Monday, November 16, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's 2021 Official Season's Greetings That Fans Will Go Crazy Over

 






2. It's really pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

6. Heol, it's really pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like a cereal box, so cute.

20. Tyrano ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

31. How could I rip open the packaging ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so cute.

41. The colours are really pretty. It'd look good even just displayed on a desk.

53. The packaging looks so tasty.

65. So pretty ㅠㅠ Why's it so cheap? I'm definitely buying it.

75. It's so pretty, just take all my money ㅠㅠ

92. I'm honestly taken aback by how pretty it is. I'm not even a fan ㅋㅋ

111. The quality is crazy. It's so pretty I want to buy it.

131. They made it so you open it like a cereal box too. So pretty.

145. I'm a non-fan, but it's really pretty +_+

158. Even though I'm not a fan, from a design stand point, it's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His fans must be happy!

163. I like how they're sold separately.

184. The packaging design is really pretty and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The diary is pretty.

196. Fans are saying you can try to open from the bottom if you don't want to rip open the top ㅋㅋㅋ

198. Shall I buy the desk calendar ㅋㅋ The colours are so pretty.

232. Even if I were to make one myself, it'd be hard for me to like it as much as this one. It's totally right up my alley.

271. Crazy... If only my fave would do something with this kind of concept too ㅠㅠㅠ I'm a non-fan, but the design is so good that I want to buy it...

283. So pretty ㅠㅠ I'll have to buy 2 sets ㅠㅠ

307. It's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their quality keeps on getting better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

323.Why are there dinosaurs? Does Daniel like them?

325. ☞323 It's a joke amongst fans. Danity->Danityranno

329. I'm just a passing non-fan, but it's so pretty. I'm jealous.

337. The tyrannos are fans?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The box is so pretty, how could anyone rip it open ㅠㅠ

342. This is so cute, it matches Kang Daniel.

344. It looks good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The set, outfits, model, pose, everything is perfect. Konnect works hard.

359. Crazy, check out the details, it's so pretty.

363. Wow, seeing the title, I was wondering just how crazy it'd be, but it looks great.

380. But if you buy that, do you also get all the photo cards and stickers underneath too? They're not sold separately, right?

381. Crazy, it's so pretty. I don't have much money right now, so I was wondering if I should hold back on spending, but I'll just have to shut up and buy...

386. ☞380 You get it all ㅋㅋㅋ

411. ㅋㅋㅋ

422. Crazy, and the diary is 6-ringed too.

424. Ah, It's so pretty no matter how much I look at it. I want to buy it now.

430. Who's the designer? Receive my bow ㅋㅋㅋ

456. Heol, he looks so good in the picture with the red clothes and glasses.

465. The colours, font and design all look so good. It'd be pretty if he were to release other goods with that design.

496. I really like it so much. Since you have to rip it open, I'll have to buy 2 sets.

500. This is mine. All of it, it's mine.