Tuesday, April 6, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel 3rd Mini Album [YELLOW] 'Antidote' MV Teaser 1

 

1. Wow, crazy, look at his body...

2. Crazy, he looks so good in the thumbnail though?

4. His proportions are crazy.

14. Crazy. It's seriously a skill to make my expectations increase every time he releases something.

16. What's up with the length of his legs?

19. I'm so curious about the song ㅜ

23. It must be nice to live with that kind of body.

30. The MV quality seems good.

32. When he was walking, I was already ㅠㅠㅠ

35. His physique is really crazy.

44. His physique, wow. I'm speechless.

54. Are you a mannequin??? His proportions are amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

55. As expected, if you have a good physique, even a white tee with jeans is the best.

57. He's really hiding the song. I'm so curious.

58. The running scene is awesome.

65. His proportions are crazy.

75. His face is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

94. From the thumbnail to his physique, it's crazy.

109. The silhouette of his physique is crazy.

113. Wow, I'm crazy curious about the song.  He'll perform on stage with all the outfits shown there, right?

114. I've seen all the concept photos, highlight medley and MV teaser, but I can't predict the song. He says the choreo is hard too - I'm really looking forward to the stages!

132. I just saw him Problem Child In The House, where did the bright boy from there go ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

136. The white tee and jeans are seriously daebak pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

149. I watched it, but I didn't???

157. He looks really cool in the thumbnail too.

170. What's up with his shoulders and legs....

171. His physique is his physique, but isn't the music really good too?

181. He looks so handsome. The thumbnail is just calling for you to click on it. What's going on with his physique.

190. Crazy, he's walking over with that physique.

198. His face and his physique are all crazy.
220. Wow, what's up with his physique. It's not a MV teaser but a photoshoot, seriously.

221. The song seems like it'll be good, I like the beat.

225. Ha....


232. His running is cool too.

236. The beat is good so I'm curious about the full song. And he runs well ㅋㅋㅋ

260. It's even better through earphones ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The 13th, come quickly~~

295. His silhouette is crazy... He has such a good body..

325. Wow, his physique is no joke.

351. They say that if someone looks good in just a white tee and jeans, it's the game over... That's so this.

353. The song isn't even in it, but I keep on watching. It's a ton of fun just looking at his face.