Tuesday, October 20, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's Instagram Update That Makes You Fake Memories


It definitely seems like I had a one-sided crush on him though...


3. He's looking younger and younger. I must be the only one who's aging ㅋㅋ

11. So cuteee... Really.

25. His smile is really pretty.

27. It seems like a past photo - he looks so young.

35. It's a really different vibe from his photoshoot earlier. Kang Daniel's smile is so pretty.

40. I definitely had class together with him..........

41. He smiles in a heart-fluttering way.

50. Sunbae, it's me. I said it's me..!

52. He's seriously been my ideal type since Produce.

56. When we went to school together, you'd prank me from behind, and when I'd go aish, you'd say "Why do you always get tricked, dummy' and smile as you run away...

60. It seems like we went to the same academy though..ㅜ

63. It really seems like there'd be someone like him in real life, but there isn't ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's what makes me crazy.

64. His smile is so charming.

67. I love his face.

85. There was an oppa like this in my neighbourhood in the past.... Right?

92. (Fake Memory) He's my Phys Ed Oppa that lived next door ❤️

102. It really seems like there must be someone like him somewhere, but there's seriously isn't in real life...... Not even in passing.... I really don't want to go to school.

103. Sunbae, do you remember? ㅠ We used to study together.

129. I want to see him in real life.

132. There's none. There should be one amongst my sunbaes, but there's none.

134. It's not a selca - I took it for him. Yeah, I did.

136. Oh, he's the Phys Ed Sunbae that I liked. I've seen him play soccer wearing that.

145. He's my first love sunbae.

146. Heart-fluttering smile.

148. We definitely did a group project together though ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

160. Please exist in my real life.

166. There's something about him that's familiar and heart-fluttering at the same time.

173. It seems like I definitely had a one-sided crush on him when I was young. I probably studied really hard then because of oppa.

191. We stayed up all night together during exam times... Do you remember?

207. When you go to university, there's no sunbae like that. Don't be fooled.

211. Sunbae, don't smile so warmly at me.

219. Oppa!! Do you remember me? When you finished your dance performance and I gave you a Pocari Sweat, you smiled brightly as you said thanks.

211. It seems like I definitely had an one-sided crush on him at school though.


(T/N Just to be SUPER clear, no one in the comments actually knew him - it's all a part of the joke!)