Saturday, January 15, 2022

[Pann+theqoo] Yuju's Play MV Teaser and [REC.] Album Sampler


[Pann] Yuju's Teaser Is Out

The teaser is out for the song 'Play' that Yuju will make her solo debut with on 1/18.




It's a Korea concept, and Yuju participated in writing and composing all the songs, so please look forward to it a lot.



[+383, -56]

[+77, -5] Firstly, the song, the choreo and the atmosphere are all crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I can't believe it's a Korea concept. And the beat is so grand too.... I love it so unbelievably much. And it's crazy how they incorporated gayageum (T/N: A traditional Korean musical instrument) music too.

[+71, -5] Get Kim Sojung to do the challenge with you in a hanbok please. GFriend said they wanted to do an oriental concept, why weren't they able to.
"What's up with Yuju's teaser"
"It's completely right up my alley"
"I sang about how I wanted to do an oriental concept"
"Ha"
"It's number 1 in my heart
"Let's all enjoy it together"

[+57, -3] The 'Nol-i' (Play) looks like 'Song-i' (unit of measure for flowers) too. Crazy, a flower blossom.

[+32, -0] Trending, good good.

[+32, -0] "Korea, in it of itself."
"You're asking if I saw Yuju Unnie's teaser?"
"Of course"
"This unnie"
"Is guilty"
"That kind of oriental concept"
"It's not even oriental, it's just Korea in it of itself"
"That kind of back muscles in a hanbok is a crime."

[+30, -3] She's so shockingly beautiful, I'm crying.

[+24, -2] It's making me feel all patriotic. I'm going crazy, Yuna-ya.

[+20, -0] Even the details in the dancer's outfits are so pretty.

[+18, -0] I'm so thankful that she's doing a hanbok concept in a time like this ㅠㅠ I hope more idols will perform on stage in hanboks.

[+18, -1] Wow, she's barefoot, but her proportions are so good.

[+14, -0] No words are needed for Yuju, but the props team, clothing team and makeup team all worked crazy hard. Wow, I like it all.

[+13, -0] But I think she'll do well... I've come to like them late after their disbandment, but I hope Viviz, Yuju and all the members do well.

[+11, -0] ㅠㅠㅠ
"It hasn't been released yet."
"I already like it!!"


[theqoo] Yuju's Solo Debut Song 'Play' MV Teaser 1





1. Wow, it's totally unexpected and different though?

2. I love the concept.

9. Oh, I love the atmosphere.

11. So pretty.

34. Wow, it's unexpected, but I like it. I'm looking forward to it.

36. The song sounds like it'll be good. I'm curious of the performances.

44. Yuju got even prettier.

47. I'm a fan and I love it so much right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been smiling to myself for the past 10 minutes ㅠㅠㅠ Yuju, fighting.

48. I thought she'd do something calmly emotional, so this is totally unexpected. I'm curious.

59. Wow, it's a concept that's hard to see lately, but the melody is good too.

61. She suits it well. It's concept that I never considered.

71. Since Yuju changed agencies, her styling has been so pretty. It's perfect for her. I thought she'd do a ballad for her song, then the teaser made me think it might be rock, but it's an oriental concept. I love it.

79. She's been looking so pretty in everything she does lately.

104. I came to watch it again. So pretty.

116, Heol, she suits it so well. I'm totally looking forward to it!!!

141. Wow, her styling is totally legendary though?? And I've always trusted to listen to her vocals, of course.

151. Watching the teaser, I love the concept and the beat is so my style. I'm looking forward to it.

169. Konnect is good at picking song, so I'm looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yuju, fighting.

171. The song is addicting.

174. I'm looking forward to it because Yuju's good at singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

186. Wow, they picked a good concept. So pretty.


[theqoo] Yuju - [REC.] Album Sampler


2022.01.18 6PM (KST)



1. Wow, Yuju's voice is amazing.

3. I really like Cold Winter and the last song.

20. I really like the concept.

25. I loved it from the intro ㅜㅜ Looking forward to the stages.

27. The title song!!!!!!

33. Her name is in all the credits. So cool.

38. It's my first time hearing this kind of voice from Yuju.

41. I like the title song, and Cold Winter is good too.

43. Her voice is so good ㅠ

49. My pick is the 3rd track.

52. The last song is so my style.

54. I like the title third song. No, but they're all good though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like they picked songs that really match her vocal colour well.

58. 123 is my style.

59. I like The Killa. It's my style.

64. I've been continually listening to it and the first song is really my style.

66. I've listened to it, and it's hard to release an album that's this diverse in Kpop. The company and Yuju must have worked really hard to prepare it.

76. Crazy..... Yuju is really a treasure....

82. I don't think the chorus of the title song hasn't been shown yet, but it totally seems like it'll be amazing watching it together with the performance. And the ballad for the last song really suits Yuju well.

85. I. Love. It. ㅜ ㅁ ㅜ  I like the first and second tracks.

89. I like The Killa. I'm looking forward to the full song.

93. I like them all, but my style is tracks 2 and 3.

103. The b-sides are good too ㅎ Among them, I like the 3rd.

105. Wow, I love it. The Play in the highlight medley has a different feel from the Play in the teaser. I'm curious of how they'll connect to one another.

116. Heol, it's somehow darker than what I expected, but that's why I like it........ Personally, I think I'm going to be listening to the 3rd track on repeat.

118. There's a reason why it's the title. Play is the most my style.

120. Yuju's lower register is charming. I love her voice.

133. Heol, the 3rd track is totally my style. The others are all good too.

143. The birth of singer songwriter Yuju! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

160. As a whole, there's something about the sound that is really rich. The songs were really picked well.

161. Someone teach me how to stop listening to it. I'm totally hooked ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

202. I like the title and 5th track.

213. Her voice is so pretty.

232. Did Yuju change the way she sings? Something about it seems like it's gotten better and more diverse ㅋㅋㅋ