Wednesday, June 10, 2020

[theqoo] A Reporter Who's Been Fixated On One Thing For Two Years (Feat. Kang Daniel)


Kang Daniel, Polite and Politely Again

And the one thing is Kang Daniel's 90 degrees bow

It started with one article in 2018

Kang Daniel, 90 Degree Bow Today Too

Kang Daniel, 90 Degrees Today Too!

Kang Daniel, As Expected 90 Degree Bow Today Too

Kang Daniel, 90 Degree Bow Whenever, Wherever

And in 2019 too

Kang Daniel, Unchanging 90 Degree Bow

At yesterday's Brand Customer Loyalty Awards, the reporter was fixated on Kang Daniel's 90 degree bow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ending with Kang Daniel diligently bowing
(He's not the only one that does)(I know other people do too)
He went around bowing to every place where fans were at the fanmeeting

+Lyricist Kim Eana and Kang Daniel in a Bowing Battle, as captured by a car blackbox


++The video 


1. The last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. His bowing to Haeunie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
4. The reporter is persistent. The Bowing Battle is funny too, what's up with it being taken with a blackbox ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
7. Bowing Battle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They fact they they keep on doing it is the killing point ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
9. The last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was going "Oh oh" while scrolling down, but I forgot it all at the last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
12. ㅋㅋㅋ He's well-mannered. But why is his bowing so cute?
 
15. His bowing is cool too.
 
17. The reporter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's impressive that he kept remembering it. It's must have really left an impression to them.
 
22. The last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His Bowing Battle with Kim Eana is frigging funny, are they a seesaw ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
34. It's cute how he unchangingly bows so well.
 
39. He must like the top of his head.
 
52. I tried to follow his 90 degree bow, and my waist and legs hurt ㅋㅋ The reporter is very focused and it's cool how unchanging Kang Daniel is.
 
62. There's something heart-fluttering about the gif in the middle of him bowing to the police officer
 
73. It's been a while since I've seen the Bowing Battle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But every time he bows, isn't the top of his head totally like bread?
 
88. Honestly, this post was written to use the last gif ㅋㅋ
 
101. After seeing this, I got up to try to bow to the same degree to but my muscles hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... My body is garbage that has trouble even bowing 90 degrees.. It's not easy
 
103.
Kang Daniel who approached Kim Eana
He suddenly reach to shake my hand
"I came because I wanted to greet you"
He made a full 90 degree bow
So I too bowed to 110 degrees
I couldn't even see his face
Because we kept on being like this
I knew it was cringy, but I ended up keeping [the clip]
I didn't know that I was this cringy of a person either
I was going to cooly delete it, but I unknowingly saved it
 
141. Because of the last gif, I've forgotten the title and all the pictures above it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
145. It's kind of touching that he bowed to a young child and the police ahjusshi. It's nice to see.
 
149. Kang Daniel's 90 degree bows during Produce was really memorable for me, and he's still the same now. The reporter is impressive too. And the last gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
165. I tried it but my waist and thighs hurt, it's like I exercised. Kang Daniel's flexible ㅋㅋ
 
170. It's cool how bowing is embedded in his body ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Him and Kim Eana's so funny.