story too, the ML character is just totally a Unicorn Benz..🤦🏻‍♀️
6. They have my ideal size chemistry. There's a good height difference, and it's a lovely FL with a dependable ML ㅠ I love it...
7. It's so heart-fluttering how he doesn't waver at all when Chae Soobin hugs him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] This is a compilation of Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's kisses, and it's so good.
RC has finished now, so give it a try ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. And they're good at kissing too.
ㄴOP. That's the important truth. It's not that they kissed, it's that they kiss well.
ㄴㄴ1. Just merely kissing is not important. It's a question of whether it's done well, and yeah, the both of them are really good... I was knocked speechless.
2. They did all 4 of their kisses well ㅋㅋㅋ So well.

[X] I was thinking that Kang Daniel would do romance well.
And seeing as how he's good at kissing in that trending post, he'll probably hit daebak in a TV drama... His eyes are normally all heart-fluttering too.

[X] No, when Kang Daniel kisses, he just gazes at the other person's lips...
He looks at only Eungang's lips and dives right in. It's only when he's almost there that he closes his eyes, it's crazy.
Wi Seunghyun, you fox...

2. He has a knack for it.. Right now, with every gif that gets uploaded, I stare at them in a trance. He knows his angles too and is just made for romance.
3. Is he a kissing master? ㅋ It's sweet but hot.....
4. Today is Wednesday, but where's my Wi-Fox  ㅠ I miss you, Seunghyun ㅠㅠㅠ How could it just end after you made my heart flutter this much. Sigh, there's nothing I can do about, I'll have to watch it again ㅋㅋ

[X] Seeing Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's kiss in RC, it made me open my eyes up to kiss scenes.
I'm saying this after seeing that Kang Daniel kiss scene gif.
Normally ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I see them in dramas, I just go, 'Yeah, they're kissing' and don't have any thoughts, flutters or anything.
But recently I marathoned RC, and I watched their kiss scenes with my eyes wide open and my heart racing...... So I rewatched it a few more times..^^ And I've even reached a point where, when I watch any other kiss scenes, they do nothing for me............

1. Me too. It's my first time saving kiss scene gifs  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴOP. It makes me wonder whether it's ok to be so enthusiastic about other people touching lips.
ㄴㄴㄴㄴ1. I actually have to be thankful to my sibling, who subscribed to D+ because they're a Marvel fan. If not, I would have never even given D+ a glance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How awful would it have been if I lived not knowing RC and never having seen such heart-fluttering kiss scenes ㅋㅋ
2. Wi Seunghyun is a top student in school, and he really kisses well like one too. It's perfect.

[X] For Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's kiss scenes in RC, their Year 1 and Year 4 are different.
It's fascinating that the Year 1 one is a bit more hot, but the Year 4 one is more full and intimate, so I like it 😇



1. Wow, their kiss scene are daebak.
ㄴ1. So I guess I like this couple.
2. Thank you for posting it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. With their kisses being posted lately, the more I see them, the more I feel like they two of them are really in sync and connected with one another... They cleanly do so well.....

[X] Foxes are canines too, so Kang Daniel is really..
In RC, he does fox actions so well with his puppy face.. How could he stroke her hand when he holds it.

1. Wow, I posted that I watched only up to Ep 4 so far, but how do they end up like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[X] When Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin kiss, they turn their heads and briefly part their lips...
You can see that little space between their lips so it makes it extra hot....

1. Wow..........................
ㄴ1. I accidentally clicked this post, but I'll leave after enjoying the sight................
3. He's really good at kissing........
ㄴㄴOP. Where did someone like him come from only just now....
6. It's not that deep or intense, but somehow it's hot.........

[X] Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's size difference is probably Top 3.
They have a good height difference, and Chae Soobin is rather tall but is quite dainty. And Kang Daniel is tall, he also has a big frame, so their chemistry is amazing.. They're a long-legged couple.

[X] I love how Seunghyun doesn't think of Eungang as just a fragile girl.
She's his girlfriend and classmate, so it's true that he views her as someone that is precious to him.
But, since she is also a classmate, he respects all her opinions, and doesn't just blindly stop her from doing the things she decides to... Even if it's a scary or dangerous situation, he believes she'll prevail and he only ever goes as far as worrying about her. This is all because he trusts her as a classmate and as a girlfriend.

[X] Chae Soobin really exploded in loveliness in RC ㅠㅠㅠ
With her short hair, she really looks like she's 20. So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Even as a fellow woman, she's that cute to me ㅠㅠㅠ



(I've seen a few posts about the type of roles and dramas that fans would like Daniel to try next. It got me thinking that I'd like him to do a drama that's about dancing, one where he's some sort of carefree rebel bboy and the FL is a prim and aloof ballerina, and they're forced to dance together and, of course, fall in love. My entire head right now is basically filled with just thoughts of RC and creating this imaginary drama, so I actually have an entire main storyline plotted for it, along with their backstory, how they get together, the main conflict, their growth story and even the ending... Maybe I'll actually jot it all down in a post later so that I can, I don't know, speak it into existence or something?? Because I really want it to happen now........And I need others to suffer with me............)