Sunday, April 4, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel - [YELLOW] Highlight Medley

 




1. The 5th track is crazy.

3. He really does high notes better than I expected.

5. It's crazy from the first track.

8. Isn't this crazy?? ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Isn't the beat crazy??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. The last song for me.

15. Wow, it's different from the songs that he's released before, I love it. As expected, the title song is the title song.

29. The beat for all five songs are so good.

36. What is this ㅠㅠ The songs are so hip. Why is Kang Daniel's higher and lower register both so good.

42. I'm really curious about Antidote.

47. The vocals in Antidote are crazy!! Save U is making me emotional.

48. The last track is crazy, why's it so good ㅠㅠ

59. I'm totally stuck on number 5 - looking forward to it.

63. Misunderstood and the title song are crazy.

70. I like the first song. The vibe of the songs are refreshing.

75. Wow, they're all great..!! It feels like they're hiding the title song though - I'm looking forward to this album.

86. I feel emotional because I can see the story of what he's overcome during that time.

89. I keep on listening the the 5th because it's my style, and I think it's going to be amazing with Wonstein in there on top of it all. Number 5 is really my style.

94. Oh, they're all a different style. I'm the most curious about the 1st and 4th.

97. The title song is the title song as expected, and the 5th is pulling me right in.

108. His vocal colour is totally my style. I'm kind of surprised.

112. Wow, it's a vibe that I didn't expect.

118. The title and last songs are so good.

122. Wow, but I keep on being surprised by his high note in Antidote.

131. My style is the 1st and 3rd. I'm especially curious about the 3rd one.

132. I love how the album has a complete story.

135. The title and 5th song are already SOTY ㅠㅠㅠ It's a highlight medley, but the video is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

144. Daebak, Digital is my style.

153. I love Save U ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

154. I love the lyrics 'You're stronger than you think you are'.

173. I thought this was the MV, not a highlight medley. Even the highlight medley video is high quality.

200. The 1st and 4th are my style. With every album he release, I get surprised in a good way.

207. Save U is the most my style. His vocal colour is so good.

220. He really fascinates me (in a good way). To have overcome those difficult times, recover, and do even better step-by-step is really amazing ㅎㅎ It's nice to see him go along his own path so well.

245. I like them all, but my heart is reacting strongly to the 4th and 5th song.

274. Wow, they're so good though? It's ridiculous in a good way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious about all the songs.

279. I want to hear more of the 4th, but it just cuts off ㅋㅋㅋ So curious.

300. He really picked good songs.

303. His songs are always good.

309. I love how he's giving the highlight medley as a video. It seems like there's a message to it too, so it makes me even more curious. I like how since it ends with a song like the 5th one, it feels like it's finishing in a reassuring way. 

359. The beat is good though? It feels like Kang Daniel is forging his own path well as a solo artist.

371. I like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.