Thursday, March 24, 2022

[theqoo] Jay Park's Ganadara Challenge with Kang Daniel (Ft. SWF Showdown)


(Disclaimer: I mostly just translated comments about Daniel!)

2. Heol, the two of them together?

3. Why does the two of them meeting feel like worlds are colliding ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Bboyz ㅋㅋ

18. Oh, CEOs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jay Park is one not anymore, but close enough.

34. Heol heol, I love the both of them.

36. It's satisfying just watching their feet when they dance.

45. Wow, Kang Daniel, do all the challenges.

49. It's so cool how they added a lot of point choreo since they're both bboys.

53. They both dance well, as expected.

55. Oh, they both dance well, I love this combo. But Kang Daniel's steps are fascinating.

59. So he does the bboying part differently for every challenge. They did it like that because they're both bboys, I love it ㅋㅋㅋ

70. I love this combo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Kang Daniel looks a little shy ㅋㅋㅋ

87. Heol crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both bboys, but it still feels like worlds are colliding ㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel's steps are fascinating.

98. Jay Park has always been good, but Kang Daniel's steps are so fascinating. And he's even doing the freeze with his left hand.

117. I need to sleep, but the video isn't ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

134. A freeze challenge ㅜㅜ

174. I can't leave.... It's great even just watching their feet.

184. Crazy, do another one.

185. For Jay Park, it's his own song, so of course he dances it well. For Kang Daniel, he only quickly learned it just to do this challenge, but he has a feel for it and dances it cleanly - it's fascinating. And was he shy because he's with a big sunbae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute.

190. I'm still watching, crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jay Park's groove is crazy and Kang Daniel's steps are smooth. A freeze challenge is so different and fun too. Don't waste your talents, and do a lot of these!

192. Wow, the both of them dance well in different ways. I keep on watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

195. Kang Daniel seems like he's on top of ice, he dances like he's just gliding. It's fascinating ㅋㅋ

197. I want to put them in each of my pockets and run away with them.

198. Why's this so good? I watched this ten times just now.

205. Since I came across this just before going to bed, I thought I saw wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love this combo. Jay Park has groove, and Daniel is smooth and clean. They both dance well.

212. Oh, personally, I like this the best of the Ganadara challenges ㅋㅋㅋ

219. Kang Daniel's steps are so fascinating. It's so smooth.

222. It's the two of them that are smiling as they look at each other, but why is my heart fluttering.

223. Kang Daniel is just gliding, wow.

230. They're both good, but their styles are different so I keep on watching.

256. Wow, did Kang Daniel put butter on the bottom of his shoes? He's so good.

267. I knew Jay Park is good at dancing, but Kang Daniel is really good too.

278. Did Kang Daniel put butter on the bottom of his shoes?? How can he go so smoothly as he makes his steps ㅋㅋㅋ Show us the combo again!
303. Crazy.... It's paradise for me first thing in the morning.... Hey... The two of you.. More.. Do more... I said please do more.

307. Ah, Kang Daniel is so cute lately ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

315. I love Kang Daniel's steps and Jay Park's groove.

320. Wow, Kang Daniel's body doesn't waver at all. Maybe it's because his core is so strong. So cool.

330. Wow, is Wi Seunghyun practicing for his debut? ㅋㅋㅋ Since you're so good at dancing, go make your debut! ㅋㅋㅋ His proportions are like a doll's too.

347. Jay Park is cool and Kang Daniel is cute ㅠㅠ Thank you ㅜㅜ

350. Oh, bboys are different. Wow, they're good.

358. Wow, what is this. I love it. And the graffiti in the back matches the vibe perfectly.

392. Since it's the two of them dancing it, they make it look easy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ I love it.

404. Did Kang Daniel put oil on his shoes or something? His steps just glide through, it's fascinating. And the both of them are dancing casually, but they still somehow look so cool.

427. I don't know how to make this video stop ㅋㅋㅋ

448. Kang Daniel really looks like he's on skates ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's cute and dances well. They're both cool.

449. More... Give us more, the video is too short..... Give us more of the two of you.