Saturday, May 8, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Must Have Ridden The Disco Pang Pang A Lot

*Disco Pang Pang*
"Please say 'We're taking off.'"
"We're taking off."
"Eh, this is nothing."
*Flails around*
*Falls to the ground*
*Crawls back up*
*Flails some more*
*Staff all laughing*
"Aren't I good?"


2. Ah, he really rides it realistically ㅋㅋ

4. Why's he so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny, why's he so good?

7. Crazy, his falling is so realistic ㅋㅋ

15. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's exactly the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

23. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His bouncing around after he 'fell' is so funny.

27. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this, I thought he was really riding it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

28. Ah, so freaking funny. Do this as a personal talent when you go on variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

37. He's practically a gagman, it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

40. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But his legs are really long.

47. I bursted out even more because of the surrounding's laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

62. He must have been to Wolmido, I guess? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

64. The details ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so good at it.

80. I thought this was real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His bouncing around on the floor seemed like real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

91. What, he's so good though? ㅋㅋㅋ It's like when I ride it.

106. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe it's because he's a dancer, but he does it well really dynamically ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

113. It's even funnier because the staff's laughter is real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

124. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His crawling up is real ㅋㅋㅋ

125. He wasn't riding it? Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

137. Ah crazy, he's freaking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He uses his body really well.

138. Ah, he's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So people really all live the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

140. The staff's laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

143. He's really good at expressing with his body ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

162. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How's he doing that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

181. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just watching, but why am I getting dizzy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

183. Ah, he asked them to say 'We're taking off' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's serious about his scenarios ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

212. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why's the part where he crawls up to the chair after falling to the floor so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

238. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He isn't actually riding one? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

251. I came to watch it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

260. What is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bursted out laughing in the middle of the night as I was reading through Hot Posts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

268. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My stomach hurts ㅋㅋ

298. I thought the floor was really moving.

307. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How is that possible??? It's like he was really riding it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

319. Eh? ㅋㅋ I only realized after reading the comments ㅋㅋ So he's not really riding it ㅋㅋㅋ