Wednesday, February 10, 2021

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL ‘PARANOIA’ M/V TEASER #1


1. Crazy, I love it ㅠㅜㅜ

10. Crazyyyy

15. Wow, I'm so curious.

17. It's like a trailer for a movie.

34. Crazy, I'm looking forward to the full video.

46. Crazy, daebak.

51. I can't say anything other than 'crazy' ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

55. I need to lower my expectations, but it keeps on raising.

68. Lately, I really haven't said any words other than 'crazy'.

69. The quality really looks good ㅋㅋ I'm excited.

71. The concept this time is really crazy.

72. Wow, crazy. It's strong, but pretty, but sad. It's going to be heartbreaking.

75. Even though only a bit of choreo was shown, it looks amazing. Of course, his face is the most amazing though 🥰

85. Wow, I'm really looking forward to it this time around - the music and the performance too.

88. Wow, it's really crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I don't think I've said anything other than 'crazy' since yesterday, but it really is crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

93. Crazy. But it'll probably be sad ㅜㅜ

95. The quality is like a movie, and Kang Daniel's facial expressions are good too.

104. Heol, the scale is amazing.

105. The choreo is only shown briefly but it's so cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

123. Kang Daniel is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

130. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The 16th, hurry up and come!!!

137. Daebak, it's like a movie. I'm curious about the song and choreo.

150. It seems like it's the part that was show in the preview for OIV, but this atmosphere is totally different ㅠㅠ It looks like it'll be a bit sad.

158. Wow, Kang Daniel is not joking around this time.

175. Give me more....

186. The beat and MV are all amazing. It's crazy.

193. I didn't know because the video was so amazing, but the beat is so good too.

197. The quality keeps getting better and better.

201. Oh, his styling at the first scene and the beat are cool.

220. I watched it three times in a row. So cool.

222. Crazy, my heart is reacting to it.

236. Is he hiding under the bed? He's being dragged away in the end though???

242. I'm crying, but I love it so much that I'm laughing too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

251. It's kind of like a preview for a Netflix fantasy drama.

255. The beat of the song itself is really good.

257. I thought the quality was good during 'Waves' too, but this teaser's quality looks good too, so I'm looking forward to it.

258. Wow, it's like a movie. The beat is striking my heart.

260. It's hard to wait until the 16th ㅠㅠ I'm going crazy from the curiosity.

266. It's crazy starting from the thumbnail though?

267. There's something about this that feels different from the Kang Daniel I've seen until now. (In a good way)

306. The video is crazy, but the beat is good too.

314. The quality is amazing. The teaser's impact is strong.

342. Oh ㅋㅋㅋ I was able to focus right away from his first appearance. His gaze is cool too.

386. It's all great, but even the beat is heart-fluttering.

392. How am I suppose to wait until the 16th? I keep on just watching the teaser.