Saturday, June 25, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Really Simple Home Training


OP's review is
that it's really simple, but so hard.
In the comments, there's some talk about it being bad for your back,
but in that case, it's just a matter of having bad posture. 
You have to use your core strength in order to not hurt your back.
For all exercise, if you don't use proper posture, it's dangerous.
Once you try this 3-4 times, you'll be able to balance yourself.
You're suppose to do this consecutively without rest, so you need to have some stamina.

Kang Daniel's method to reduce bloating

I'll add Kang Daniel's squat posture, and then disappear to do the home training again.


2. Why does his voice not shake....?

6. How does he sit like that in the bottom one? His posture is cool.

12. I'll just be bloated....

14. I can't even follow along with the first move, Niel-ah......

15. He's smiling as he does that...

19. Heok, it's tiring just watching ㅠ

26. I'd be so tired from doing this, that I'd fall back asleep and not be able to go to work...

28. It's possible to do all of that and not rest your feet on the ground even once the entire time?????

36. Pardon??? I'll just go around with my bloated face.

38. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy, how could someone do that the moment they wake up.

42. You won't die from being a bit bloated. You might die from doing that though.

52. That's something to do while smiling? ㅠㅠ

53. Your bloating and life, all at once.

71. No, but he's smiling and even talking as he does that though? ㄷㄷㄷ

84. His squatting posture is like he's sitting on something, heol.

93. So because he's like that, he just has abs all the time...

101. Why's he doing it so easily.

106. I shall just embrace my bloating ㅋ

108. Excuse me, Daniel-ssi. I never saw him like that, but he's quite a scary person.

114. Teach me how to lose my bloating, not my soul.

147. Why doesn't his voice shake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

149. Heol, he does it so simply ㅋㅋㅋ The funny thing about Kang Daniel is that for dancing too, he makes it look incredibly easy.... but it's not ㅠ

161. That's not bloating going away, that's it running away.

187. With the 20 times at the beginning, I was thinking it's simple, but you're not suppose to rest in between?

199. Wow, his core is amazing, he does it so easily....ㅜ I gave up following along after 3 seconds.

213. Hey, he's no regular puppy..

222. He's doing it so easily while smiling and even talking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

229. Wow.. I didn't think of Kang Daniel like this, but he's a scary person.

230. ? No, what is this........ His feet didn't touch the ground even once;;

280. I can't even hold it for 1 second.

300. Excuse me, how is anyone suppose to follow along to that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

334. It is simple though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, but the moves themselves really are simple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That is true though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

346. Wow, but his core strength must be no joke.

395. Should I even bother bookmarking this? I won't be able to do that anyways ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ