Friday, February 19, 2021

[Pann] Wow, Kang Daniel Really Came Back Insane




[+405, -254]

[+159, -26] I watched MCountdown, and honestly I was a bit surprised ㅋㅋㅋ Because he was so good.

[+142, -23] F... Sorry for swearing, but I can't help but to swear. I hate the me who can't do anything but swear. He's so so so so cool. His seemingly effortless dancing, his changing expressions that match the mood, his styling, the song - there isn't anything that's lacking. Kang Daniel's Paranoia is crazy.

[123, -20] I went to watch his fancam after seeing this. He was on point.

[+40, -5] Did you see the MV? I love this part.

[+39, -2] He was like that, and then appeared on variety shows like this.

[+38, -2] Take a look at his amazing physique before you go.

[+33, -2] Crazy.

[+33, -2] Watch the MV, it's no joke.

[+29, -1] Amazing.

[+28, -1] Come here, come here, fall for Kang Daniel's charms.

[+27, -2] This smiling part is him sneering at himself.

[+26, -1] So good.

[+26, -1] Kang Daniel's song this time around really suits him. He definitely performs on stage well. 

[+25, -2] I want to write a hype post, but I can't do it with a focus on just one point. I can't say anything other than to watch the MV, dance practice and stages when you have time ㅠㅠ Not to mention, I've pretty much lost my desire to eat or sleep since the 16th because I've been streaming Kang Daniel videos. I strongly recommend to anyone wanting to diet.

[+24, -0] First and foremost, the song is really good. His vocals are really charming too, does he sing this well?

[+24, -0] Crazy.  

[+24, -0] I saved this since it was floating around on my timeline. His facial expressions are killer.

[+23, -0] No but the song is so good?!!! The lala lalala lala part is so catchy.

[+22, -0] I can't say anything other than it's crazy. I want to go round too when he does this turn, I want to smash my head somewhere ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+20, -1] I'll carefully try hyping - new fans are always welcome! Daniel is a singer who works really hard to find his own colour ㅠㅠ

[+20, -2] You know that the song is about his own story, right? There are a lot of people on Youtube that explains the MV. It's a sad, beautiful and creepy story, but the fact the he was able to push past these incredibly painful times means that he's overcome it. I'm so thankful and happy.

[+20, -0] I watched the MV - it's not a MV, but a movie. Maybe it's because it's his own story, but it's scary and sad, while so lavish and cool at the same time.

[+19, -3] He was crazy at Music Bank today too ㅠ Is his physique real?

[+18, -0] The song is good.

[+18, -1] I'm not the only one swearing, right? I freaking love it ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+17, -1] My sibling and I tried copying this, but it became a squid dance ㅜ

[+17, -1] His changing expression in the gif is so cool.

[+17, -0] Wow, he was determined. His dance and performance is crazy, there are not words for it. And his vocals are steady too, I was so surprised.

[+17, -0] No but I saw this him on Radio Star. Is he really the same person as this squishy bean? Wow, I'm going crazy.

[+16, -0] Someone teach me how to curse with nice words. Make sure to watch Kang Daniel's fancams!

[+16, -0] Watching this, I can only repeat the word 'Crazy' over and over again. Crazy.

[+15, -2] He really performs so well.

[+15, -2] The content this time around is so high quality and endless. Daniel, you're the best.

[+15, -0] Watching, I can't say anything other than 'Crazy'.

[13, -1]  The 'lala lalala~' part is catchy and the choreo is distinctive too.

[+12, -0] This concept suits Daniel so well. His stage, his expression and his performance are crazy.

[+12, -0] Should I say that it's creepy? It suits the song and dance so well.

[+11, -0] I oddly like where they dance together like zombies ㅋ

[+11, -1] It's crazy from the intro. The choreo's formations are really good.

[+11, -1] Daniel does bright concepts well too, but he really suits this kind of strong concept with hard-hitting performances.

[+11, -0] His ability to express is amazing. Kang Daniel's stages are so detailed that you really have to watch frame by frame.

[+10, -2] With every comeback, his songs and stages get better and better. 

[+9, -0] Kang Daniel is 1000% serious about his job.