Friday, April 9, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Mexicana Sweet Latte Chicken CF


5. That chicken tastes good ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I am curious about that chicken, but I'm scared to try it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. It's practically a coffee CF, so thank you. They say it's like soy sauce chicken with a slight coffee taste ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And to never dip it in the sauce.

12. Don't play around with food.

15. I think it tastes good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course you have to not dip it in the sauce though.

24. No.. But I like it... And I even think it's alright with the sauce too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. My fave looks so good, but I can't imagine the taste ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

33. The CF looks so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

36. My fave is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

38. I've tried it twice now, and it's good. But throw away the sauce. Don't even open it, just throw it away. Don't even try it out of curiosity.

43. Oh oh, it's good??

53. It's actually good, I've tried it 3 times. I'm going to order it again.

55. I'm happy that my fave looks good in the CF, but I'm afraid to order it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

56. I even like that sauce ㅎ

57. Eh? The sauce can be polarizing, but the chicken is not too much. It's like a really sweet soy sauce chicken. I hate sweet things, so I stopped after trying it once, but my family who likes sweet things said it's really delicious.

62, Ha, but Kang Daniel is so handsome.

68. The CF was done well. I want to try it.

70. This is just like a sweet crispy soy sauce chicken with a slight coffee candy taste at the end ㅋ The coffee bean bread is delicious too. And my sibling says that the sauce is good too ㅋㅋ

75. When people say that it's good without the sauce, it's that the chicken has a slight coffee taste even without the sauce. It's like a coffee flavoured sweet soy sauce chicken ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The sauce is kind of sweet and deep, so if you're not someone who likes that, it's really polarizing, so don't eat it.

80. I like coffee candy, ice cream and cookies, so I do want to try it once. Seeing the CF, it seems like it'll be good for some reason.

82. The CF was done well.

84. Heol, you're saying it's good??

85. Who do I trust.. I'm curious of the taste.

87. Guys, I wouldn't recommend it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

97. If you exclude the sauce, it's good. Seriously.

99. The sauce is alright to me too.

105. It's like a really sweet soy sauce chicken with a coffee flavour. It's fine to try it once, but don't eat the sauce...

108. I thought it was a coffee CF, but it's for chicken?????

112. Mexicana always tries a lot of new things.. But every time they do, they pick a good CF model and make me want to try it.......

123. I was surprised because it's unexpectedly really alright ㅋㅋㅋ

125. I didn't like it. It's like a soy sauce chicken, but with a coffee taste... The sauce is really the worst. There's a lot of soy sauce chicken around, so it's not a taste worth ordering again.

130. I like eating odd things so I bought it, but it was disappointingly good ㅋㅋㅋ My sibling liked it too.

131. I like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The sauce is ok if you dip it with bread.

144. It's just like a soy sauce chicken, so it's pretty good though? But the sauce is so sweet. I hate sweet things, so I didn't try it. But my boyfriend who likes sweet things ate all of it. It made me realize once again that he's a fascinating creature.

149. I like it though.. It's like a soy sauce chicken with a slight coffee taste.. The sauce is like a coffee flavoured yoghurt, I think it's good dipped in it too...........

151. It's good as long as you leave out the white sauce? I'm trusting you guys.

154. Even when I say it's good, no one believes me. It's just making me out to be a weird person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Amongst the people who have tried it, there's more people that say it's good, but they only believe the ones that say it's bad. For those who are curious, try the boneless.

158. ☞130 Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I ate with the mindset of it being a challenge, but it really was good so I was kind of disappointed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's good as long as you don't eat it with the sauce, but my sibling says the sauce is good and eats it too. It depends on the person.

160. I don't like it. It's better to just eat soy sauce chicken... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

162. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daniel's cute.

166. He would be perfect in a coffee CF. Kang Daniel suits it well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

175. I ate it too ㅠ It's good. I had a bit left over, so I ate it the next day, and that was good too.

211. Just don't eat the sauce. The chicken is good.

214. This is good, try the boneless. The fried coating is thin and crispy, and it has a strong soy sauce flavour that you'll keep on thinking of. I hate sweet things, but it's not even that sweet.

216. They advertise it in a way that makes me want to eat it.

217. It's ridiculous, but I've already ordered it twice because it was good.

232. It just looks good because Kang Daniel is handsome, you liars.

277. I thought that this was really crazy, but when I ate it, I was wondering what was wrong with my tastebuds because it was good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's better than expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Kang Daniel is so heart-fluttering.. Should I order it again?

295. Why does that look good to me ㅋㅋㅋ Granted, I'm a fan so I'll eat it anyways.

315. Kang Daniel needs to do a coffee CF too, he's so cool. I've tried that chicken, and it's unexpected good. It's crispy and sweet... The sauce is not my style, but the chicken is good.

318. I don't know about the chicken, but the only I saw was Daniel being pretty.

348. Kang Daniel is handsome, and the CF was done well. Should I try it? I like crispy things.

349. The three of us in my family all like it ㅋㅋㅋ And my mom even thinks the sauce is good ㅋㅋㅋ

350. Eh... I want to just eat chicken and drink coffee.

351. I haven't tried it even though I'm a fan, but my friend said it was good so I ordered it.

352. Since the model is so handsome, I'll have to try it this weekend.

387. Am I the only one who wanted to try it as soon as they saw the name?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

391. I wrote a comment earlier, and I ordered one to try right now. I was wondering if it was a fail when I just smelled it, but why does it taste good???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

401. The concept of the CF is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel is handsome.

406. Sejeong says it's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What's going on, it tastes good.

408. ☞406 Yeah, this is the reaction. It's not 'So delicious!!!!!', it's '????? Why does this taste good? Why's it not bad??' ㅋㅋ
413. Wow, the CF concept makes you want to try it. Kang Daniel is still pretty. I'll trust him and try it.

435. They're serious about it to the point of using Kang Daniel in the CF? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But there are a lot of comments saying that that it's good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

443. It's so funny that the reactions aren't 'Oh, it's good!!', but 'Eh, it's unexpectedly good?? Why??' ㅋㅋㅋ