Saturday, April 17, 2021

[theqoo] Jessi And Kang Daniel Who Were Like A Strong Female Lead and Brown Haired Male Lead



The Female Lead and Male Lead in today's Showterview






+Since you guys like it, I'll leave this eye contact gif.


1. The gifs of this is really heart-fluttering.

2. Kang Daniel made my heart flutter in the last gif ㅎ

3. What's this ㅋㅋㅋ It's unfamiliar seeing Jessi being that shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Heol, why's he smiling like that???ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. It's so funny how shy Jessi was, and Kang Daniel is so heart-fluttering. I love the size difference between the two.

15. The two of them match well.

16. This gif is really heart-fluttering too.

27. I thought Kang Daniel was a puppy, but he's a man. So heart-fluttering.

30. Today's Showterview was crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

33. ☞16 What's up with him following her to the end with his eyes. Heol, crazy.

39. Jessi's reaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

41. I love how his gaze follows her to the end.

56. I said my heart will flutter, seriously.
If you go 'noona noona', of course my heart will flutter, you punk.

59. I got in trouble trying to hold in my laughter watching this at a quiet place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

70. 
Don't go seducing me when you're not even going to love me.

73. Look at his gaze, it's so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

83. But is Showterview always this funny? This was so fun.

87. Why are you looking at people with those eyes, hm? Kang Daniel????????

89. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like I've seen this kind of manhwa before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

112. Why are you looking like that, all heart-flutteringly?

122. My heart is racing. That's normal, right?

129. Watching the video, it's my first time seeing Jessi get this shy ㅋㅋ Kang Daniel is heart-fluttering.

136. I came to watch this again since it's a Hot Post ㅋㅋㅋ The two of them have incredible different styles, but they're exploding in chemistry.

155. Why's Jessi so shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

165. Everyone has to see this, seriously ㅠㅠㅠ

166. It's even more heart-fluttering because he's looking up from below.

169. It's crazy how he's following with his gaze.

170. Since it's the two of them together, they seem like webtoon characters ㅎㅎ

171. First and foremost, if you're over twenty seven, you have to watch this.
https://twitter.com/kangdanielwitty/status/1382630562523877376?s=21 
 "I'm just a baby to you, Noona, aren't I?"

173. Hoping for a collab between the two of them!!

193. What's up with their chemistry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

204. Hey, that gif made my heart flutter though????? Why is it heart-fluttering?????????????? Why is my heart fluttering??????????????????????????????

209. It's my first time seeing Jessi react like that ㅋㅋㅋ They're both cute ㅜㅜ

234. The two of them have completely different styles, but they unexpectedly have chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

237. Heol, they're like a female lead and younger male lead in a webtoon.

240. Kang Daniel is heart-fluttering, and Jessi is so cute. Why do they match well?

243. Jessi is me. If you go 'noona noona', of course it'd be heart-fluttering.

270. What is this, my heart is racing right now though?

272. What is this.... Appear in my dreams, Kang Daniel.

277. I went in thinking, 'Ah, I'll just watch the eye-contact~', and ended up watching it to the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So I guess I like Kang Daniel..

279. This is so funny.

290. I watch a lot of Showterview, and this is my first time seeing Jessi being like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

293. Did my mom's son-in-law arrive?

299. My smile, stop going up ㅠㅜㅜㅠ It wasn't done towards you ㅜㅠㅠ It's really heart-fluttering.

314. His following gaze and slowly rising smile are so heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Watching Showterview, it made me think that it's a good thing I'm a noona ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jessi's reaction is my reaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My gums are dry (from smiling so much) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

318. I'm not a fan but my gums are so dry ㅋㅋㅋ

323. It's already my third time watching. So heart-fluttering.

327. Since Jessi is getting shy too, there's something even more heart-fluttering about it ㅋㅋㅋ I'm getting shy along with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

345. Ah crazy, so I guess I'm in love with Kang Daniel.

360. Jessi is good at interviewing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fanchant part was really funny ㅋㅋㅋ

366. From today on, my ideal type is Kang Daniel.

389. What is this, why am I getting shy..

390. It's my first time seeing Jessi like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I totally understand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

391. Why's he so heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rather than being super conventionally handsome, he's just really ridiculously heart-fluttering ㅠ

444. I've seriously fallen for Kang Daniel ㅠ

446. When people say that honey is dripping from one's eyes ㅠ they must be talking about this kind of gaze....

447. Crazy. Heart, calm down.

462. Why is this 100 times more heart-fluttering when you listen to 2U as you look at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

467. 
It's that person, the ideal type that I've been searching for.

479. Make sure to watch the full video. I'm a non-fan, but their back-and-forth is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

506. I want to be a noona too.

512. I was surprised by Daniel's melo gaze, and then surprised that Jessi's this cute. I never imagined that their pairing would be this good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

550. Wow, I'm a non-fan but that video is a drug... I watched it again.

553. I watched the video through to the end. Jessi is cute and Daniel is bursting with charm. Wow, daebak.

568. I knew that gif would go to Hot Post ㅋㅋㅋ I've watched this three times ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

570. I watched because people said it was fun, and it really was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is Jessi normally this cute?? ㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel is really charming ㅋㅋㅋ Puppy ㅋㅋ Part way through, Jessi said that at first, she thought Kang Daniel looked cold. I've seen him before in an elevator as I was walking around after lunch, and he had a cold kind of prettiness - I was surprised ㅋㅋㅋ When he's not smiling, he's not a puppy ㅠㅠ 

584. This is ridiculous, I've watched this four times ㅎ My two hours........ I'll go sleep after watching this one more time~

607. I was doing a Hot Post tour, and clicked without any thoughts, but my heart.... Isn't this totally cheating. Kang Daniel's smile is so pretty...?

616. No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This felt like a 2 minute long video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny, heart-fluttering - everything.

617. It's so heart-fluttering how his eyes follow her.

623. I don't even watch romcoms, but my heart is racing like crazy ㅠㅜ Kang Daniel doesn't do it intentionally, but there's something about him that makes others flutter. Look at him smiling because Jessi got shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

645. Kang Daniel... Take responsibility for my love.

648. What is this, Kang Daniel is handsome, but it's a heart-fluttering kind of handsome(?)

651. I started watching it without any thought, but they're both so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ DON'T! GO!

665. I did no crime. Kang Daniel is the one who seduced me...

666. I hope Kang Daniel goes on a lot of variety shows.

671. Kang Daniel is unexpected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In a good way ㅋㅋ

674. Why am I still watching this and not sleeping ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

710. It's even more heart-fluttering because Jessi doesn't know what to do.

722. Since it's Jessi... and her reaction is so unexpected, it's even more heart-fluttering ㅎㅎ

746. Quick, someone cast him...