Monday, December 13, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Who Put Up A Great Performance Today At MAMA


















2. Definitely a centre.. His presence is no joke ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. He's good, he's definitely good. So he draws your eyes to him.

5. His physique really is hot.

6. As expected, for Kang Daniel, it's the stage. So cool.

8. His proportions are definitely good. He draws your attention.

9. He sparkles ㅠㅠ

12. Wow, his physique. Wow, his face. A centre really is a centre.

18. So cool ㅜㅜ I want to see more.

25. What's up with the last gif? It's so pretty. He was going so hard on stage though.

26. He completely ate up the stage.

29. As expected, he's Kang Daniel.

33. What's up with his physique. So cool.

43. His physique is amazing. Since he got popular through his dancing and performances, he dances and does well as expected. Kang Daniel is a definitely centre.

52. It's so fascinating to me how his arms and legs can make angles like that. And because he's so precise with his long limbs, it's so satisfying.

70. Watching today, Kang Daniel definitely dances well and is cool. I get why he's popular.

76. I really want to watch the fancam for today's peformance.

84. I'm not even a fan, but my heart raced as I watched ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

85. What is this, he's so cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing.... Is there not going to be fancams for this?

97. Kang Daniel really goes all out dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

101. Once again, I'm the only one who ages.

105. He's really all about stages. Are there no fancams?

116. Seriously, give a fancam for this... I'm really waiting for it. His details when he dances is crazy.

119. He's always been good at performing, but his singing has improved too.

125. He really does so well. Your eyes just go to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let me know when there are fancams!!

128. He really exploded in masculinity today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His puppyness is usually so strong though.

132. A fancam is urgently needed.

143. He's one of my fancam picks.

149. Is there no fancam for Mr. Card Open? I totally get why Kang Daniel got popular through performances and became centre.

150. My eyes really kept on going to him ㅋㅋ He's good at performing.

155. He really tore up the stage today ㄷㄷ

158. Wow, his power on stage is amazing.

164. He's just so good. Give me my fancam.

175. I'm not a fan, but he's so good at performing that my eyes really did keep on going to him.

176. As a casual fan from SWF, I'm blown away. Wow ㅠㅠ

185. His physique is amazing, but he's good at performing too, so you really end up watching him.

190. Maybe it's because of his physique, but his angles are amazing. So give me my fancam.

199. He's so good. Physique, face, stage - he does it all well.

205. The first gif is crazy, wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My muggle friend who watched SWF asked if Kang MC was always like that, and that he seemed like a different person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

223. He really seems like a different person than in SWF.  Maybe it's because this is his main job, but he looks so cool.

246. So a fancom is on its way right now, right??

253. Wow. As expected, for Kang Daniel, it's the stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a power centre.

257. The Power! Control! Detail! he has with his long limbs and fingers. His great dancing, along with his sexy facial expressions and voice - he's an amazing idol. I hope he release a new song soon next year. I'm looking forward to it.

260. My screams reached the rooftop. He was so cool.

264. Since I knew him from SWF, it was fascinating, because he's a power idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really good.

268. He's so cool even from the very first gif. Him hitting with his shoulder so hard like that is really heart-fluttering.. Give me a fancam.

269. As expected, he's good. He makes you completely focussed.

270. He's not the centre for no reason. So cool.

276. When he hit so hard with his shoulder in the first gif, it already ended everything. So crazy.

278. His physique is good, but he controls it so well too, so it's satisfying to watch.

295. Watching him perform, he really does catch your eye.

316. It's so fascinating, he's like a different person than in SWF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

317. He's really born with it.

324. My grandma put off making kimchi to watch Kang Daniel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

325. For Kang Daniel, it's the stage. Hurry and make a comeback.

326. His performance was amazing. Fancam please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When he grew that 1.5cm taller, it must have just been his legs that grew. They've gotten even longer.

337. Ah, I couldn't sleep after watching this ㅠㅠ Take responsibility ㅠㅠ

339. He's been my fancam pick for a few years now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Give me my fancam!

354. Why do I keep on coming back to this post.

359. He really performs well. He didn't get popular from his stages for no reason. This is it ㅠ

379. How good he is at performing aside, his body is just unreal. So cool and heart-fluttering.

445. He really doesn't over-exaggerate or anything but his presence is crazy.... I went to watch his performance again.

457. He has charms that definitely catch you eye when he's on stage.

488. He's good at being a centre, and I haven't watched all his solo stages so I don't know how the others are, but he did so well in this too... I really watched with my jaw dropped open. He seriously dances so well.

493. Wow, watching the rerun, I think I've fallen for Kang Daniel. He's so cool.

499. So a centre is a centre. He definitely has something that draws your attention.

530. It made me understand why Kang Daniel's fancams got so popular. He's totally an idol.

550. Why are his legs so long.

551. So Mr Card Open is a real idol...!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this too different from when he was doing SWF though.

566. I went to watch broadcast fancams of Kang Daniel's Paranoia - the concept is strong and his ability to command the stage is crazy. I hope he makes a comeback with something that suits him this well again. I'll look forward to it.

569. As expected of stage master Kang Daniel ㅠㅠ Can't he make his solo comeback early next year?

571. There's still no fancam? I wanted to see every little thing, why's there no fancam.

581. I love how manly he was ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get why people keep on going on about his physique.

584. Even so the most quintessential of Kang Daniel is Paranoia.

587. I love how big he is.

590. Maybe it's because I started stanning through Paranoia, but even though he was so cool yesterday, to me Paranoia is the most quintessential.

593. Yesterday's performance was the best too, but I once again realized why solo is so great. I must be made for stanning solo artists.

595. Still no fancam? There isn't any even when I came back here ㅠㅠ After watching MAMA yesterday, I watched a couple of his solo videos, and solo is so great too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So, a fancam..

597. I went to watch all his solo dance practice videos on Youtube while I was waiting for fancams. Yeah, he's crazy.

608. He's cool in a group too, but his Paranoia performances are a bit more crazy.

616. So still no fancam yet. I'm going to wait until I get it.