Saturday, August 29, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Who U Are Stage Sets

 
If the stages during 2U were bright like Milkis, then for Who U Are, the stage concepts has a strong dystopia theme so it's a bit dim and you can't see the details very well, so I'm putting it all together here.

200806 MCountdown - Waves
-It was just a 1 minute long stage, but it had a different set than Who U Are. It had more of an amazon concept.


200806 MCountdown - Who U Are
-They said they intended for a Forgotten Ruins theme. The walls are all engraved with patterns, and there's smog that gives off a feeling of a waterfall.



200809 Inkigayo - Who U Are
-Inside the red lights, they're all mirrors. It's like a passageway that leads to another world.



200811 The Show - Who U Are
-The feeling of grafitti-fied walls in an alleyway of an American Movie. The Magenta written on the wall is the name of this album, and on the floor is Kang Daniel's logo.




200812 Show Champion - Who U Are
-The feeling of a dark nightmare with the flying chairs and walls in ruins, like an abandoned house that spirits come out of?

200814 Music Bank - Who U Are
-Like a desert or battleground, there appears to be firing cannons in the back. The sand effect at the start makes it feel more like a desert.


+OP's one pick is Music Bank ㅎㅎ Because it's a military look that I've been hoping for  ㅋㅋㅋ


1. He invests a lot in his stages.

2. I like that The Show.

3. Wow, so cool.

4. The last one is really cool.

7. The Show was really cool, and I like MuBank too! He invest a lot in his stages so it's worth watching.

8. I'm always watching him dance so I didn't know, but when you just look at his stage, it's amazing. I didn't know that there were chairs floating about in Show Champ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all great.

10. I've felt this since his last album, but it seems like he creates his stages with a lot of detail and with his outfits in consideration.

13. I like MCD and MuBank the most.

14. It's really so fun to watch his performances.

19. I love how he cares so much about his stages. It's a shame we couldn't see more because there were so many cancellations ㅠㅠㅠ

21. The gold sand in MuBank was pretty.

22. Thanks for putting it together. He really invests a lot in his stages. Each one of his stages is like a drama.

30. His stages are so grand and cool to the point that it's a shame they're only used once.

40. His stages are cool. I like the colours of The Show. With the logo on the floor too, it's unique because it's a feature of only Kang Daniel, and I was so surprised when the fire appeared in MuBank ㅋㅋㅋ Every time I watch his performances, it makes me think how well designed his logo is.

49. Oh, I didn't think that each stage would have it's own theme, but seeing them all together, the sets were definitely made well. It feels like they coordinated with his outfits too.