Thursday, July 16, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel Who Was Told Even Sunscreen Makers Don't Even Apply That Much




Diligently








Even at the corners of the cameras.

"Because my skin is precious"

Drinking juice after applying it all~

He probably applied it so thoroughly because they were going to make a comeback soon at that time.

"If we were to measure, the recommended amount to apply is 0.8 grams."



Kang Daniel who enjoyed Thailand (·•︠ ᗜ•︡)  


1. Cute......

3. Doesn't he really look like a baby Apeach in the gif of him applying sunscreen ㅠㅠ

9. Isn't this too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㄱㅇㅇ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I clicked because the title was funny, and the pictures didn't disappoint ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The gif of him drinking juice is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. With that amount, even if it wasn't sunscreen and just any lotion, it'll still block UV light ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. But if you were to apply like that, you'd really not get burnt ㅋㅋㅋ

19. His smile is really cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

20. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

30. His skin is everything.

31. Frigging cute ㅋㅋㅋ Why's his hair tied like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

41. In the second gif, water is being poured into his shirt, but he doesn't care at all and is focussed on his sunscreen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

44. Him smiling in the water is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes me feel happier just looking at it.

52. ☞41 I looked again because of this comment, and he really is getting water poured on his back. He was so calm, I didn't realize ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

55. His face is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

57. Him smiling in the water is frigging pretty. Wah, so pretty.

60. Ah, so you have to apply that much to not get tan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

65. When we'd go to the beach, my mom would apply sunscreen like that on me too, but I'd get so embarrassed that I quickly run to the water and wash it off ㅋㅋ

73. He's really like a big dog ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

87. Look at the unrealistic length of his legs ㅋㅋ His thighs and calves are frigging long ㅋ

90. ☞87 Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

94. ☞87 What is this, I thought this was photoshopped or something?!?!?

96. I keep on seeing his shoulders... And his face is cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His smile is heart-fluttering.

98. I heard that you have to apply a lot of sunscreen in order for it to be effective. He's really doing it properly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

101. ☞87 No but why do his legs look so much like it's photoshopped ㅋㅋㅋ

111. Kang Daniel is really frigging cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

120. I heard that you have to apply like that in order to not get tan, but it's my first time seeing someone actually doing it.

130. He seems like a completely different person before and after he smiles here. When he smiles, I end up smiling too.

138. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

153. Ah, cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His skin is really nice.

156. I apply that much too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

167. Ah, cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His smile is so pretty.

196. No but ㅋㅋㅋ When I saw the first gif, I thought that that amount seemed fine, but then I scrolled down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

197. His smile is so pretty. I'm jealous of people who have pretty smiles.

220. I want to see his apple hair again. In a dance practice or something ㅋㅋ