Saturday, April 2, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's Size Chemistry In Their Drama.jpgif


(T/N: 'Size chemistry' refers to the differences in things like height, build and physique, and how good these differences look)

(I'm writing this post because their size chemistry is even better than I imagined. If you don't want to read about it, leave!)

🚨There may be kiss scenes too!🚨

In the Disney+ drama, Rookie Cops,
Kang Daniel plays the male lead Wi Seunghyun
and Chae Soobin plays the female lead Go Eungang.

For the record, Kang Daniel is 181cm and Chae Soobin is 167-8cm.







In front of Seunghyun is Eungang..!

























Seunghyun's arms are long and his shoulders&chest are wide, so when he hugs Eungang, she goes right into his embrace and you can't see her anymore - it's so heart-fluttering...





Their size chemistry was really so great..πŸ’™πŸ§‘





3. For Doldolie, it's not only their size chemistry, but their hand chemistry is so good too γ… 

11. It's great how there isn't too much of a height difference.

19. I can't let go of Doldolie γ… γ… 

21. They had good size chemistry. Size chemistry isn't just a matter of having a huge height difference. Their 181 and 167 is a good difference, so they matched each other well. And their chemistry is so good that I still can't let them go γ… 

28. Doldolie has such a perfectly balanced size chemistry. I miss them more γ… 

33. I loved everything about Doldolie, not just their size chemistry.

48. RC is so much fun. I miss Doldolie, and the 8 Puppies too. Please do a Season 2, Disney.

51. I was really happy because of Doldolie γ… γ…  Kang Daniel is so good at heart-fluttering acting γ… γ… γ… γ… 

52. Their chemistry and tension was really good. Everyone who watched the drama would know γ… γ… γ… γ… 

53. Seunghyun has amazing chemistry no matter who you put him with, but his size chemistry with Eungang is especially so good.

56. It's perfect, this is a perfect size chemistry. Rather than a huge difference, their's is way more perfect. But Seunghyun's shoulders are wide and sturdy, and Eungang is feminine, so when they hug, she goes right into his embrace γ… γ… γ… 

61. It was my first time in a long time getting all tingly while watching a drama . I was so surprised while watching that the two of them are creating this kind of chemistry together γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

62. Their chemistry was really good γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ It was a drama that made me want to date for the first time in a while.

63. (I didn't expect it but) the drama was so much fun γ…  It's such a shame, I want to watch more γ…  Their size chemistry was good, but their faces matched so well too γ…  So cute γ… 

75. Why's it so heart-fluttering how she goes right into his embrace? They look good together.

77. Rather than a huge height difference, this is much more perfect for me. And since they have a bigger difference in their build, when they hug, he totally wraps her up in his arms - it's so heart-fluttering and pretty.

79. It's not just their size chemistry, but all of Doldolie's chemistry was so good. And not just visually, but their character's personalities too, they wait for and complete each other. Our unicorn ML Seunghyun and confident, go straight Eungang, I love you guys so muchγ… γ… γ… γ… 

89. I get surprised every time I see Kang Dan's physique. And Chae Soobin is like a fairy, but she's actually tall.

101. I'm still obsessing over the two of them γ… γ…  I miss them so much. I really had so much fun watching, and my heart fluttered a lot. Is there no Season 2 γ… γ…  I want to watch more.

105. Their size chemistry is really crazy γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  I just casually started watching, and ended up obsessed.

109. I usually don't really like things like kiss scenes. But I've stayed up all night just rewatching RC's kiss scenes γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

112. RC was so much fun, Doldolie's chemistry is daebak. I hate dating, but it made me want to date.

125. It was such a pretty, kind and refreshing drama. The lead's chemistry, the friends, the sunbaes and even the villains - they were all alive. The romance is not stressful at all, and it even balanced the love, friendship and cases perfectly. But when Seunghyun sits, he's so small γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

126. Ah, I clicked because it was about RC γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ As a drama fan, it was totally so much fun that I binged it all. I loved how it had a lot of heart-fluttering scenes as a youth drama. I hope Kang Daniel acts again.

128. It isn't frustrating, didn't drag, and not just for the Seunghyun-Eungang couple, but all 8 Puppies had the best chemistry. Plus, they even had good chemistry with all the sunbaes and the villains too. Rookie Cops is a really fun, healing drama.

140. Their size chemistry was good, and their acting chemistry was good too, so I'm still obsessed with RC γ… γ… 

141. Ah, I miss Doldolie so much, their chemistry is crazy. Their kisses are the best I've seen, they raised all my bars for kiss scenes.

173. I subscribed to D+ to watch RC after seeing a post about their Phone Booth Kiss because it was heart-fluttering. And wow, Kang Daniel is a kissing master, his gaze worked hard. Kang Daniel and Chae Soobin's lips are both full, so their kiss scenes look so soft and fluffy. It's sweet and heart-fluttering, but also so hot. The people who watched the drama will understand this γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

177. Since it's a police drama, their physiques are good. Doldolie's size, face and even hand chemistry was explosive, they looked so good together. RC was nicely youthful, and the story, directing and cinematography was all good. All the characters were alive too, so it made it fun to watch. Even the ending was perfect, and the sound director worked hard too.

179. I loved their size and hand chemistry. They're both have cute puppy faces, so I loved it. But their kiss scenes are heart-fluttering, so I loved it even more γ… γ… γ… γ… 

199. Seunghyun-ah γ… γ…  I want a romcom.

201. I also ended up watching RC after I saw a kiss gif γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It was fun and I liked all the characters.

210. Ah, my puppy couple is a Hot Post.

211. They look good together. My heart fluttered while watching a drama for the first time in a while!! Kang Daniel, shoot another romcom.

227. In this drama, the two of them really seem like a couple in their early twenties. They were really so pretty and matched so well that my heart fluttered and I had a great time watching. The cinematography was pretty too, and the story is so fun γ…‹γ…‹ It was a lot more fun than I expected. The fact that it's trapped in D+, and doesn't have the accessibility of a TV or Netflix drama is the only downside γ… γ… 

229. I didn't have any expectations, but I had so much fun watching γ…œγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's a perfect Disney-esque youth romance drama, and the characters are all so cute.

237. I heard that the perfect height difference between a man and woman is 13-14cm. They match well.

254. On top of the drama being a ton of fun, the actors' chemistry is really good. The leads are especially good at their romance scenes, it's so heart-fluttering.

259. I loved their chemistry so much. Seunghyun's gaze when he warmly looks at Eungang is so heart-fluttering. The characters in the drama all matched each other well, and I had fun watching to the end. I want to keep on watching.