Tuesday, December 29, 2020

[theqoo] Kang Daniel's 2021 Season's Greetings That Was A Hot Post

Kang Daniel's Season's Greetings that became a hot post because it was pretty, started shipping.

Oh, it's just a bit bigger than a doll. How cute.

Yeah, the doll is huge.


Freaking huge.


(It's not a pizza box)


Big and pretty.


The 6-ring diary.










The wall calendar.
(The face is big and the calendar is small)




The desk calendar.







2. Even if you were to sell the diary without the pictures of Kang Daniel, it'd still sell well. So pretty.

4. Wow, the quality of a SG......... Why's it so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. The colours are pretty.

22. The price is great too.

26. The box is pretty too.

34. When's my SG coming ㅜㅜ

36. Wow, the quality is so good. Having the dates separate for the wall calendar seems great too.

37. Wow, so jealous of the 6-ring diary......

46. It's really a calendar that knows what fans want.

52. Heol, look at how big it is ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

55. I got mine today!!! The box is unbelievably big!!!

58. Wow, it's even sold individually.

60. I really like this the most. I want the diary too.

61. You can't buy this now, right? I want to buy this as a present for a friend ㅠㅠ

68. It's great because the calendar and diary is sold separately, so you can just buy what you want. Of course, I bought the set ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

109. The wall calendar is really the size of a Costco pizza bow - it's so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

116. For the wall calendar, since the dates are separate, you can take it apart later. If you stick each one on your walls, it becomes 12 different posters.

117. It's really freaking big  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And pretty too. I usually just throw boxes away, but it's so pretty that I couldn't.

131. I'm not a fan, but I want to buy it. Is it not being sold now?

139. Calendar ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋ Isn't it a photobook? ㅋㅋ Fans must love it.

178. Wow crazy, it's possible for a SG to be like this.... How much is it???

180. Fans must be happy with it. So cute.

186. Wow, crazy. If this was my fave, I definitely would have bought it.

192. I'm 100% satisfied too. I just regret not buying another set ㅠ

220. ㅠㅠ Are there no additional sales ㅠㅠ

225. I did a good job of buying two sets ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Sorry delivery person ㅠㅠ But at least I live on the first floor...)

228. Well, you do buy SGs to look at their faces ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

238. It's my first time wanting to buy something when I'm not a fan.

251. My fave's company should look at this and learn...

252. How could I write in the diary ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

319. Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The SG resembles Kang Daniel.. Big and pretty.

335. So big and pretty. I really looked forward to the colours, but it's way prettier than expected. These people are serious about packaging ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

336. I got shocked when I received it because it's so big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

368. My mom asked if I bought a padded jacket when she saw the box ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

411. Wow, the price isn't expensive either, it's daebak.