Thursday, July 2, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's New Album, To Feature Simon Dominic




1. Simon D??? Wow, I'm looking forward to it.

6. Heol daebak.

14. Heol, Simon D and Kang Dan. Daebak.

23. Heol, looking forward to it ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

50. This is so great. They're both voices that I like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

52. On a side note, Kang Daniel looks so cute.

55. I'm looking forward to the song too, but I want to hear the two of them chatting with each other in satoori as well.

78. Wow, he's unexpectedly working hard making a wide variety of music.

82. Heol, this is totally unexpected ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it.

92. Heol, looking forward to it. The song'll be great too, but show us them talking together too, please!

99. Oh, is he going to rap this time?

102. So it's his first anniverisary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats.

103. Daebak, Simon D? Wow, you really can't predict Kang Daniel's music. His ballad a little while ago was like that too, and this time I'm totally looking forward to what kind of song it'll be.

107. I wish he'd release an explosive song. Daniel, do well!

119. Heol Kang Daniel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like Simon D too. Looking forward to it.

120. Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel's really working hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy.

122. I'm curious about the song too, but I'm also curious about the two of them chatting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who is a stronger satoori accent? ㅋㅋ But Kang Daniel must be really ambitious about his music ㅋ It must be great for fans.

133. Isn't Simon D's satoori stronger ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since Daniel's is practically a Seoul accent ㅋㅋ

134. Looking forward to the two's chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ

145. Heok, I'm looking forward to it so much ㅜㅜ Kang Daniel, make a comeback ASAP 👊👊

153. Will it be vocals, or will it be rap? I'll look forward to the new song.

154. ☞122 Kang Daniel practically doesn't speak in satoori at all during broadcasts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really corrected it a lot, so all that's left is some casual intonations ㅋㅋㅋ

164. Heol daebak, I'm looking forward to his next album so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

165. Rather then a flow of vocals and rap, it'd be fun if the two of them have a give-and-take with rap. As a challenge, since it's a b-side anyways ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it.

170. I can't imagine how the song's going to be. Looking forward to it, seems like they'll mesh well.

187. Oh, Simon D Simon D~~ I'm looking forward to it since I like both of their deep voices.

201. It hasn't been long since his released his ballad OST, but there's news of a new song already.. Kang Daniel's really working hard. I'm totally looking forward to what kind of side he'll show this time.