Thursday, July 7, 2022

[theqoo] KANGDANIEL - Don't Tell (Feat. Jessi) MV




3. Crazy, I love it.

4. Since Showterview, the two of them are so different, but match so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. It's so hot.

8. Wow, the MV is so luxurious.

15. I love it, it's hot and refreshing. Jessi is so pretty and Kang Daniel is cool.

20. Oh, this pairing is unexpectedly pretty good. Jessi and Kang Daniel are sexy in different ways.

25. I really waited for this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so good.

27. The two of them are totally different but have good chemistry. The song is good.

28. Wow, the dancers are cool too.

31. I love the song. Kang Daniel, Jessi and the dancers are all so cool.

33. For this kind of featuring, is the styling done by Kang Daniel's side..? This is really the prettiest that I've ever seen Jessi. The song is so good too.

41. ☞33 I'm curious about that too. In Waves as well, Jamie and SsamD's styling was so pretty.

42. Jessi's so pretty, the choreo is good and I like the song too, so I'm watching this for the third time ㅋㅋ The MV was really filmed so well.

59. Jessi is really hot. It's fascinating how the two of them match so well when they're this different. The song is good.

63. It was worth the wait.

75. What is this ㅜ Why's Jessi so pretty. Why's Daniel so cutely sexy?

78. After watching it, it feels like the temperature has risen 3 degrees ㅋㅋ So hot.

81. I was waiting for this, but it's hotter than I expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

90. Wow, Jessi is really pretty. Daniel suits this kind of style well too.

95. Wow, I don't know how many times I've rewatched this.

108. The part at around 52s when he turns his head is crazy.

116. Wow, Kang Daniel and Jessi's chemistry is hot. I love the MV and the song.

122. Kang Daniel is crazy, Jessi is crazy and the dancers are all crazy. Wow, it's the epitome of summer,. So hot.

133. Wow, Kang Daniel and Jessi are so sexy. And his vocal colour is crazy.

135. I want to see a performance of this. They're both so hot. And the song is good too.

139. Jessi looks especially pretty. Her chemistry with Kang Daniel is good.

147. Jessi's so pretty and Kang Daniel's dancing is so good.

166. Simeez participated in the choreo ㅋㅋㅋ Jessi is usually pretty, but she looks even prettier in the MV. Her chemistry with Kang Daniel is good.

170. ㅋㅋ I came to watch it again. Kang Daniel's voice is interesting, shall I try listening to his other songs.

171. It's totally hot. Jessi, Kang Daniel, the dancers too - everything and everyone in the video is hot.




(Below are some post in the KPop category of theqoo)

[X] Wow Kang Daniel's Don't Tell MV is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ Look at his gaze towards Jessi..
"If you look at me like that, of course my heart will flutter, you punk".....< Jessi said this before.

[X] Wow, Jessi looks the prettiest that I've ever seen her in Kang Daniel's Don't Tell MV.
She's sexy, but so pretty.
Of course, Kang Daniel too.

[X] Will I see a Don't Tell performance if I go to Kang Daniel's concert....
I'm not a fan, but I've fallen a bit in love with it.... I want to go to see it.

[X] Honestly, when I heard that Kang Daniel was going to have a Jessi feature, I thought it'd be hip hop.
But Latin...? They killed it. Jessi unnie is so pretty.. And Kang Daniel is so cool.

[X] I'm not a fan but whenever Kang Daniel releases music, I listen to it all.
Since Magenta, I've become someone that checks out all his songs when he releases them.
Having watched today's MV, Kang Da does everything that he wants to, but it all suits him so well, and there's something different..... And I think that it's a good thing. It's different, but perfectly suited to him.

Personally, I love Paranoia, Waves and Don't Tell.

1. He invests a lot in his own music, and consistently releases songs - I love it ㅋㅋ
2. That's right. I love that he tries all sorts of genres ㅋㅋㅋ And he suits it all too.
6. I'm a fan, but I love that his music isn't generic. I'm always looking forward to it. It's so much fun to watch him challenge all sorts of things, and to see what he'll come back with next.

[X] Maybe all solos are like that, but watching Kang Daniel's MVs
Time just for the dancers? It seems like they make room for that. I like things like Latin and Samba, so I liked Kang Daniel's Waves too. In that MV, it's like that as well. His synergy with the dancers seems really good.

[X] Having watched Kang Daniel's Don't Tell MV,
I want to go to his concert.

[X] After watching Kang Daniel's Don't Tell, I want to watch him act even more.
Where are we at with it.

3. There's someone that has the same thoughts as me ㅋㅋㅋ Let's not waste your melo gaze.
4. I want to hear even just the news of a confirmation this year ㅠㅠ

[X] In Kang Daniel's Don't Tell MV, Jessi is really pretty, sexy and she even has a sort of youthful?  feminine? feel as well.
Ah, I can't explain it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[X] Kang Daniel's MV in Hot Post is so amazing.
Jessi is hot but youthful at that same time.
Kang Daniel is all buttoned up, but still sexy.