Saturday, June 12, 2021

[theqoo KD] The 2nd Kang Daniel Discography Vote + Reasons

 


-From the first day to the last, Paranoia was in the overwhelming lead.

-66 Danitys picked 'Please pick one' for their favourite album.
It's twice the number of the ones who picked 'Color On Me'.

-Danitys like new releases, and the most common reasons for liking a song was 'Just because'.

-I shed tears reading all the precious reasons that were written.
Sorry for not being able to list them all ㅠㅠ

-It's my first time doing this edit and even live broadcasting the results, so I feel like there were missed opportunities for more fun - I'm sorry ㅠㅠ
Anyways, I.... don't know about a next time, but let's stan Niel for a long long time and meet again 🤍

(This was posted in the Kang Daniel Category in theqoo - not to be confused with the main theqoo that I've translated Hot Post from in the past. I've marked it with an extra 'KD' in the title to show the difference.)


Antidote
-It's the song that I can relate to the emotions the most every time I listen to it.
-The only antidote in my life is Kang Daniel.
-I can feel the artistry in everything, from the song to the dance!!
-My heart responded.
-The stage is art.

2U
-I love the bright expression of Daniel when he sings 2U. I really love the Daniel that goes hard, but even so, I love the smiling Daniel,
-Whatever the season, whatever the time, it makes me happy no matter when I listen to it
-2U made my stopped heart beat again.
-I always get flutters from 2U's first beat, Doong Doong Doong~Doong I can feel~ Forever Spring Time Flutters~♡
-Because the song is just so lovely.
-It's a song that doesn't have any season it doesn't suit; that makes me happier whenever I listen to it
-I've been listening to the song everyday since it's been released, but why am I not sick of it? I want to listen to it for the rest of my life.
-Honestly, Flash is Flash, but the song I listen to the most, that gives me strength, that makes me happy, is 2U 
-It's a song I must listen to once a day.
-When this album got released, I was in Vancouver Canada (sorry for the TMI), and it really suited Vancouver's blue skies, sparking ocean, green grass and warm sunlight. It's a precious song that painted my life's happiest and most peaceful time with Daniel's voice. It gives me the energy to carry on because I still remember those times when I listen to the song.
-King God Jjang 2U needs no reason.
-I'm still not tired of it. Paranoia is about the stage, but 2U is perfect even without one.
-2U lives in my heart.

Adulthood
-I just love it so so so so much.
-It's the song I cherish the most.
-I just feel like this is the song that matches Daniel's current age the most.. It's like he put on perfectly fitted clothes.. When I listen to the song, I think of a Niel that's going about with no worries, so it warms my heart..



Color
-This first song in the first fanmeeting in Singapore... 'I spend my time'.. I can't forget that moment.

Digital
-The lyrics are sad, but the rhythm is so exciting for a drive or exercising.
-It's a song that makes you ride its rhythm with its opening beats.
-It's game over with just the start. I cannot be around any Danity who claims they've never once sang along to the 'Uh! Uh! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!'

Flash
-The people who chose Flash have great taste. Every time I listen to my artist who sings it this well, I want to brag to the entire universe that this is Kang Daniel's music.
-'There's still only one choice'
-The song itself is the best, and the vocals are the best too.
-I'm just a Flash akgae.
-What other reason do I need?
-It's Flash. We'll be able to see a stage one day, right? ㅜㅜ
-Flash is a battery-like song that gives me the energy to want to race forward in my life that's fading away.
-Flash is Flash.
-Because we still haven'd seen Kang Daniel perform Flash ㅠㅠㅠ
-I hate the me who can't explain how amazing Flash is .
-Because it makes my heart race?!!
-It's still Flash!!!! I love everything about Flash. I'm still waiting for a Flash stage ( ·・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )
-Flash flows in my blood. It's the most Kang Daniel-esque music, the song only Kang Daniel can do.
-Flash is like my first love ㅠㅠ 



I Hope
-I Hope is our history.
-There's something special about I Hope.
-It's embedded in my mind, so I have to listen to it periodically ㅠ
-I can't forget the Dance Practice of Kang Daniel and Team Daniel in the incomplete Konnect practice room.

Interview
-Because it shows off Kang Daniel's vocal colour the best.
-It's subtly sexy.
-I love Daniel's voice, and I love the lyrics too ❤ And he's sexy when he sings this song.
-The standing mic that day.

Intro
-Intro is my first love ♡ Listening to it even now, it's makes my heart flutter and race, but it's so hard on SSK, it makes me sad ㅠㅠ

Jealous
-I love how I can envision the image of Daniel and Danity playing, just enjoying ourselves to the point of invoking jealousy in others.
-Since it was the first song introduced in the showcase, I can't forget the emotions and happiness it gave me.
-I'm waiting for an acoustic version of Jealous.
-No matter how many times I listen to it, it's exciting.

Misundertood
-For Misunderstood, the heaviness of the lyrics are displayed well by the melody. In particular, I think it's the song that show off Daniel's lower register in the most charming way.
-His voice.
-The start is killer.
-I hope he releases another song in this style.
-Misunderstood is the new release this year that beat Flash!! The fact that my favourite songs are the two that there isn't a clip for makes me want to cry, but I'll always hold on until I get to go to a concert 
-I think it's the song that suits Daniel's vocal colour the best.
-The melody and lyrics resonated with me from the moment I heard it.
-My heart beats with the song.



Movie
-No reason, I just love it the most ♥

Outerspace
-It's so exciting.
-Because it's exciting, and Korung-ie is in the MV.
-There's nothing I can do about liking new releases ㅠㅠ

Paranoia
-A perfect song!!
-An addicting melody that stole my soul.
-It's the song that made me realize I've become a fan of Kang Daniel's music on top of being a fan of Niel as a person.
-My life went to ruins the moment I heard the 'Lalalala'.
-Paranoia gave me goosebumps for real. Everything was perfect, down to the styling and choreo ♥
-It healed my paranoia.
-I debated a lot between Paranoia and 2U, but my current 1 pick is Paranoia. The MV and performances expressed Daniel's strengths the best. No matter how many times I watch them - no, even if I were to watch them 10 years later, it'll still move me.
-Because it's the song that makes my heart beat the most.
-What's the point of explaining? Song, dance, visuals, styling, MV - there's nothing missing.
-It's the song I have on repeat the most!!!!
-Everything about Paranoia is perfect.
-It's so hard ㅠㅠ For Paranoia, the teasers were crazy, the MV was crazier, the stages were even crazier, and the fancams killed me.
-Because it's a song that has everything that Daniel does well and suits.
-I can't forget his excited face when he said that stages were once again fun to stand on ❤
-Because it's the song that woke up my stopped heart.
-Everything about Paranoia was shocking!
-It was my first time swearing while watching Niel's stage.
-Paranoia is just crazy. Only Kang Daniel could have done this.
-The thrill I felt when the MV first released! The promotions, styling, choreo and stages were all perfect! And above all else, I'm thankful that Niellie shared what he was feeling during his difficult times.



Refresh
Kang Daniel's vocals are soothing, and it's nice to listen to.

Runaway
-Runaway! The song is perfect for Daniel's vocals, and it's so exciting to listen to.

Save U
-It calms my heart.
-I love everything about the healing lyrics, melody and vocal colour.
-The lyrics warm my heart.
-My heart found peace the moment I heard the song.
-How can you beat Save U?

State Of Wonder
-Daniel's part that he wrote the lyrics for ♡

Touchin'
-You guys remember Touchin'? Our fanmeeting in November 2019.
-I still can't forget the shock I got when I first watched Touchin' at the fanmeeting.
-'Now we Woohoo! ㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱㄴ( ·•︡_•︠)ㄱ'
-Because it's the best to play on SSK (I'm obsessed with SSK)
-I cannot forget not being able to even breathe or make a sound watching the preview performance in the fanmeeting.

Waves
-Because the chance of him doing this kind of concept again are slim
-The only flaw of the perfect Waves is that it's too short.
-I love the rhythm

WUA
-Because I love the rhythm and choreo!!!!
-It's the most idol-like song.. The lyrics and melody transfixed my ears~ It's totally my style~❤❤❤

WAYUT
-Since it's his first song, I feel the affection for it like it's my first love.
-Daniel's first title song, WAYUT. Unlike the other titles that have extravagant stages, it doesn't have any music stages or fancams, so I have sad memories of only watching the dance practice on the Konnect and Muply Channels over and over againㅜ ㅠ It's the eldest song that made a path that allowed its younger siblings to pass through well. WAYUT, I love you ❤
-Since is a song that's like a first love, not matter how much I go around, I always go back to WAYUT ㅠㅠ I love Niel's voice in WAYUT the most.
-The first song that we first met the Rookie Singer Kang Daniel is precious.
-How can I forget his solo debut song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
-To compare it to a book, it's a steady seller; to give it a genre, it's a song that's like a drama. All his songs are great, but no matter where and when I listen to WAYUT, I always love it. It's not just that I enjoy listening to it, but it a song that speaks to my heart.

Night
-To listen to this song with a can of beer in this kind of weather right now.. that'd be heaven.
-Because I love Kang Daniel's vocals like crazy... And you can't win the Night Live Clip ㅠㅠ Just listening to the starting instrumentals makes me want to immediately run to Han River.