Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[Pann] The Reason Kang Daniel's Company Was Trending





Kang Daniel who was a guest on Omniscient Interfering View.



And what showed up on the trends



11 Konnect Entertainment
13 Kang Daniel Company

Kang Daniel's company = Konnect Entertainment

Why was Kang Daniel's Company in the Trending Searches...







The reason ↓↓↓





There's a mart inside the company.
The mart is well...





A true flex...
The employee benefits are crazy... There's some of everything.





A mart without a cashier and with Häagen-Dazs.......
ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

Ah, please pick me.






There's such a wide variety of ice cream and snacks,
for drinks too, there's sikhye, milk etc,
there's also dumplings and hot bars

+There's boiled eggs too.



I'm so jealous of their breakroom.....














It's so Kang Daniel-esque ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He said that people who give him food are good people, so he takes good care of his staff too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




So, CEO-nim, there's a spot for me, right?
I want to become a happy pig...

[+1025, -155]


[+340, -13] Crazyㄷㄷ It has everything that I likeㅋㅋㅋ It's practically at a convenience store levelㅋㅋ

[+326, -13] OP was so funny at the end ㅋㅋㅋ I want to become a happy pig too ㅋ I'm next in line after OP ✋

[+326, -11] It's daebak that there's Häagen-Dazs, but it's also daebak that there's still Häagen-Dazs left ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it was me, I'd eat an entire jug the moment I get to work ㅋㅋ I'm jealous


[+93, -4] Yesterday's Kang Daniel, he won the award for Best Male Solo at the Brand Customer Loyalty Awards 


[+93, -0] How is a life where there's Häagen-Dazs in your breakroom everyday. I'm so jealous. If it were me, I'd be eating it everyday.

[+89, -89] Let's do an Upvote/Downvote comment ㅋ Upvote if you're most jealous of the Häagen-Dazs, downvote if you're most jealous of the rest of the food.

[+86, -3] Daniels favourite lately ㅋㅋ 


[+82, -8] Why do people try so hard to hate on such a nice kid.

[+81, -3] It was so great seeing Kang Daniel and his manager on the show, they both seem really nice. I hope they do well.

[+80, -2] Trending #1 Kang Daniel, #5 Kang Daniel's company


[+75, -4] I wish my boss would watch this, their breakroom is crazy. Kang Daniel must treat his staff really well, they seem close to the point where they make jokes and laugh well.

[+73, -3] There's the Cafe de Konnect on the first floor too! They say it's really good, when will I get to go???
ㄴ[+15, -0] I logged in just to write this ㅋㅋ It's close to where I live, so I frequently go after lunch, but the coffee is really rich and tasty ㅎ Is it because the coffee beans are fresh? Anyways, it's way better than the ones I've drank at other places. Plus, it's cheap, and it's 1000 Won off if you get takeout ㅠ At other places, it's more expensive and doesn't taste good, especially the latte.. Today too, I got the iced latte ㅋ It's really good.
 
[+71, -4] Kang Daniel trended too, and like OP said, Kang Daniel Company trended!! First and fifth. Plus the company is Konnect Entertainment, and the CEO is Kang Daniel. I want to work at the company too ㅜㅜ

[+69, -2] I'm really a non-fan, but I supported Kang Daniel since before.. He totally looks like a good person. Fans, have fun stanning, and I'll work had cheering for him too ❤️

[+65, -0] He seems really nice. I'm a non-fan, but whenever I see people hating on him over nothing, my heart hurts.

[+64, -2] More than the mart, the fact that the entire building is Kang Daniel's company is more shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+61, -2] Rather than 'Flexes' with foreign cars or collections, this is much more relatable and likeable

[+61, -1] Today, while going to work, I bought a 6000 Won snack at a convenience store.... My company has to watch this show ㅠㅠ

[+61, -0] Wow ㅋㅋ The staff can eat all of the that for free? Daebak

[+60, -0] The benefit of having this mart is impressive, but I'm more jealous of the benefit of having Kang Daniel as your CEO.

[+60, -1] This is a real flex.

[+57, -1] It's been a while since I've seen a hype post about Kang Daniel, upload more! I'm a non-fan but I have a soft spot for him, so if there's a post, I even read all the comments. He was cute on the show, his smiles looked so happy that it was nice to see. Is he appearing next week too?

[+57, -1] Daniel was so cool yesterday

[+56, -0] His physique is no joke


[+52, -1] He's gotten more handsome


[+49, -0] It's been so long since there's been a Kang Daniel post in Enter Talk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lately, I've only been going to Youtube, but I'll occasionally come to Pann and write comments too, so write lots of hype post please ❤️

[+49, -1] I watched the show. At first I was wondering why he was like that, but it slowly started getting so funny, I was rolling on the floor. It's been a while since I had so much fun watching. As expected, people who laugh easily make the atmosphere around them good too. Kang Daniel, do well.

[+49, -0] Can OP add this to the original post? Kang Daniel was first in the overall trends as well as in the different age groups ❤


[+46, -1] He's sitting cutely like a white puppy, but his shoulders are so wide


[+44, -0] We were shouting for him to leave MMO/LM, but I still can't believe that he really did leave that crappy company and made his own. Things went exactly as we wished.

[+42, -1] I figured out why he finds the pickle so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His manager's hand movements treat it like it's a precious treasure ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why it's funnier.

[+41, -1] Kang Daniel's knit vest was pretty, and he really exploded with puppy-ness. He's a happy virus that makes you smile just looking at him. His walking is so cool too 

[+41, -1] His manager is funny in a serious way ㅋㅋ I get why Daniel finds him funny. He's been through a lot, I hope he'll only has reason to smile from now on.

[+40, -0] The mart is the mart, but isn't it a benefit as well that the company's CEO is Kang Daniel?

[+39, -1] It's hard enough standing alone, but look at him taking care of the people around him.

[+38, -0] He's so impressive at his very young age. Seeing how he works hard as a CEO, an artist and an university student, he can't not do well.

[+36, -0] It's really so nice ㅋㅋ He told us the plans for his next album the moment he ended his 2U promotions; He's on a break period right now, but it's raining contents with CFs, variety shows, photoshoots, stages and Vlogs ㅋㅋ I'm realizing that there's Kang Daniel only has 'active period' and 'super active period'.


[+36, -0] He's so considerate towards his staff. And it's just one of the things we're seeing. Kang Daniel himself succeeded with a lot of difficulties along the way, so he takes good care of his staff.

[+35, -1] He speaks so well too.. This is what he said after watching the other guest's segment ㅜㅜ
"Trot is a really fascinating genre. 
It has a connection to life. 
It's a genre that has great power to move hearts."