Sunday, March 28, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel 3rd Mini Album [YELLOW] Concept Photo #1




1. Ah, crazy.

5. I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. The first picture really looks good.

14. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

15. This is a gathering of people who can't say anything other than 'crazy'.

23. His skin is crazy.

28. I totally love the first picture.

34. Is my vocab this lacking?.. I can't think of anything other than 'crazy' ㅠㅠ

43. Crazy crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

59. Wow, I'm curious of the stage concept.

63. The first picture in particular is totally my style.

78. It's cold, but handsome.

85. It's always good when it's in water ㅋㅋㅋ

91. It gives off a really cold feeling. His cuteness is really strong, but this atmosphere is so cool.

94. I love the cold and sensitive mood.

103. Is it just me, or does the photo in the water seem really blue? His bangs and eyes look blue, is it an optical illusion? It's fascinating ㅋㅋ I like that photo the best.

115. The first photo is totally my style ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

140. I can't grasp what Yellow is going to be like at all. I can only scream 'crazy'.

154. I'm so excited, I can't sleep ㅠㅠ

162. The last picture is really crazy.

165. I can't predict what kind of song he's going to release. Looking forward to it!

178. His gaze, the angle and the colours of the first photo is crazy. Even the prop is working hard.

179. Paranoia was beyond expectations, so I'm looking forward to this song as well.

208. Heol, the last photo is crazy.

244. Heol, he suits this atmosphere well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To me, he's always been like a big and happy puppy though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

259. His skin is really nice. Is it a cold concept this time?

274. Seeing the photos, I'm curious of the genre.