Sunday, January 30, 2022

[theqoo] Yuju X Kang Daniel Play Challenge




5. A challenge with her CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, so funny.

8. The CEO is good ㅋㅋㅋ

14. Ah, both of their physiques are amazing.

18. Yuju is pretty and Kang Daniel is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

19. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The detail in Daniel's fingers.

21. It's addicting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

37. The CEO could be an idol.

44. A two-shot of them is fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how long both their limbs are and how pretty their dance lines are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

56. Wow, but both their limbs are long so when they reach out, it's pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

59. They're both so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

64. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bursted in laughter out of nowhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is physique a recruitment requirement there..??

69. The CEO's dance lines are quite elegant.

71. He's smiling from the start ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's on repeat.

76. Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fascinating seeing them dance together ㅋㅋㅋ

85. I knew they were in the same company, but it's fascinating seeing them together. In the meanwhile, Yuju is pretty and Kang Daniel is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

94. What's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're totally good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of their physiques are daebak. But the CEO is quite shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

98. It's so funny how Yuju mentioned white noise in her InstaStory ㅋㅋㅋ

108. Why's Kang Daniel so shy ㅋㅋㅋ But what's up with Yuju's physique, seriously.

109. Kang Daniel was trying to hold back his laughter the entire time, but he dance it properly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

113. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He couldn't hide his teeth today either...

119. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel's cute and Yuju song is good.

129. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I keep on watching it. They're both so long ㅋㅋ And I love Yuju's song.

152. Why do I keep on watching this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

167. I guess you need to have long limbs for Konnect ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

183. Both their physiques are daebak.

202. I want to call him CEO too.

203. It's so short, give me more.

205. Yuju maintains her facial expression from start to end, but a certain someone in the back keeps on smiling ㅋㅋㅋ

211. How do I stop... I keep on relaying it ㅋㅋㅋ

223. Yuju's physique is no joke.

242. He's like a puppy doing yoga with his owner...

243. My favourite female idol is Yuju, and my favourite male idol is Kang Daniel. Is this a present for me?

244. But no matter how many times I watch it, Kang Daniel looks like a puppy that's following his owner doing yoga ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

246. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This company's CEO is good at dancing,

255. Ah, why's this so cute? I keep on watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

256. Kang Daniel, go debut in a girlgroup ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

261. Kang Daniel's shoulders ㄷㄷ It's crazy to be that cute with that physique, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

276. One of the recruitment requirements for here is definitely physique ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how long both their limbs are, so pretty.

281. This combo is fascinating.. And it's CEO and artist too..

293. Kang Daniel's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought only Yuju's face was pretty, but her physique is no joke too.

310. Yuju's styling is so pretty. She's getting even prettier ㅜㅜ

322. Oh, a fanscinating combo ㅋㅋㅋ But why are both their limbs so long and dance lines so pretty? Can't Kang Daniel show us more female idol dances?

338. Why do I keep on watching this ㅋㅋ And I added the song to my playlist too.