Tuesday, November 2, 2021

[theqoo] The Reason Kang Daniel Cheers As He Emcees On SWF



"You'll know if you watch the battle clips but"
"There are times when the battle beat is a bit quiet"
"And if I'm quiet too"
"Then the atmosphere gets awkward"

"I know too that since it's a broadcast, I have to match what the viewers want"
"But don't I have to create an environment to allow the dancers who came to compete to do even that bit better"
"In order for the program to be more fun too?"

"Honestly, it seems like Danitys are curious too"
"About why I cheer so much into the mic"
"The reason why"
"Is because when I used to go do battles a long time ago"
"I really liked it when the MC would add all these cheering noises"

"And it's not a song that they'd definitely know either"
"And there's people how can't hear it well because it's loud or they're nervous"
"I want to help a bit with that"
"That's my explanation"

+) The Insta post YGX's Yell made after SWF ended.
"Pic with the best MC in Street Woman Fighter @daniel.k.here"
"If the chance came, I wanted to see you in person, but for it to be at a dancing competition program..! It was a honour for me too.
"Thanks to your reactions that were born from experience, and emceeing that was just like battles in the real street scene, I was able to dance well in even these broadcast battles without feeling many big unfamiliarities. And I was grateful every time you were considerate to the dancers during filming."
"If the time comes when I can perform together with you as a dancer, and not an emcee.. I'll look forward to it."

+) A Kang Daniel that's happy because the SWF staff likes him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"And the staff"
"Thankfully"
"Liked me so much"
"I'm so happee~"


1. Honestly, he was good as an MC. It was great to watch.

3. I love that we'll be seeing him in SGF too.

5. It's similar to what Yell was thankful to him for.

7. The MC especially hypes a lot in bboying battles. I liked that he was putting in that effort. If we could hear the cheering from the crowd on the TV too, it'd be no problem. but since they only put the MC's audio, of course it'd be noticeable.

9. I only knew his name and nothing else, but I became fond of him because he was good as an MC.

10. "Happee" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute. He suited SWF well, and I liked Kang Daniel's cheering.

15. He was good as the MC. Since Daniel used to bboy, he seems to know a lot about battles too.

21. The way Kang Daniel speaks is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so sweet being considerate to the battlers and explaining to his fans too.

23. No but if the MC doesn't hype and just stands there, what's the point? Is he a lamppost or something?? Kicking up a fuss about an obvious thing, pfft.

30. Oh, as expected it's because he's done battles before. Honestly when he was first chosen as the MC, I was a bit hesitant, but having watched the show, he definitely knows dancing well and has experience in battles too, so I liked his emceeing and cheering.

32. The way he speaks is so cute. I can feel how 'happee' he is ㅋㅋㅋ

34. Wasn't this his first time? Even without considering his lack of experience, I thought he did well.

41. I love how he's an MC that knows battles well ㅋㅋ I hope he cheers as he's always done in SGF too.

46. I thought that the MC was really picked well since he knows battles so well. He's a MC that matched the program perfectly. It was nice to see him being considerate to the dancers, and I was sad that I wouldn't be able too watch him anymore, but since he's doing it again, I'm already excited for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute how he bounced around when he got excited ㅋㅋ

52. How could you not like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched Kang Daniel for the first time as the MC, and I've become fond of him because he did so well.

61. If you watch real battles, and not just SWF, it's pretty much half cheering ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like he put in a lot of effort to create an atmosphere that's like a real battle. Since he did well as the MC, I'm looking forward to him being on SGF too.

79. I liked how he added a bit of cheering every here and there. After continually hearing it, I've become a bit addicted ㅋㅋ

102. I liked that he was giving reactions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It made me feel more excited.

106. Cute ㅋㅋㅋ And seeing as how the staff chose him again, they must have been satisfied too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

118. If you think about it, he could do like he did because he has experience himself and knows well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

127. I'm a dancer, and I liked Kang Daniel a lot.

132. I was curious at first, so I watched a few real battles and was taken aback because he was actually quiet in comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ After that, I got excited every time his cheering matched mine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

140. Even if he didn't have that reason, he wouldn't be able to satisfy everyone anyways. If he was quiet, people would complain about him being quiet.

164. Honestly Kang Daniel just did well in a way that fit his role well. If you have an issue with that, then it's not a problem with Kang Daniel but with the staff that didn't adjust the audio well ㅋㅋㅋ If you watch, all the dancers are cheering too.

209. I like his reactions. Since he reacts to exactly the part that I'm surprised by, it's even more fun.

227. I could feel his consideration for the dancers.

232. "Wouldn't the dancers in the competition doing just that bit better make the program more fun?" <- This part. He's not just thinking about himself, but of the program as a whole. If it were me, I'd get him to be the MC again too.

239. I didn't think much about Kang Daniel, but seeing him work hard on SWF made me fond of him.

286. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even his explanation(?) is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

341. I think he was the perfect MC for the show. I'll have to watch SGF too ㅋㅋㅋ

343. He's cute and did well. And at the latter half, they seemed to have lowered the audio of the MC during the broadcast, so if anything else, it felt empty then.