Friday, July 24, 2020

[theqoo] KANGDANIEL - Second Mini Album ‘MAGENTA’ Highlight Medley





[Pre-release] 2020.07.27 6PM "Waves (Feat. Simon Dominic, Jamie)"
[Album Release] 2020.08.03 6PM - Title Track "Who U Are"


1. Wow, it's good.

4. My picks are Waves and Who U Are.

5. More... Give me more.

6. Wow, I want to hear more ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Wow, they're really good, especially the title.

10. I love both the songs and the pictures.

11. Night is my style - can't wait for the entire song.

15. I like Runaway.

16. Wow.. He really picked good songs.

26. I like it. Night seems like a good song to listen to on summer nights.

27. He's improved his singing a lot though?

33. I really love all the songs.

34. Kang Daniel's vocal colour is good though.

36. I like them all, but Who U Are and Runaway are totally my style. I want to hurry and hear the entire songs ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

37. For now, I like Runaway and Night the most, but when I hear the songs in their entirety, I bet it'll change.

38. Wow, all the songs are good. He's improved his singing and rapping a lot.

43. Wow, they're all good........ He improves himself every time I hear him.

51. My pick is Movie. It's the first time we're hearing him rap in a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

52. His vocal colour is really nice.

53. All the songs are good, Night in particular is my style.... His face is more my style... His vocal colour is so good too ㅠㅠㅠ

55. I like Who U Are.

65. Runaway is daebak ㅠㅠㅜ

71. The third picture is so pretty ㅠㅠ The songs are so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

75. Heol, why's his vocal colour so good? I'm really looking forward to this album.

86. Oh, the songs are good. I personally really like Night.

87. Try listening to it on repeat - it gets better the more you listen. I want to quickly hear the whole songs. Kang Daniel's vocal colour is so good.

94. I like it so much. He's really growing a lot.

98. Runaway is my favourite ㅎㅎ

104. Of all the highlight medleys he's released so far, this one's the most my style.

112. Both his voice and his face are crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

115. The title and the last song are good.

116. Ah, personally I like Night the best - loving his vocals.

117. I can feel his growth.

126. Night is different from what I've heard of his voice up until now - it's fascinating.

128. I really want to hear the entirety of Night, it seems like it'll be so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

134. This is a totally different vibe to 2U.

138. Who U Are is really my style.

143. I love his rap in Movie. My pick is Runaway.

159. Who U Are is so good ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so curious about the choreo.

167. The songs are good, he's improved a lot!!!!!!!!

173. Runaway is really good. I hope he'll perform this song.

177. It's fascinating how his vocal colour changes according to the colour of every song. The songs are all good too.

194. I like the songs with the Latin vibes. The quality of his albums are getting better and better.

195. Is it Kang Daniel rapping? He's improved a lot in the time I haven't seen him, his vocals too. I personally like Runaway.

203. I love how he's improving and showing a totally different style with every album.

207. The songs are good, I want to quickly hear the songs in their entirety. His voice is comfortable to listen to.

214. I love them so much. Who U Are and Runaway are totally my style.

217. The songs are good. His vocal colour is good, and his singing and rapping has improved a lot.

223. I love Night so much. It really stuck with me listening to the highlight medley.

231. He picked great songs. I like how comfortable his vocal colour is to listen to.

238. He's improved his singing a lot. I like the second and forth song.

240. I like the first song the most. I love this kind of style.

242. His singing has improved a lot. He's continually picking great songs.

245. I've seen Kang Daniel since he was a trainee so I can see how he's grown a lot ㅋ I hope he does even better with this album.

261. I like 1 2 3 4 5 6 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I can't imagine how Simon D's and Yumdda's rap are going to fit in ㅋㅋㅋ

264. I clicked this because it's a Hot Post, but is the singing and rapping all Kang Daniel? I'm surprised because it's better than I thought.

281. Oh, Kang Daniel's vocal colour is this diverse.

287. Oh, it gets better the more I listen to it. I think I get why he said to listen to it in order. I want to quickly hear the whole songs.

291. It gets better the more I listen to it. I'm looking forward to the title track.

310. Maybe it's because I've seen him since Produce, but it really shows that he's grown a lot - it's fascinating ㅋㅋㅋ I could feel that he improved a lot since Cyan.

338. I want to quickly listen to the songs in their entirety. Looking forward to hearing Waves in his fanmeeting tomorrow.

362. He must have put a lot of effort into it. The quality is improving with every album release.

394. I love Flash and Night ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I honestly love it so much that I keep on listening to it.