Wednesday, June 10, 2020

[Nate] The Great Escape Season 3 Finale

Spoilers!

[+331, -5] I watch without even realizing time was passing!!!!! It's great that Season 4 has been confirmed, but I can't wait until then ㅜㅜㅜ

[+309, -5] I thought it'd be 3 weeks worth of broadcast, but Season 3 is just ending like this...

[+264, -5] Today was quite emotional ㅠㅠ It was fun seeing Director Jo Mateo again ㅠㅜ It's great that there's going to be Season 4 in 2021, but that means we have to wait at least 6 months... ㅜㅠ Please air as soon as 2021 starts!!!!!

[+60, -3] Shindong is really smart.. The actors are so good at acting.. It'd be nice if they'd go on public broadcast a lot.. I wish they could air once in the first half of the year, and another in the second half, but it takes time to prepare, and they have to find locations and actors and make the set etc.. It seems like it'll take a while.. The Great Escape makes something of a movie every season! It's the only show I'm watching.. It's a shame that Ha Sukjin's appearance was so short.. I wish he'd act more on TV.. I almost cried today ㅠㅠ

[+56, -3] Wow but with Ha Sukjin, and with Yeowoong's role Jung Yehoon, the Japanese Police and all the other actors, they acted so seriously that I got really immersed into it.

[+42, -2] Director Jo Mateo is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "That's exactly the problem!" "That's an illness!"

[+14, -0] It's a different style of The Great Escape than the beginning, but I find this style more fun ㅋ

[+12, -0] Before the "To Be Continued", I thought that next week would be the end. But the moment 2021 popped up, I went "Ah.... This is crazy. Seriously crazy." while clapping.



[+307, -9] Really so, so fun ㅠㅠㅠ Please everyone, watch The Great Escape ㅜ Let's go to Season 100.

[+285, -6] I like this episode so much ㅠㅠ Even though they know it's just a show, just how immersed were they in that kind of situation with those actors. I'm so jealous of the cast that gets to experience these things that we've all imagined going through once ㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Byungjae glared at the police a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+282, -6] I wish a lot people overseas would watch The Great Escape too~ It's such a fun show that I want to brag about.

[+35, -2] PO said "If it were me at that time, would I have been able to do that?", it's something I've always thought. I'm touched by the actors and crew's ability to make me feel that.. The members seem to have naturally immersed themselves too. Kang Hodong was tearing up, and I was like that too.. I'll wait for it to come back with the same members in 2021~!!

[+21, -2] Today's The Great Escape was really touching. It's the first time I've cried while watching.