Saturday, August 29, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Instagram Update.jpg (Handsome)


My hair grew a lot!!


1. He suits black hair.

3. Since your hair grew a lot, make a comeback ㅠㅠ

5. His eyes are really like a puppy's ㅋㅋ

11. He suits long hair.

15. His nose is so like a puppy's.

19. Handsome.

25. Heart-flutteringly handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

27. His lips are so plump(?) and pretty.

29. Heol, there's something about the way he looks that's so heart-fluttering..

33. Kang Daniel, I already miss - hurry and make a comeback ㅜㅜ

39. He's my style ㅜㅜ

44. He looks so good with black hair. More handsome and younger looking ㅠ

47. His lips are so pretty.

55. My heart fluttered a bit because he's so good looking ㅜㅜㅜ

70. He's mine so everyone just look once~~

75. He's getting more and more handsome.

81. ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ His black hair is so heart-fluttering.

91. Puppy ㅠㅠ

107. It's true that he's handsome, but why's the (Handsome) in the title so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

122. He's always been handsome, but his handsomeness grew too!!!

148. Kang Daniel doesn't wear lenses, right?? Maybe it's because his pupils are big, but they're pretty. I'm jealous.....

167. The title ㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't not click it. He's handsome.

170. Oh, he still has black hair. He suits it well.

175. Seeing him makes me miss him more ㅜㅜ

203. His face is so cool, but his Instagram caption is so randomly funny ㅋㅋㅋ "It grew!!" ㅋㅋㅋ It's cute.

214. Since you're handsome, make a comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

225. Since he has black hair, he's heart-fluttering in a webtoon sunbae kind of way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know that there isn't though, that there isn't anyone like that around me.

232. Whenever I see a picture of him, I get jealous because his lips are so pretty.

238. Crazy, he's so my style.

239. Ok, so when are you making a comeback ㅠㅠ

312. 
On stage

Off Stage

331. It's ok if you go on stage in just a hoodie and t-shirt, so make a comeback right now Kang Daniel....

344. Crazy, why's this so heart-fluttering? So handsome.

351. I love that I'm a Daniel fan ㅠㅠㅠ Handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

352. Kang Daniel, make a comeback (;´༎ຶ۝༎ຶ`)

355. There's something about him that pulls you in - that's his charm. Even when he just wears a t-shirt, he's heart-fluttering and cool. He's a fascinating being.

373. He's charmingly handsome. And he's so cute when he smiles ㅋㅋㅋ

375. He's like a sunbae (who definitely doesn't exist in real life) that you have a one-sided crush on. His lips are pretty too.