Sunday, April 4, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel 3rd Mini Album [YELLOW] Concept Photo #2





1. Ah, so handsome  (˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ )  

12. He's crazy, wow.

16. The first photo is my style.

17. I love it so much, I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

21. What's up with his clothes in the second photo, I love it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

29. I really love these concept photos.

40. The clothes for the last one are daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

42. His waist is thinner than mine, WTH ㅠ

53. It's youthful but cool. I'm looking forward to his stages.

54. I went "Is he a game character, crazy" at the first photo, and then my heart stopped at the second ㅠ

71. I cannot predict how Yellow is going to be like ㅋㅋ

73. Wow...This...Wow...The second photo..ㅠ

91. Save me.

101. No, but the photos really came out amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

108. Ah, my waist, close your eyes.

113. I love the first photo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

117. So this is what it's like to be speechless.

132. His face, body and clothes are all crazy.

133. I love the concept, crazy. I love the clothes too, they're so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

135. So this is youthful sexy. I love it.

136. No, excuse me. Over here??? Save me. Someone is dying over here.

151. Wow... The second picture is like a photoshoot.

155. I want to bet my life on the second photo....

167. It's youthful, but so, so, so wow...... I love you.

196. Daebak, I totally love the first photo.

202. ㅅㅂㅅㅂ I can't do anything other than swear ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it.

210. He has a masculine face, but it's pretty too and charming.

222. There's something about this that feels youthful. His face is crazy.

233. Will his stage outfits be like this too? Excited!

243. Seeing these photos, I'm really looking forward to the MV this time too.

245. Heol, he's youthful, pretty, cool, sexy - everything all by himself? Crazy.

259. Woah woah woah, what are you doing with that youthful face.

282, Seeing the photos again, the third one is mine.

299. Is the concept of the photos to brag about his face, physique and aura? Wow, everything that's been released is my style.

300. His waist is so slim. I'll have to look at these photos before I go eating.

317. I thought that he suited his last concept, but he suits this concept well too.

320. The second photo is totally my style, but the stages will probably be like the first ㅋㅋ

332. Woah, what's up with his body in the white clothes? His body itself is really pretty. The difference between his shoulders and waist is like an inverted triangle.

333. What's going on with Kang Daniel's body... My waist, close your eyes ㅠㅠ

335. Youthful sexy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

348. Wow, crazy, it's so pretty. I have to start my diet again ㅠㅜ