Wednesday, January 5, 2022

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Who Had A Good Response In OnAir Today


















1. I was really smiling throughout watching today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So handsome.

2. This guy's serious about SWF and SGF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. He really was handsome today.

8. He did well today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. He's handsome but cute.

10. No but I really kept on thinking he was handsome today..

12. Kang Daniel's reactions align well with the points and rankings, so I was paying attention to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have to hear him cheer in order to enjoy watching.

13. He was really cute today.

17. He was handsome today. Of course he's handsome everyday too.

19. I want to vote for his face.

23. He was handsome ㅋㅋㅋ He worked hard as the emcee of SWF and SGF. I've grown fond of him.

25. I'm desparate for a two shot of him with H's leader... They look so alike.

30. He seems the most excited during live broadcasts. He made all sorts of adlibs too.

33. No, he's seriously handsome ㅋㅋㅋ But he's tall and has an amazing physique too.

35. It's so cute how he threw his cue cards and then picked them back up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

38. Handsome. But cute too ㅜㅜㅜㅜ And he really looks like a puppy.

41. He attacked us with his face a lot today. And he was so funny. Every time he said an adlib, it made me think he does better when he isn't given a script.

49. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome, but he was even funny today too.

53. He thought he did pretty well emceeing during SWF, and he wasn't bad today as well ㅋㅋ And it's hilarious how his reaction = my reaction.... As I watched the stages, if I went 'oh',  he's going 'whoa~~~' as well ㅋㅋㅋ He really looks like a puppy. And he was pretty today.

57. It's funny how, since he's gotten comfortable with the SWF members, he jokes around with them a bit.

65. So cute. He's really looks like he's from a manhwa.

66. I've come to like Kang Daniel.

68. He really attacked hard with his face today.

72. His voice is so nice. And his face is cute too.

84. People always say he looks like a puppy, but watching today's broadcast, I totally acknowledge it ㅋㅋㅋ Even his actions are like a puppy's. But his voice and physique is so manly. He's so charming.

86. I've grown fond of him as an emcee. You've worked hard, Handsome MC.

88. Mine ♥️

89. His face is his face, but he did well emceeing too.

99. Why does he look at people like that, so heart-flutteringly.

100. No, but he was kind of extra cute today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's getting better at emceeing...

104. He's gotten a lot better at emceeing, maybe it's because he was less nervous.

106. I wanted to vote for Kang Daniel's face.

113. He was crazy handsome today ㅠ He had so many lines to say too. You really have to acknowledge that he worked hard during this live broadcast.

117. Every time I see Kang Daniel, it makes me realize, 'so this is what it means to be puppy-faced'.

143. The corners of my lips go up every time I saw him ㅋㅋㅋ  Hehe 🐶

144. I liked him in SWF too, but he was really cute in SGF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

145. He's my style, his voice too.

155. I'm not a Kang Daniel fan.. but I fell for him as I watched SWF and SGF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's handsome.. and his voice is nice too...

167. I'm a muggle, but watching today, I was thinking that he's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His emceeing improved too, so I've grown fond of him ㅋㅋㅋ

182. Ah, the friend I was watching with was like, 'where do I vote for Kang Daniel' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

199. It's so funny how he threw his cue cards and then picked them back up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

214. The gif of him throwing his cue cards is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His back and forth with the SWF dancers was fun too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, but the staff were giving him his cue cards in realtime. He really worked hard.

219. I almost voted for #0011 Kang Daniel.

223. His eyes are really like a puppy's.

226. I liked how his emceeing isn't exaggerated. This time as well, he would deliver water to all the teams before the battles. He takes care of others in the background, and his emceeing feels friendly as well, so I've grown fond of him. For the next while, he'll probably come to my mind whenever it's a Tuesday ㅋㅋㅋ

258. I've come to love him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

260. Why does he suit that hair colour so well??????

261. #0011 Kang Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

291. My younger sibling really likes him. And of course, I like him too ㅋㅋㅋ

305. He was really handsome. His emceeing too was stable and cute.

324. I'm a non-fan, but my eyes kept on going to Kang Daniel as I watched SGF yesterday. He's cute and handsome.

326. Handsome. He's become a full grown dog.

333. I've become really fond of him watching SWF ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He emcees well, is handsome and cute too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

356. His serious face when he was announcing the rankings was especially so handsome.

358. He's handsome, cute and overflowing with consideration and kindness with how his takes care of the participants. He's totally just a big and sweet puppy.

373. It's fascinating... He'll seem like a samoyed, then like a wolf, then like a puppy, and has a bit of a prim cat-ness to him too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

382. 'A full grown dog' ㅋㅋㅋ His voice is nice too, I've really grown fond of him.

386. His face is really my style, so I take a look every time he becomes a Hot Post. He's really handsome in this.

388. 'A full grown dog' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He emceed well even though it's a live broadcast, and his face too was handsome, but I was floored by his voice.

390. My younger sibling became a fan after watching SGF. They say that he's handsome and cute. They're 12 years old, but they're calling Kang Daniel cute - it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

398. He seemed especially like CG yesterday... What's up with his skin.

451. So my style is Kang Daniel.

452. There are times where he's like a fluffy puppy I want to take home to raise, and there are times where he's like an oppa ㅋㅋㅋ

456. He really looks so cute ㅋㅋㅋ When he laughs, I end up smiling too.