Saturday, March 6, 2021

[theqoo] An Idol Who Has Puppy Features Instead Of Human Features

 

*About Kang Daniel, lots of pictures

Rather than drawing him as a puppy because it's cute, he just looks like one.
He has puppy features.























But he himself wants to be a cat.
He said samoyeds resemble cats.



1. Ah, you really have to acknowledge this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He really resembles a samoyed.

5. His nose and eyes really look similar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. Puppy features ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course I acknowledge this.

24. Wow, I really never understood drawing humans as animals, but his is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

29. It's fascinating that even his nose looks similar ㅋㅋ

33. I watched LoTJ and he's really a puppy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋ But when I see him on stage, I don't think that anymore.

45. No but I sometimes get surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because he looks so much like one.

52. I can only see puppies in the post though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where's Kang Daniel ㅋㅋㅋ

53. I sometimes get surprised because his features look so much alike. But his personality is similar to samoyeds too.

56. It's fascinating no matter how many years I've seen him. How can he look so much like a puppy? Like someone once said, even if he were to have a press conference one day to announce that he's actually a puppy, I wouldn't even be surprised ㅋㅋㅋ

67. Daniel's probably going to be really upset when he sees this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he really resembles one ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ

70. It's so funny how he says he's a cat ㅋㅋㅋ

72. The funniest thing is that he thinks of himself as a small and chic cat ㅋㅋㅋ A small ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and chic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

73. Were the pictures just chosen well, or is Kang Daniel just really a puppy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed until my stomach hurt for the first time in a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

76. There's only puppy pictures though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

83. I've been a fan for 4 years, but it's fascinating no matter how many times I see him...

85. With it all gathered in one place, it's no joke ㅋ But Daniel doesn't go on theqoo, right? If he finds out, he'll run off crying.

87. He looks like a puppy, but he acts even more like one.

103. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can he look so much like one?

108. Daniel will cry reading this post ㅠㅠ

109. Hm... He resembles a cat though.

118. ☞109 Does Daniel use theqoo?

131. Of all the puppies I've seen, he looks the most like a human.

141. Isn't it that he resembles a human, and not that he resembles a puppy? ㅋㅋㅋ For a puppy, Kang Daniel really looks like a human.

147. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, but his fans are good at finding lookalike photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute.

165. Kang Daniel's going to cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

180. Is it true that he wants to be a cat? So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

187. Daniel keeps on saying no ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But they really look the same.

205. Objectively speaking, he honestly looks like one.

211. Honestly, for my fave too, the cartoon animal versions of them are just cute. I don't think it looks alike, but Kang Daniel does look like a samoyed. And seeing this, he looks even more similar ㅋㅋㅋ

214. He really has a puppy face. But his expressions are so diverse too - cute.

219. How is his surname 'Kang' too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

224. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel doesn't just look like one, he just seems like a puppy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Total puppy face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

240. I'm not a fan, but I acknowledge it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, it's funny from the first picture.

252. But in real life, Kang Daniel doesn't look like that... I thought he'd look all squishy(?) like that, but he doesn't give off that feeling at all, but instead his features are really defined, so I was surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And he has something of a cold beauty(?) vibe to him in real life, so it's close to the feeling of a cat... Regardless, he's handsome.

292. I don't call him a puppy just because he's cute, but because he really has a puppy face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

304. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A couple of the pictures are crazy similar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

365. How exactly do they find these pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

371. He asked fans to stop always compiling these pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because now shows are always saying that he looks like one too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

401. Kang Daniel's going to cry though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

493. Wow, I didn't know when I saw him on stage, but Kang Daniel is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

520. ☞252 For real. When you see him in real life, his features are really distinct, and he has a cold beauty to him. He's really handsome. (Of course, he looks cool in photos too, but when you see him in real like, it's not "Ah, so cute~~!!!", but the vibe of a power celebrity. His physique is amazing too, so he really shines(?). He doesn't seem human.)

527. You must have uploaded the wrong photos. There's nothing but pictures of puppies.

632. I saved this from K-Talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



691. ㅋㅋㅋ As we were watching the past Radio Star episode, my mom said, "Who is that, he looks like a puppy" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ