Monday, July 5, 2021

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Confirmed To Be MC For Street Woman Fighter

Summary of article:
  • Street Woman Fighter will be Mnet's first female dance crew survival show.
  • There will be 8 female dance crew teams from Korea competing.
  • The dancers will be showing off various dance genres including girl's hip hop, waacking, locking, crumping and breakdancing
  • The PD will be Choi Jungnam who was in charge of Dancing 9, Hit The Stage and Somebody.
  • Kang Daniel is confirmed as the MC. He is a skilled dancer that began his dancing with a b-boy club in his school years, and continued with a major in modern dance. He acted as a b-boy teacher to his juniors in high school, performed as a street dancer and even has experience in dance battles.
  • Kang Daniel on being an MC: "I'm excited to just be able to watch the stages of top dancers up close. It's an even bigger honour to be given the special role of a MC. I think I will gain a lot of inspiration as an artist. I will share my experiences and hope to help in their efforts to create their best stages."

1. Heol, Daniel.

4. My fave as the MC??

11. Heol, it's been a while since there's been a dance survival show. Sounds fun.

22. Pardon? All of a sudden? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

30. Oh, I like these kinds of survival shows ㅋ

38. Wow daebak. If he's the MC, then we'll definitely see him every week then????????????????????

44. Heol, Daniel is working hard. I love it.

46. Sounds fun. Looking forward to his MC-ing.

52. I hate Mnet, but since I'll be able to see him every week, I love it ㅠ

54. Heol crazy. I like dance survivals, and my fave is the MC as well.

61. Wow, it's content that I really didn't expect at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

62. I haven't watched Mnet in a long time though ㅋㅋㅋ

65. If it's the Dancing 9 and Hit The Stage PD, then the dancing will be worth watching.

68. It suits him well, I'm looking forward to it.

88. So we'll be able to see him every week for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

92. I totally loved Dancing 9, so I'm looking forward to it.

94. He has good reactions too ㅋ Sound fun.

98. I've been wanting to watch a dance survival show, and since Kang Daniel is going to be appearing too, I'm completely looking forward to it.

124. Daebak, Kang Daniel is perfect for this.

158. Since Kang Daniel is the MC, I'm definitely watching.

165. Oh, sounds fun. And Kang Daniel is good too.

186. Ah, I love it. I'll have to watch. Since he's a b-boy, I think he'll be a good fit.

205. Ahhhhhh! Female dance crews + Kang Daniel, sounds fun.

211. Since it's going to be crews and not individuals, it sounds even more fun. There's a lot of dance teams, I'm looking forward to it.

226. Oh oh, Kang Daniel is the MC? I'll have to watch.

232. Crazy, crazy, I'm looking forward to it!!!!!! The MC to a dance survival show ㅠㅠㅠ There'll be at least one clip of him dancing too, right?!!