Wednesday, September 2, 2020

[theqoo] Idol Whose Face Shape Is A Perfect V (Feat. Kang Daniel)


Kang Daniel
Every time I see his face shape, I'm fascinated and jealous.















1. I clicked this thinking 'Is it Kang Daniel' - I'm happy I'm right.

13. Kang Daniel's face shape is so pretty. I'm jealous.

21. I clicked thinking Kang Daniel.

50. I got it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of his face shape.

70. His jawline is fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can it be like that.. Jealous.

73. I was wondering if it'd be Kang Daniel, and I was right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If there weren't fancams or videos, I'd probably think that his photoshop was too severe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

111. I knew it'd be Kang Daniel ㅋㅋㅋ He's one of the few celebrities whose face shape I'm jealous of ㅠ

117. He was known for having a nice face shape since Produce.

140. I knew it'd be Kang Daniel. I really jealous of his face shape and skin.

195. Kang Daniel has an egg-like V-line and a totally strong T-zone. Because he has this contrast, his image changes a lot. He'll seem like a puppy, then be freaking sexy. If his T-zone was flat or he didn't have a V-line, he wouldn't have this much of a gap.

229. His smile is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

294. He's the celebrity I'm most jealous of. If there's a next life, I want to be born with exactly that face and physique.

308. I'm the most jealous of his face shape and lips. I want to steal them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

362. From his face shape to his neck to his shoulders, it's so much like a painting that sometimes I draw based off of him ㅋㅋㅋ

363. His face is pretty too, but I like how his smile feels so bright and sweet. It's the kind of puppy face that I like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

375. Kang Daniel's face shape looks even better at his side profile. It's smooth. That's why he can look both masculine and youthful. The photo of him in the purple shirt is totally my style.

384. His face shape is totally pretty, and his neck is thick ㅠ I love it.

398. If I didn't see Kang Daniel on TV first, but saw him in pictures like Instagram first instead, I'd think his photoshop was too severe ㅋㅋㅋ

413. His face shape is pretty, but his lips are so pretty too.

461. Everyone, receive his heart and be happy

491. His face shape is pretty too, but I'm the most jealous of his smile... It's so pretty.

501. I'm a Kang Daniel fan and in my eyes, everything about him is pretty, but I'm the most jealous of his face shape. No matter what angle he takes his photos from, they all come out pretty so I'm jealous ㅠ


(T/N OP actually compares his face shape to a type of pottery. I don't know how to translate it, and I don't think people would even know what it was based on my awkward translation of it anyways, so here's a picture)