Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[theqoo] Street Woman Fighter Episode 1

 


The Mnet Show That Got An Explosive Response Today


Street Woman Fighter


Reviews are saying that it's the most fun Mnet survival variety show in years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1. So much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. So fun, this is crazy.

15. Lip J unnie is so cool. 

20. So much fun. My mom thinks it's good too, she keeps on watching.

25. I wish Mnet would do more shows like this. I had fun watching Dancing 9 too.

28. As expected, you need skilled people for contests ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Production is whatever, it's all about how good the performers are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. Seriously so much fun. The waacking at the end was the best.

36. So much fun. For those who didn't watch SWF, please go watch Lip J and Peanut's waacking battle!

42. I don't watch much variety shows, but this was really so much fun. They're all so cool.

44. I only watched the first episode, but it's the most fun of the variety shows I've watched this year. It's just crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

51. Mnet finally did something well.

52. There's a lot of pretending to be tough, but these unnies.... really are tough.

71. So much fun. I watched without rest for the entire 2 hours ㅋㅋㅋ And Monika Ssaem's skills are honestly crazy, her personality is so charming too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

82. You have to watch this.

91. It's the most excited I've been watching a TV show in the past year or two.

92. Seriously Mnet, just do shows like this.

108. So much fun. Mnet finally did something good in who knows how long. Kang Daniel's reactions are cute, and Boa's good at judging.

110. The dancers are totally cool. How am I going to wait until next week ㅠㅠ

130. It's so much fun, and they're all so good at dancing as well.

134. Monika unnie ❤

136. I honestly don't really know anyone there, but it's just a lot of fun.

138. I'm most jealous of Kang Daniel getting to watch in person.

150. Boa's judging is really precise. I agree with everything she says.

162. The dancers are so cool, and Kang Daniel is cute.

166. So much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've fallen for Monika and Lip J unnie ㅋㅋㅋ

178. Kang Daniel ㅋㅋㅋ He's the most excited ㅋㅋㅋ

187. So much fun. F*ck, I hate Mnet though ㅜㅜ

193. Lip J and Monika are really crazy..... Leejung too... They're really so good.

207. Yell-nim is so my style.

218. It's so much fun watching good dancing - so exciting! I've become a fan of Leejung and Lip J.

284. There's no evil editing, and the cast is all great ㅠㅠ It's fun.

297. ZSun is cool ㅜㅜㅜ

304. The dancers are all so charming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

346. It's so much fun. I'm as excited now was when I was watching the Olympics.

355. HoneyJ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!!

370. The MC-ing, judging and dancing were all really good - only speak after you've watched ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Kang Daniel looks like he's in a different show all by himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get why they said he's like a puppy in a lion's cage.

396. I love Monika, Lip J and Leejung.

406. My mom usually sleeps before 11, but she didn't go to bed until past 12 because she was watching this with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

411. But whether it's dance lines or anything else, the dancer Leejung really stands out ㅋㅋ It feels like she's from another world ㅋㅋ It's so much fun because all the dancers are so different ㅋㅋ

425. Seriously so much fun. The judging isn't even important anyways, and all the focus is all on the dancers, so it's fun.

442. Gabee is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's a variety show character ㅋㅋ

540. It's a lot of fun. The fact that it's not a survival that's all about winning or losing, but about respecting each other while enjoying themselves, makes it even more fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

568. All the dancer's skill levels are crazy, but Monika is on another level.

651. I had to go to bed early, but I ended up watching it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really fun.

669. It's Mnet..... but the dancers are so cool and funny ㅋㅋ As of now, I like Monika, Aiki and Gabee. It'll probably get even more fun to watch as it goes on.



The Person SWF Viewers Are Most Jealous Of



MC Kang Daniel who was watching live from the front row.
They say he should be paying to watch.
He's seriously fully satisfied with his job.

But I really am jealous that he's there in person.

Speaking out what viewers were thinking,
"Can't they do this for longer?"



2. He's seriously happy though? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. He should be paying to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah, he was cute today.

8. It's was already fun watching on the TV, just how much fun was it to watch front row ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Give Daniel a chair too ㅋ Boa said she had a hard time standing all day on Produce ㅋㅋㅋ

12. ㅋㅋㅋ He was high tension and genuinely enjoyed himself, so I got excited just watching his reactions ㅋㅋ

33. But Kang Daniel is cute ㅋㅋ I realized this today ㅋ

41. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His reactions are good, I had fun watching ㅋㅋㅋ

51. The fact that someone who knows how to watch dancing is giving that kind of reactions, makes it feel more fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He should pay to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

55. Kang Daniel is really enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋ

57. He looks genuinely happy, it's so cute.

66. He's good at emceeing. His reactions are for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

77. So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He jumped because he was excited, but look at the height he got on it ㅋㅋㅋ

85. He really reactions like how I would have ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

90. I'm a Daniel fan, but I'm jealous of Daniel too ㅠ

92. His smile is so cute.

97. He's going to have fun, not to work ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

108. You can see how excited he is through his reactions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

112. He bboy-ed so he knows dance battles well, and his reactions and voice are good too - he was chosen well as the MC ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

113. His reactions are diverse too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's practically a reaction vending machine. But his legs are so distracting, they're so long.

117. At his point, shouldn't he have to pay for a ticket to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so excited.

136. He's really going his role properly ㅋㅋㅋㅅㅋㅅㅋㅋㅋㅋ The PD must be proud.

141. Proof that he doesn't need a chair.

149. ☞141 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's practically flying. He must really be excited.

150. ☞141 He's like a puppy ㅋ

156. I was surprised that he did so well emceeing. It's clear that he's done and watched a lot of street dancing.

159. In street dancing, the MC is suppose to hype like that. And the crowd cheers a lot too, it's not just because it's being broadcasted. If you watch other competitions, people make a lot of noise too. Since he started out as a bboy, he really knows his role well.

160. I thought he'd be intimidated because of the tough noonas, but he's totally excited.

163. Can he even see ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

164. ☞163 He said that he can't see well like this...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

177. Watching his excited reactions made the stages more fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His voice is nice too when he speaks, and it's great that you can tell he really loves dancing. 

209. I watched because there was nothing else on but his reactions were so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He did a good job ㅋㅋ

221. He was much better at emceeing that I expected. He filled in a good amount of reaction audio too ㅋㅋ

228. He did well emceeing, his voice is nice and he's so cute too ㅋㅋㅋ

229. Why's his smile so heart-fluttering ㅋ I'll have to watch this weekend.

236. He cutely did well as the MC. I was surprised his voice is so nice.

241. It's so funny how the dancers said, "He must be having a lot of fun" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

270. Look at his throwing his cue cards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Real tension ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

271. He did well emceeing. Street dance MCs too, they have strong reactions and hype a lot into their mics. Seeing as how he was similar to that, he must know how it goes.

289. The dancers must be happy that he's giving reactions well.

326. There's no audience, so he played that role well with his reactions. Thanks to him, I got more excited.