Saturday, November 28, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel X Max AAA Acid Dream Performance That Had A Good Response



An Untact Collab









It calmed down fans who were angered by the AAA server.

+
He mentioned this song as one that he likes in a past Voice VLive.


1. Ah, I loved this stage ㅋㅋ

3. His voice really suits this song.

4. I like his vocal colour. It suits it well.

15. I like how he changed it to Korean.

21. He suits this kind of style perfectly.

32. Ah, his voice goes so well with pop songs ㅠ His face and proportions were crazy too.

33. His dancing along to the song is so cool ㅋㅋㅋ

37. He sang so well, and the choreo was good too. And his suit fit was great as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His facial expressions were relaxed and so cool.

40. His vocal colour is totally my style ㅠㅠㅠ I like hard-hitting too, but this kind of style is great as well.

45. Oh, it's good. I hope he'll release a song with this kind of vibe.

55. I was so annoyed because of the AAA server, but I was calmed after watching Daniel's performances 💛💛💛

58. His vocal colour is so good, I keep on listening to it.

63. He looked relaxed on stage, and the song is good too.

69.When they said he'd be doing a collab, I expected them to just sing together, but I love how he rapped in Korean and had choreo in the middle too ♡

73. I love his vocal colour. His slight smirk was cool too.

81. When I first heard the song, I went 'whoa', but when he started dancing, I got absorbed into the performance.

106. He suits this kind of pop style so well. I love this kind of concept so I was really happy throughout watching.

107. AAA, release fancams ㅠㅠ I want to watch in full shot too.

125. I was surprised hearing him sing in Korean. Kang Daniel has improved his vocals a lot too.

127. Oh, I like this song, and it suits Kang Daniel well.

142. His relaxed facial expressions were really crazy.

169. I love the vibe of the choreo ㅠ

171. I keep on watching this. I can't explain it but I love it so much?

199. The shoulder part is so cool. He dances well in a way that draws your attention ㅋㅋ His vocal colour suits this kind of song too. I hope he'll do this kind of concept next time too.

211. I loved his relaxed facial expressions on stage, and his has such a good physique that his suit fit is no joke. I've been staring at the gifs for a long time now ㅋㅋㅋ

240. I became Hulk at 6 and 8 o'clock, but the moment Kang Daniel appeared, I calmed right down.

252. The choreo suits the song so well ㅋㅋㅋ I listen to this song a lot, but this is the first time it's ever felt sexy.

259. His vocals, his physique, the mood - everything was perfect.

273. I knew he's always been known for his dancing and physique, but his vocal colour is quite charming too.. And his facial expressions were relaxed too - it's great.

320. Cool and sexy. He suits things like this perfectly.

323. He's definitely charming.

363. Was his vocal colour always this good?