Thursday, October 14, 2021

[theqoo] First Still And Showcase Photos Of Kang Daniel & Chae Soobin's 'Rookies'

One of Disney+'s projects for its Korean launch,
'Rookies'.








3. Their size difference is heart-fluttering.

5. Wow, it's pretty.

7. It's youthful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They look good together.. I like their chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ I hope it's fun.

8. Their chemistry looks good. Their smiles make you feel better just looking at it.

13. It must be a total youth drama then. I like the atmosphere.

21. It looks pretty good though..? Chae Soobin is so pretty.

24. The colours are nice and refreshing, and their chemistry looks good. I'm looking forward to it.

29. Wow, I love it. They both have such pretty smiles.

47. It's refreshing. I want to see them in uniform too.

54. Wow, the atmosphere is so pretty.

61. Heol, the poster is so pretty.

72. Oh, it's pretty. There's something about the two of them that looks good together. Plus, the picture itself is so pretty.

86. They look like a puppy and a chipmunk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

91. What is up with how big Daniel is.

92. I love how youthful the poster is. I'm curious about videos as well.

94. Wow, I can feel the refreshing youthfulness with just a glance.

107. I like the name 'Rookies'.

108. I'm looking forward to their chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ I was going to subscribe to Disney+ anyways, so I'll have to watch if it's fun.

117. Once Rookies start, I'll subscribe to D+!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry and come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

133. It's refreshing, their chemistry looks good. I'll have to watch it when I get D+.

146. So pretty. Hurry up and let me subscribe~~~~

153. I hope it'll be fun. I want to watch a youth drama.

159. It's so pretty and blue. It says there's grand action scenes too - I'm really looking forward to it.

168. Ah, it's pretty. Lately there's been a lot of heavy dramas, so I've been wanting a youth drama like this. Hurry and show us more, Disney.

170. I'm waiting with my 9900 won.

185. It's different than what I was imagining, but I actually like this better.

188. They're both so pretty. I'm looking forward to Kang Daniel's acting too.

201. Wow, I love the refreshing youthful vibes. I only saw the poster but my heart is already racing. Drama, hurry and race to me.

206. The two of them look better together than I expected. I'll look forward to it ㅎㅎ

208. They both look like puppies. Their chemistry is good.

229. I love how it's a refreshing youthful vibe~!!!

252. Kang Daniel's smile is really pretty.

255. I'm not a fan, but I came to understand why Kang Daniel's so popular as I watched SWF. His voice is good, and his actions aren't too overboard or extra either, so I like it.

265. I've been watching SWF lately, so I've become fond of Kang Daniel ㅋㅋ I hope it does well.

272. Wow, I'm going to watch this. Why's it so youthful. Kang Daniel has a big frame, so their chemistry looks good.

317. Oh, their chemistry is better than expected. Their smiles are similar, it's pretty ㅎ My heart is already fluttering ㅋㅋ

320. I went to subscribe right away, but I have to wait more ㅠ

321. They're both so cute. It looks like it'll be fun.

324. Puppy vibes ㅠㅠ I love how they both look so wholesome.

331. Wow ㅋㅋ Kang Daniel's body is so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

338. Chae Soobin's shoulders are so pretty. I stared at the photo of her with her hands on her knees for a long time because it's so pretty ㅠ

339. They're both total puppies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋ

340. A uniform picture got released too. I want to see it in HQ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

345. Chae Soobin is seriously so pretty.

350. He looked so good today ㅜㅜㅜ

352. Ah, I'm looking forward to this so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How am I suppose to wait until next year. D+, give us a lot of content ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

361. I wondered if Kang Daniel wasn't going to formally act after having seen his acting in one of his past MVs, but he's finally doing it now. It seems like he's chosen a good project for his first acting - I'll look forward to it.

365. I love both the ML and FL, I'm looking forward to it.

366. Kang Daniel looks so smol since he's sitting ㅋㅋㅋ

386. Social distancing? Why are they so far apart ㅋㅋㅋ I love the poster, they're both so youthful.

387. Chae Soobin is really pretty.

388. Wow, a picture in uniform got released. Kang Daniel is handsome, he suits it well.

398. So Chae Soobin has a puppy face too ㅋㅋ They both look good together.

405. I want to see Kang Daniel acting already. It says that there's action and romance. My heart is already getting ahead of itself, what do I do.