Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Arena Homme November Shoot

Photoshoot for Paul Smith's 50th anniversary.



+3 Covers




2. I want to see the third picture in HQ.

3. It looks good.

10. Why's the full body shot not the cover, he looks so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. He's like a model.

24. The first picture is my style. It'd look nice if it were the cover too.

29. I love it when he wears long coats.

30. Why's his waist there...

47. The first picture of him wearing the coat is so cool.

53. The coat cuts are cool and everything, but the most hip looking is the one where he's wearing the bucket hat. He suits the shoot.

58. He looks good in the coat pictures. Maybe it's because he has long limbs, but he feels like a model.

68. Oh, he really seems like a model. His physique is daebak.

86. His proportions in the full shot are daebak.

87. Every time I see him, I just think about how jealous I am of his face shape.

88. God-rena..

94. Wow, the full body shot photo is no joke. His proportions are daebak.

105. The first picture is the best, and the rest are good too.

106. Wow, his physique and atmosphere are all amazing....... He's really so cool ㅠㅠ No, but why's his waist so high up there ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

113. I love the last photo.

120. The first picture is really crazy. It lets you know what concept it is all in one go.

165. The photos of him wearing the coat are all cool, and the covers all have their own colour. I feel this every time I see him, but he's good at photoshoots.

169. They're all good, but his lips really steal your attention - they're so pretty.

180. Since he has a great physique, his shoots come out looking really good... Daniel's shoots are all cool, but the impact of the full body shots is crazy ㅠㅠ I love it.

184. The shot of him wearing the black coat is totally cool.

187. I searched up Paul Smith to look at their coats.

199. Since he's tall, I'd like to see him on the runway. And if I had the money, I'd want to buy everything of Paul Smith's. Especially the checkered coat, it's so pretty.

212. I love the full body shots. Since he has a nice face shape, he suits long hair really well.

251. Wow, look at how long his legs are. No matter how many times I see him, it's fascinating. He suits all concepts.

291. The first picture looks good. I think it's the best shot, he really looks like a clothing model in that one.