Friday, July 17, 2020

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL - 'MAGENTA' Special Trailer




1. Oh, it's hard-hitting.

3. The beat's good. Looking forward to the choreo.

4. So short ㅠㅠㅠ Give us more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. It's already so hard-hitting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Looking forward to the performance.

18. I like that the choreo is intense ㅎㅎ

20. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying.

22. What's up with the beat, it's so good ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

24. Give us more!!!

28. Wow, the beat is fso good.

34. Why is time not moving, I want to see it now.

36. The choreo looks really intense.

37. I wonder if this is the title track? The beat is so good.

49. Wow, the beat is good. And the choreo looks hard-hitting - looking forward to it.

59. The beat's good! Why's it so short ㅠㅠ I want to hear it all right now.

101. This has the beat put together with one of his Insta dance videos - take a look, it's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ https://twitter.com/livingoffadream/status/1283972084352212992?s=21

105. Wow, my heart is beating so fast.

122. The beat's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to hear the highlight medley now.

124. The beat is so catchy. Look at his expression - crazy....

126. Will we be able to see a powerful performance with this beat? I already like it so much. Kang Daniel is fun - looking forward to it.

130. It's great seeing him trying a variety of things - looking forward to it.

132. The beat is killer.

140. I liked how refreshing his last comeback was too, and I'm looking forward to this time's song as well because it's something different again.

148. This beat keeps on playing in my head ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give us more ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

151. I enjoyed listening to his previous album, and I'm looking forward to this album as well because he's making a variety of challenges.

158. I'm looking forward to a Kang Daniel-esque performance that I'm familiar with.

159. Wah, it's good. I like easy-listening too, but I'll probably like this a lot too.

163. Wow... I'm really looking forward to this. Starting from the beat, it's totally my style.

165. Fans love how he's making a variety of challenges. Starting with Color On Me, we're so happy that we're in the process of finding our own colors together.

184. This is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was waiting for Kang Daniel to do this kind of concept ㅠㅠㅠ

199. When is August 3rd coming (˃̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣ )