Tuesday, July 14, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel and Bucket Hats



























Big-Head Peach's review ★★★★☆
The size is a bit small, buy a size up...
ㄴBig-Head Cushion's reply: 2222222


2. I was thinking "He suits it well" as I was scrolling, but the last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
4. His face shape is pretty, so he suits it well ㅋㅋㅋ So cool, with a small face and long neck.
 
9. He suits it well.
 
14. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
18. He suits it so coolly. And he gives off a cute vibe too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
29. He suits it well. Cute and cool.
 
40. He suits it well - it looks good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the Big-Head Peach at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
49. It looks good. Granted it won't look good on me ㅠㅠ
 
50. His skin grabs your attention.
 
55. His dancing is daebak.
 
62. The first picture is so lovely that I looked at them all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
63. He suits it well ㅋㅋ But honestly, there isn't anything he doesn't suit.
 
67. Release more bucket hats for official goods ㅠㅠ I couldn't buy one ㅠㅠ
 
69. His face is really so cute..
 
70. He suits that style so well.
 
73. He suits it well. I'm jealous of the people who suit bucket hats well. My face shape isn't nice, so I don't ㅜㅜ Then again, I don't suit other hats either ㅜㅜ
 
79. As expected, if you want to look good with bucket hats, you have to have a nice face shape ㅠ I like bucket hats too, but I really don't suit it ㅠ
 
95. It's hard to suit buckets hat, but he does.
 
98. He's cute, but his shoulders just grab your attention.
 
101. Should I buy a bucket hat too, it's looks good ㅋㅋ
 
107. Why's he's dancing while eating ice cream in the middle, so cute ㅋㅋ
 
108. I was thinking "So cute ㅎㅎ" as I was browsing, but his shirt fit in this picture is crazy.
 
112. It looks good because it's Kang Daniel. If I were to wear it, it's be an Ahjussi-going-to-fish or -Ahjumma-going-for-a-walk style ㅠ
 
117. His face is so baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But what's up with his shoulders and chest, it's crazy.
 
118. He suits is well, and his proportions are good too.
 
126. This first picture is so pretty. He really smiles so prettily ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
130. Is this an ad for bucket hats? ㅋㅋ I suddenly want to buy one. Kang Daniel suits it so coolly.
 
141. If he wears it, it's hip. If I wear it, it's countrified.
 
145. I was thinking that his smile in the first and second pictures is so cute and bright, but his muscles in the white tee at the end ㅗㅜㅑ
 
147. His face is frigging perfect so he suits not just bucket hats, but all hats.
 
154. Cute. Every time I see him, I notice how pretty his teardrop mole is ㅠㅠ
 
157. He's cool, cute, has nice skin, has a crazy jawline - he has everything.
 
162. I want to buy a bucket hat now.
 
169. He looks hip. If I were to wear it ㅠ
 
173. Seeing him, I almost bought one..... But looking at myself wearing one...🤦‍♀️
 
182. With bucket hats, I'll just be satisfied with Kang Daniel wearing it^^
 
184. He has a particular sporty vibe to him.
 
192. I was thinking that I wanted to buy one, but seeing the peach picture, I came back to reality.
 
199. His face beneath the hat is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
202. Face shape is important ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I were to wear it, it'd look like I'd have to wear a backpack and go for a hike ㅠㅠ
 
203. His smile is really pretty.
 
204. It looks good because it's Kang Daniel, right? ㅠㅠ
 
231. I was suppose to look at the bucket hat, but I just looked at his face. His smile in the first picture is daebak, and for the last, I only saw his shoulders ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
240. Seeing Kang Daniel wearing a bucket hat, I went to buy one too, but it's true that your jawline is important. When I wore it, it didn't look cool at all. I looked like I should've been on the July cover of Fishing Monthly...ㅎ
 
272. I'm not a fan, but it's my first time seeing someone suit a bucket hat this well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
275. He knows how to wear hats.
 
280. He really pulls it off well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must like them too, seeing how often he wears them.
 
285. It looks good. But my gaze keeps going to his physique..