Thursday, June 11, 2020

[Pann] Collection of Idol Concepts That I Kind Of Miss


Apink

GFriend
Glass Bead, Rough, Navillera etc, I miss the old GFriend the most. Simple outfits and a unique spring breeze feeling.

Red Velvet.
Unexpected concepts... I like Happiness too, but Yeri's not there so I didn't post a picture. I really really really like their Ice Cream Cake album the most.

BTS
Run, I Need U - the MVs and the outfits had a youthful feeling, you know? I really miss the 2015 them.

EXO
Gray feeling? Do you know what I'm talking about? Something dark like Growl, Overdose and MAMA.

+Seeing the pictures together like this, SM totally changed up their concepts in 2015 and pushed current trends.

[+351, -20]

[+97, -12] I totally agree with GFriend. Do a youthful concept again.....

[+81, -11] Source, youthful concept please, youthful ㅠㅠㅠ You can't leave out youthful in the charts this summer ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+65, -13] Holding out for a GF youthful concept...

[+43, -0] I like EXO's dark concepts too, but fans usually want things like Love Me Right. Me included, of course~~

[+37, -0] I'm a muggle but personally, 2015-6 BTS was the best.

[+36, -5] I'm a Uaena. I want to see a concept like You&I for IU again... ㅠㅠ Of course, I really like it now too but I want to see then's concept again..

[+22, -0] I like now too, but I miss concepts like No No No, Mister Chu and LUV for Apink

[+21, -0] Nowadays, female idols are all girlcrush.. I get that they're going with the trends and trying to get more female fans, but honestly I miss youthful concepts.. For the song too, youthful is more melodic so I like it more. 

(T/N 'Youthful' doesn't necessarily mean cute (and it's definitely not creepy in any way, in case anyone misunderstands it for 'child-like'), it's just means something bright, maybe cheerful - Youthful!)